fisting

If done right and most women had an open mind to it, they would probably love it. About 11 years ago, I started adding a thumb and my cock when fucking my misses. I then started adding two finger, three, and then four as time went on. Pretty soon I was up to 4 fingers including my palm and my cock. She had the most amazing orgasm I have seen her have. Right then and there I new she loved it despite her saying she was only doing it for me. We got up to the point where I was fisting her (silent duck hand shape) with the wider width of my hand up and down. She had her second birth and it was easier for her and not as traumatic. After recuperating she was like you can do it again if you want after just 5 weeks. I was not planning on it but she prompted me. She had times were she gave me crap about it because I think she felt guilty it and knew her pussy was getting loose, but when I would stop for a few weeks she would tell me it was OK to do. We then started fisting (silent duck) with the wide part across and me pushing down which she loved. Now, every time we have sex I fist her. It takes pretty much no warm up now and my hand with lube just slides it. I can say, it does make a woman looser over time especially when they don't do any kegels. I love the loose feeling and can really fuck her. I am a true 7.5 (shortest measurement from top) with good width. I know my cock does not do much for her, but it is a good warm up to fisting. After she comes, I go back in and it is super hot to feel how stretched she is. She is also the only woman who I have never bottomed out on. If people did not have hangups on it, they would find how great it feels. She is loose but I love it. One of the worst experiences I had in college was with a woman who I could not even get it in because she was so tight.

Back