fisting

This is a wonderful subject,I personally never ever thought would enjoy such a sex act but that changed one swingers night,I had just had one hell of a bbc with a very thick cock ,as I showed he came in to thank me and asked if he could see me again later ,I went to see where my husband was,he was fucking a large black woman as I watched a hand caressed my ass ,he just said that’s my wife with that he fingered my moist cunt his other hand pinched my hard nipples ,i arched my back pushed my ass to him,his finger went deeper,let me play with you he asked,you are very open let me show you moor pleasure, he took me to a bedroom told me to lay on my stomach,he opened my ass cheeks and his fingers played with both holes as he did he applied lube so his fingers went deeper I was having my ass open and enjoying his touch ,he kept asking if I was ok and to tell him it hurt or uncomfortable to let him know.
This man knew what he was doing and I was encouraging him to go deeper ,one hand was caressing my ass cheeks the other was finding it’s way in my ass ,as I raised my ass to him his hand went in he then fist fucked me I could feel him go deep and I wanted moor ,he spoke softly,as he went deeper,god girl you can take it to my elbow ,I was in heaven,he fisted me for ages then pulled out and told me to rest layed me on my back and sucked my nipples ,looking in my eyes he then said now for the finale,open your legs and enjoy ,with that he opened my now very wet cunt and slowly fed his hand in me oh god I was in heaven.
This is so hot

I remember seeing a video of a black guy double fisting a mature blonde woman! One in her pussy,and one in her ass,he was speed bagging her holes!

When in the UK we we’re in the West Midlands for a couple of days , one night at a pub Kim got chatting to two black men , it was obvious they were attracted to my wife , they joined us at a table where one became extremely friendly and started feeling Kim under the table , not refusing the attention he went a little further , he looked at me asking if we would like to go back to his place for drinks.
At the house was two other guys there , drinks flowed , Kim being a little ******* began to get fresh with one guy that led to kissing and lots of groaned, he led her off to a room , one guy asked if I was ok , smiling, I told them she is a slut for black cock , one by one they they fucked Kim, leaving her on the bed they stopped for a rest and a ******* , they told me she was one hell of a fuck and she wants moor .
Kim , naked joined us , she looked erotic , they surrounded her feeling every part , then took her back to the bed , I followed, she lay on her back legs wide open her cunt was swollen and wet , one guy started to finger her as one Mounted her chest and fed her his cock with the others looking on , fingers turned into his fist and one massaged her clit and nipples , she was in heaven and wanted moor , one by one they fisted , fucked and emptied huge loads of cum down her throat and two had there asses rimmed , Kim slept for 24 hours .

I am always surprised women can do this, I have had guys try put 3 or more finger inside and it is not fit. One time half hand is inside but it is so stretching me. I like big dick so I think it might feel good but I don't know

Back