fisting

I have been fisted by another woman and it was great but I had a guy do it and didn't like it at all so it was a one and done for me.

P

Did that with my ex wife and one of our lovers it was amazing! I know it was a lot for her to take but I think she liked having both of us in her at the same time! We worked up to it by using a vibrator inside her while I fucked her and that was beyond amazing!
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

wife here; I prefere two dicks in me at the same time.
Two cocks are a great idea.. Ideally you should have two black cocks but it's an awesome way to both humiliate and educate a white guy in your life.. Have them start fucking you and then have the bull mount you and the white will very quickly sence your body responding to that bbc .. In my opinion ALL white guys should experience this at least 2 or 3 and if white that arranged it allows he should experience this with a handful of different white girls so that they know that all white girls body want and crave BBCs immediately or almost immediately..
In short, this is an exciting and excellent means to help white males to accept why white girls with bbcs trends are accelerating and is irreversible

My lover is tick but I don’t know, I think yes I could do it but I am not turned on from fisting very much
It's a suggestion that you could find satisfying of you bull can't come fuck you for reason .. If you were the try it get a petite teen.. What you will enjoy is how their and wrist can move so wonderfully in I side of you.. and sheer feeling of having your cunt really stretched out

It's a suggestion that you could find satisfying of you bull can't come fuck you for reason .. If you were the try it get a petite teen.. What you will enjoy is how their and wrist can move so wonderfully in I side of you.. and sheer feeling of having your cunt really stretched out
My bull is already stretching me as I want, he is 9 inches and thick :)

Back