fisting

I am personally not into it. Prefer being filled by a hard Black cock. I did have a Black man try one time but it didn't work at all, was to uncomfortable. I have seen it done to another woman and she loved it. To each their own.

Has nothing to do with it. Pussy is just like a used car. Some with a lot of miles and stretched. Then you have the low mileage pussy that's still tight and riped. The men I know prefer the latter. No disrespect to anyone.
Sounds like your on the wrong site. You want tight, you may want a teeny bop site;)

Or could it be I know the difference between used, rubber pussy and good pussy. Men have a saying among themselves that goes something like "Damn! She's has some good pussy. Or that pussy good." I'm done with the back and forth since I was only commenting on the question and you had a need to attack, but I will leave you with this: Does your husband dick still fit? Maybe ask him. If he says no, then you know your pussy has been stretched beyond his capacity. :happy:

Again. If your looking for tight pussy, your on the wrong site.

Or could it be I know the difference between used, rubber pussy and good pussy. Men have a saying among themselves that goes something like "Damn! She's has some good pussy. Or that pussy good." I'm done with the back and forth since I was only commenting on the question and you had a need to attack, but I will leave you with this: Does your husband dick still fit? Maybe ask him. If he says no, then you know your pussy has been stretched beyond his capacity. :happy:
Good answer, I love large cock but I make sure I stay tight with exercise and always told I have a tight pussy. No fisting for me.

Back