Fisting

I love being fisted , it arouses me so much , I have had many fisting nights ,some good but a few not , one of the best was not planned it just happened, we had been at a company function , dinner had gone well then a few of the guests hung around for final drinks , I was a little tipsy and was being chatted up by the African rep , a nice guy with so much charm making me feel good , we were in an alcove away from the others , things got flirty and I needed some fun , fooling around he touched me up , not resisting he took advantage of my friendliness, he soon found my wet crouch , spreading my legs and pushing my panties to one side his fingers found its mark , I was now so ready , thinking he wanted to fuck me I gave him access but he kept fingering me , I then felt him going deep , he put his other hand over my mouth telling me to be quiet, his fingers were now deep and still pushing , suddenly I realised I was about to receive his whole hand , urging him on I spread wider and sure enough his fist entered me , there I was spread eagled on the couch being fisted by a stranger and loving every stroke .

I love being fisted , it arouses me so much , I have had many fisting nights ,some good but a few not , one of the best was not planned it just happened, we had been at a company function , dinner had gone well then a few of the guests hung around for final drinks , I was a little tipsy and was being chatted up by the African rep , a nice guy with so much charm making me feel good , we were in an alcove away from the others , things got flirty and I needed some fun , fooling around he touched me up , not resisting he took advantage of my friendliness, he soon found my wet crouch , spreading my legs and pushing my panties to one side his fingers found its mark , I was now so ready , thinking he wanted to fuck me I gave him access but he kept fingering me , I then felt him going deep , he put his other hand over my mouth telling me to be quiet, his fingers were now deep and still pushing , suddenly I realised I was about to receive his whole hand , urging him on I spread wider and sure enough his fist entered me , there I was spread eagled on the couch being fisted by a stranger and loving every stroke .
So fucking hot

Back