First Wife

After the Chiefs left the motel, Veronika and I had a leisurely 69 and fantastic fuck, laid around playing with each and decided to head home. Veronika put on a yellow sun dress, off shoulders, with 4 " heels, no panties or bra, and we left.
Monday morning came, I leave for work before Veronica but luv watching her put on her white thigh highs, sheer white half cup bra and her nurses dress, she's been going commando for a couple years now, claims it gives guys easy access if short on time and she's right.
Things slowed down after that weekend at motel with the Chief's, we did go to Chief's club a few times and met a few new ones for her. It was like this for a couples of months, meeting a few Chief's for Veronika, she really did have an addiction to cock's and cum.
I got home from work 1 evening and Veronika was fixing dinner, walking around kitchen with just her white thigh high's and heels on, she had a funny look on her face and I asked what's wrong said she will tell me after dinner. Came up behind her slid hands under her arms and cupped both tits, she told me not now, I looked at her, was first time she ever told me no, I reached and turned stove off, turned her around and asked her ok, what's wrong.
She took my hand and led me to bed room said take a shower first, when I came out of bath room Veronika was laying on bed, 1 knee up, other leg straight and legs spread. Told me ok, sit down and keep quiet, started off by asking me if I remember Marvin and his crew, told her yes, then asked and how I luved sucking their big black cocks and eating every drop of cum. Told her yessss, then told me it's not them.
I was getting curious and she went on that about 5 months ago 1 of the black orderly's was hitting on her a lot, had squeezed her ass a few times and when she didn't object her started squeezing her tit's when he could, then began running his hand up her skirt to her pussy. Finally she asked him if he wanted to fuck her Told her meet him in his van at lunch, she did and he fucked hyer hard, then she sucked his dick clean and continued after he was hard, told him to cum in her mouth.
Well that started a 2/3 times blow job in his van at lunch, 1 afternoon when she got in 2 other black orderly's were sitting on seat with dicks out, said she asked what's the fuck going on. He told her I bragged to them I was fucking you and getting blow jobs regular. 1 of them said come on Veronika, show us how good of a cock sucker you are shook his dick at her.
That went on for almost 5 months, Veronika sucking their blk cock's 2/3 times a week in van and all 3 fucking her when they could.
Then she dropped the bomb, that afternoon close to shift change Dr. Williamson called her to his office, walking in he told her to close the door, when she did and turned back to him she hear a click, knew he had locked it. He told her to sit down motioning to a chair beside his but facing him, when she sat she crossed her legs, knew he had seen bare white flesh above her thigh high top's.
He leaned back in his chair, she thought to get a better view up her skirt. he started with telling her he has heard a few rumor's? going around. Veronika asked what rumor's, before answering he dropped his eyes to her leg's then back to her eye's, told her rumor's about you MRS. Moore, Tyrone, Marcus and Donnel, and what I hear doesn't bode well for the 4 of you. Then asked is your husband aware of your let's say indiscretions?? Veronika told him no he doesn't, not a clue.
D. Williamson, who is almost jet black told her things like this are not tolerated at this hospital and requires immediate termination for the 4 of you. Went on to ask her how long has this been going on? she told him 5 month's, then asked how did it start ? She told him she and Tyronne were flirting a lot, that turned into touching each other, then after a month while he had his hand under my skirt on my bare ass, I asked him if he wanted to fuck me. That didn't faze him, told her go on, he told her to meet him at his van at lunch and I did, got in and we started kissing then he bent me over a seat dropped his pant's, lifted my skirt and started using me.
After that we would meet 2/3 times a week and I would preform oral sex on him, Dr asked how did the other 2 get involved, Veronika told him Tyronne bragged to them what he was doing to me, next time I went to van they were waiting with Tyronne inside, all 3 were exposed I saw as I got in.
Dr. Williamson asked her so you preformed oral sex on all three/ Veronika answered him with yes sir I can't help it, he asked why can't you and she told him I luv preforming oral sex on men, I orgasm when doing it and I enjoy the results of it.
At that point Dr. Williamson told her I may have a way to bury this, with you cooperation, Veronika told him she will do anything not to be fired, he told her he is having his annual bbq at his home Saturday for the black male staff in his dept. would she be willing to come and Entertain them? with out hesitation she said yes, can my husband come too. He looked at her, thought for a minute and said yes, we will keep him busy watching football.
He then asked you will be willing to do anything with the men, she said yes, told her to stand up, when she did he told her to remove her dress, she unzipped it and let it fall to floor, standing there in her shoes, thigh highs and half cup bra. Dr. asked her if she dress's like that for the men, she told him yes any man, he smiled then told her show what you have been doing to the 3 men.
Veronika moved in front of him, went to her knee's as she moved in closer he took her nipples between finger's, pinched and pulled them as she undid his belt and pants, when she started to pull them down he raised his ass to make it easy,
\When she saw his dick, she licked her lips and took the head in he mouth, started bobbing her head on it, then let it out of her mouth and leaned down started licking his ball's he smiled said so your a nut nuzzler too she just smiled and took a ball in her mouth., then went back to sucking his cock.
Took her about 15 minutes to get him to cum, when he did Veronika swallowed all of it then licked his dick clean., when she got up he told to wear as little as possible Saturday, gave her address and told her to take a couple day's off to rest that hot mouth and cunt ,let the boys balls fill up with cum for her.
I just sat there, asked her why didn't you tell me you were sucking blk cock's again, said she didn't know, said she was afraid I would get pissed and she would get hooked like last time.
I told her you know I support you in anything you want, remember the German Sheppard's at Nick's in Cleveland. Then I asked her how are they going yo fuck you at Dr. Williamson's Saturday if I'm there As much as you scream and moan when you cum they would have to fuck you in a padded room. Told me they are going to have football on in Den, 2 of the guy's will be with you the whole time, rotating after fucking me every so often. I said ok but do this, tell Dr. Williamson I have bad hearing from rocket explosion's in Iraq, that you have to talk loud most of the time for me to hear.
When she went back to work Thursday a few of the black men coming sat would stop and talk to her when they could, told her can't wait for Saturday, hope you dress really hot and would look at her tit's. Then about an hour before shift she got a text from him to stop by his office before she leaves today. When she got to his office after walking in he told her to close the door, she heard click and was locked. She sat in same chair but when she crossed her legs did it slow to give him a look at her pussy.
First thing he told her was we have a problem Saturday with you bringing your husband, she asked what problem? He wont let me go dressed the way you want me if he isn't invited, Dr. Williamson told her some of the men said they get loud when they fuck a white married woman, and would give everything away if your husband hears and investigates. Veronika told him my husband has hearing problems from rocket explosion's on his team's position in Iraq and I have to yell sometimes for him to hear me.
Dr. was looking up her skirt the whole time they talked, then asked her so if we have you in a room on other side of house he wouldn't hear us? and with tv on would cover the guy's talking and fucking you? She told him I watch game's with low volume as he knows what's going on and won't bother me.
Dr. smiled said I look forward to meeting your husband, then stopped asked her wait did you say team's? Veronika told him yes I did, why, Dr asked what kind of team?. She looked at him and told him Army Special Forces, Green Beret, why? He just looked at her said what would he do if he did see us? She told him she didn't know but he does like me to dress really hot and show off, dance with blk men at club's, so maybe would just watch, or go bat ******* craze. Dr. finally told her ok, bring him we will keep him occupied, then slid his ass forward and told her show me your talent's again, Veronika got his dick out and sucked him off, swallowing his cum.
When she got home she told me what went down besides her, I told her they will think I am deaf lol.
Will post this and start another about Saturday

After the Chiefs left the motel, Veronika and I had a leisurely 69 and fantastic fuck, laid around playing with each and decided to head home. Veronika put on a yellow sun dress, off shoulders, with 4 " heels, no panties or bra, and we left.
Monday morning came, I leave for work before Veronica but luv watching her put on her white thigh highs, sheer white half cup bra and her nurses dress, she's been going commando for a couple years now, claims it gives guys easy access if short on time and she's right.
Things slowed down after that weekend at motel with the Chief's, we did go to Chief's club a few times and met a few new ones for her. It was like this for a couples of months, meeting a few Chief's for Veronika, she really did have an addiction to cock's and cum.
I got home from work 1 evening and Veronika was fixing dinner, walking around kitchen with just her white thigh high's and heels on, she had a funny look on her face and I asked what's wrong said she will tell me after dinner. Came up behind her slid hands under her arms and cupped both tits, she told me not now, I looked at her, was first time she ever told me no, I reached and turned stove off, turned her around and asked her ok, what's wrong.
She took my hand and led me to bed room said take a shower first, when I came out of bath room Veronika was laying on bed, 1 knee up, other leg straight and legs spread. Told me ok, sit down and keep quiet, started off by asking me if I remember Marvin and his crew, told her yes, then asked and how I luved sucking their big black cocks and eating every drop of cum. Told her yessss, then told me it's not them.
I was getting curious and she went on that about 5 months ago 1 of the black orderly's was hitting on her a lot, had squeezed her ass a few times and when she didn't object her started squeezing her tit's when he could, then began running his hand up her skirt to her pussy. Finally she asked him if he wanted to fuck her Told her meet him in his van at lunch, she did and he fucked hyer hard, then she sucked his dick clean and continued after he was hard, told him to cum in her mouth.
Well that started a 2/3 times blow job in his van at lunch, 1 afternoon when she got in 2 other black orderly's were sitting on seat with dicks out, said she asked what's the fuck going on. He told her I bragged to them I was fucking you and getting blow jobs regular. 1 of them said come on Veronika, show us how good of a cock sucker you are shook his dick at her.
That went on for almost 5 months, Veronika sucking their blk cock's 2/3 times a week in van and all 3 fucking her when they could.
Then she dropped the bomb, that afternoon close to shift change Dr. Williamson called her to his office, walking in he told her to close the door, when she did and turned back to him she hear a click, knew he had locked it. He told her to sit down motioning to a chair beside his but facing him, when she sat she crossed her legs, knew he had seen bare white flesh above her thigh high top's.
He leaned back in his chair, she thought to get a better view up her skirt. he started with telling her he has heard a few rumor's? going around. Veronika asked what rumor's, before answering he dropped his eyes to her leg's then back to her eye's, told her rumor's about you MRS. Moore, Tyrone, Marcus and Donnel, and what I hear doesn't bode well for the 4 of you. Then asked is your husband aware of your let's say indiscretions?? Veronika told him no he doesn't, not a clue.
D. Williamson, who is almost jet black told her things like this are not tolerated at this hospital and requires immediate termination for the 4 of you. Went on to ask her how long has this been going on? she told him 5 month's, then asked how did it start ? She told him she and Tyronne were flirting a lot, that turned into touching each other, then after a month while he had his hand under my skirt on my bare ass, I asked him if he wanted to fuck me. That didn't faze him, told her go on, he told her to meet him at his van at lunch and I did, got in and we started kissing then he bent me over a seat dropped his pant's, lifted my skirt and started using me.
After that we would meet 2/3 times a week and I would preform oral sex on him, Dr asked how did the other 2 get involved, Veronika told him Tyronne bragged to them what he was doing to me, next time I went to van they were waiting with Tyronne inside, all 3 were exposed I saw as I got in.
Dr. Williamson asked her so you preformed oral sex on all three/ Veronika answered him with yes sir I can't help it, he asked why can't you and she told him I luv preforming oral sex on men, I orgasm when doing it and I enjoy the results of it.
At that point Dr. Williamson told her I may have a way to bury this, with you cooperation, Veronika told him she will do anything not to be fired, he told her he is having his annual bbq at his home Saturday for the black male staff in his dept. would she be willing to come and Entertain them? with out hesitation she said yes, can my husband come too. He looked at her, thought for a minute and said yes, we will keep him busy watching football.
He then asked you will be willing to do anything with the men, she said yes, told her to stand up, when she did he told her to remove her dress, she unzipped it and let it fall to floor, standing there in her shoes, thigh highs and half cup bra. Dr. asked her if she dress's like that for the men, she told him yes any man, he smiled then told her show what you have been doing to the 3 men.
Veronika moved in front of him, went to her knee's as she moved in closer he took her nipples between finger's, pinched and pulled them as she undid his belt and pants, when she started to pull them down he raised his ass to make it easy,
\When she saw his dick, she licked her lips and took the head in he mouth, started bobbing her head on it, then let it out of her mouth and leaned down started licking his ball's he smiled said so your a nut nuzzler too she just smiled and took a ball in her mouth., then went back to sucking his cock.
Took her about 15 minutes to get him to cum, when he did Veronika swallowed all of it then licked his dick clean., when she got up he told to wear as little as possible Saturday, gave her address and told her to take a couple day's off to rest that hot mouth and cunt ,let the boys balls fill up with cum for her.
I just sat there, asked her why didn't you tell me you were sucking blk cock's again, said she didn't know, said she was afraid I would get pissed and she would get hooked like last time.
I told her you know I support you in anything you want, remember the German Sheppard's at Nick's in Cleveland. Then I asked her how are they going yo fuck you at Dr. Williamson's Saturday if I'm there As much as you scream and moan when you cum they would have to fuck you in a padded room. Told me they are going to have football on in Den, 2 of the guy's will be with you the whole time, rotating after fucking me every so often. I said ok but do this, tell Dr. Williamson I have bad hearing from rocket explosion's in Iraq, that you have to talk loud most of the time for me to hear.
When she went back to work Thursday a few of the black men coming sat would stop and talk to her when they could, told her can't wait for Saturday, hope you dress really hot and would look at her tit's. Then about an hour before shift she got a text from him to stop by his office before she leaves today. When she got to his office after walking in he told her to close the door, she heard click and was locked. She sat in same chair but when she crossed her legs did it slow to give him a look at her pussy.
First thing he told her was we have a problem Saturday with you bringing your husband, she asked what problem? He wont let me go dressed the way you want me if he isn't invited, Dr. Williamson told her some of the men said they get loud when they fuck a white married woman, and would give everything away if your husband hears and investigates. Veronika told him my husband has hearing problems from rocket explosion's on his team's position in Iraq and I have to yell sometimes for him to hear me.
Dr. was looking up her skirt the whole time they talked, then asked her so if we have you in a room on other side of house he wouldn't hear us? and with tv on would cover the guy's talking and fucking you? She told him I watch game's with low volume as he knows what's going on and won't bother me.
Dr. smiled said I look forward to meeting your husband, then stopped asked her wait did you say team's? Veronika told him yes I did, why, Dr asked what kind of team?. She looked at him and told him Army Special Forces, Green Beret, why? He just looked at her said what would he do if he did see us? She told him she didn't know but he does like me to dress really hot and show off, dance with blk men at club's, so maybe would just watch, or go bat ******* craze. Dr. finally told her ok, bring him we will keep him occupied, then slid his ass forward and told her show me your talent's again, Veronika got his dick out and sucked him off, swallowing his cum.
When she got home she told me what went down besides her, I told her they will think I am deaf lol.
Will post this and start another about Saturday
That's hot love to hear more

Saturday came quick, I took Veronika to get her hair done, then back home where I shaved her pussy, painted her toe finger nails a bright red with glitter in it, then did her makeup, finishing with deep red lip stick and outlining her lip's with a dark red liner ' she did her eyes with white shadow, red lining then she started getting dressed. Putting on white seamed thigh high's, 5" open toe white heel's, sheer white G-string, then a white mini skirt that came down to 2" above her thigh high top's showing a 2" wide band of bare thigh, then a white halter top that had sort of built in cups, but could see her hardened nipples thru, 1 button on bottom strap and tied behind her neck. After putting RED perfume behind her ear's, between her 38dd tits and at top of her pussy, we left for Doc's house.
Getting to Doc's home we saw 4 car's in drive way. I parked with Veronika's side towards front door, when I opened her door, she put her right foot on ground the brought left leg around, told me there's some black men looking out door and I just showed them what they are getting I smiled told her don't give them a heart attack.
Walking up to house, we saw the 3 in door move back, 1 opened door as we got to it and held it, said dam Veronika you should dress slutty like that all the time she laughed and I asked her what did he say, she told me in a louder voice, good to see you and smiled.
When we walked into house I caught a glimpse of 1 of the men rubbing her ass, then Dr. Williamson came up, he told the men not out here, he may see, I just stood there smiling. He introduced himself and I leaned forward and asked sorry, what? He just smiled and said louder he was the host, another black guy came up to me, asked if I want a beer, looked at him and said no I don't have to pee yet .
We walked on into house, Veronika behind me and 2 black men, she was walking with the Dr. and another black man, heard Dr. say he is almost deaf, then the other guy said fuck Veronika, if you were my bitch I wouldn't let you out of the house dressed like that, she laughed told him if you didn't I wouldn't be here to entertain all of you. She came up to me and in a loud voice close to my ear said Dr. Williamson is going to give me a tour of his home and meet up with the rest of the men, why don't you watch the game, do you want a beer? I said ok ,yes watched her walk over to a cooler bend over, skirt did nothing to hide her white ass and the men standing there noticed too.
She handed me a beer, gave me a wet, deep French kiss then looking at me whispered I love you. I walked over to couch, looked back as Dr. put arm around Veronika's hip's then dropped his hand to her bare ass under her mini skirt, heard him tell her Bobby was right about you coming here dressed like that, Ken should know your going to be gang fucked in all 3 of your hot holes, I could easily hear the men making comments about Veronika, all of them vulgar and crude, the way she like's it. I had turned the volume down on the tv, could hear them better, 1 of the guy's asked why I turned the tv down, told him for me to hear it would hurt their ear's so I always watch game's no volume. I could hear the talking and fucking going on 30 feet down hall. Heard 1 guy say fuck you Donnel, this bitch be sucking your dick for 5 months our turn now, get out of the way.
Then heard Dr. Williamson telling them to be cool, every one of us will get to fuck all three of the bitch's hole's today and as long as her clueless husband doesn't find out, we can all fuck her many more time's. Thru all this talk I can hear Veronika squealing, moaning, gulping, gagging, hear smack's of hands on skin, figured they were slapping her ass, but could have been tit's, pussy or face.
Several times I heard someone tell her suck that dick cunt, here comes your treat then oh yes suck it bitch, ******* that seed.
After a good 2 hour's I decided it was time for me to go see what they were doing to my wife, noticed there were no" controllers" sitting with me, so I got up, got a beer and walked down the hall, saw none of the men were in the hall. Got to door to master bedroom and leaned against jam, looked at Veronika she was on hands and knees on top of 1 blk guy in her pussy, another blk cock up her ass, and a third in her mouth, couple guy's were pulling, twisting her nipples and tits, 2 were sitting in chair's stroking their still wet cock's either from her mouth or pussy, Dr. was standing next to bed smacking her ass.
Less than 2 minute's of watching she spotted me standing there with a grin on my face, blew her a kiss, then she took the cock out of her mouth, smiled and said hi honey, how's the game? There was complete silence in the room, as she slid her lip's back over the cock head, started moving her ass up and down both cock's in her. I watched the guy's looking at me, finally said well are you guy's going to fuck her or make her fuck herself? Watched as she started sucking ball's of cock in her mouth, Dr. said dam not only is she a nut nuzzler, she a black ass licked too, turned to look, guy had laid on his back, rolled his legs back presenting his ass hole fore her to lick Dr. and I watching as she jerked his dick and rolled her tongue around and in it. Dr. came up to me, his dick still hard and 10" long, said lets talk, we went to living room, he asked are you really ok with all these black men fucking your wife, I told yes. Then told me he would like me to come in Monday to his office with Veronika I agreed
Going back in bedroom saw the guy's were fucking Veronika again, 2 had her spit roasted, I could see cum leaking out of her ass and the hole was gaping. for another hour the guy's took turns fucking her, pussy and mouth mostly, she had dried and wet cum all over her, drops on her lip's face tits, could tell she had just been black gang fucked.
After another hour of few guys still fucking her, most were leaving, fucked out, balls drained. When last 1 left, Dr. told Veronika to go shower, clean up, she came back into living room with just her heels and thigh high's on. Dr. gave her a ******* pinched her nipples pulled them out, then reached down rubbed her clit, saw her quiver knew she was hot again and it looked hot her white naked ass standing next to a jet black naked man with a 10" dick still hard, rubbing her clit and pussy lips, he leaned down and kissed her, she wrapped her hand round his dick then set her ******* down, got on her knees and started licking his balls.
He smiled at me and told her to lick this, turned and bent over spread his cheeks she looked at me, smiled then moved her face tight to his ass, could see her tongue swirling around and in his ass hole, while she reached thru hi legs and jerked his dick. Didn't take her but 15 minuets of tongue fucking his ass hole and jerking his dick and he stood up, turned told her to open wide, she kept pumping shaft then he started Cumming, squirting ropes of cum straight into her mouth. When he was finished Cumming, she turned her mouth to me, winked then swallowed it all, wrapped her lip's around the head of his dick and sucked what ever cum was left in it. Letting his dick pop out of her mouth, Dr. helped her get up, pinched her nipples between fingers to pull her up. I went and got her skirt and blouse, helped her put them on, she bent down, gave Dr. cock head a kiss and we left saying see you Monday.
Monday came and we went to see Dr. Williamson, Veronika dressed for work but her skirt a little shorter, still had white thigh high's on and a half cup bra.
Will post this with an update soon

Saturday came quick, I took Veronika to get her hair done, then back home where I shaved her pussy, painted her toe finger nails a bright red with glitter in it, then did her makeup, finishing with deep red lip stick and outlining her lip's with a dark red liner ' she did her eyes with white shadow, red lining then she started getting dressed. Putting on white seamed thigh high's, 5" open toe white heel's, sheer white G-string, then a white mini skirt that came down to 2" above her thigh high top's showing a 2" wide band of bare thigh, then a white halter top that had sort of built in cups, but could see her hardened nipples thru, 1 button on bottom strap and tied behind her neck. After putting RED perfume behind her ear's, between her 38dd tits and at top of her pussy, we left for Doc's house.
Getting to Doc's home we saw 4 car's in drive way. I parked with Veronika's side towards front door, when I opened her door, she put her right foot on ground the brought left leg around, told me there's some black men looking out door and I just showed them what they are getting I smiled told her don't give them a heart attack.
Walking up to house, we saw the 3 in door move back, 1 opened door as we got to it and held it, said dam Veronika you should dress slutty like that all the time she laughed and I asked her what did he say, she told me in a louder voice, good to see you and smiled.
When we walked into house I caught a glimpse of 1 of the men rubbing her ass, then Dr. Williamson came up, he told the men not out here, he may see, I just stood there smiling. He introduced himself and I leaned forward and asked sorry, what? He just smiled and said louder he was the host, another black guy came up to me, asked if I want a beer, looked at him and said no I don't have to pee yet .
We walked on into house, Veronika behind me and 2 black men, she was walking with the Dr. and another black man, heard Dr. say he is almost deaf, then the other guy said fuck Veronika, if you were my bitch I wouldn't let you out of the house dressed like that, she laughed told him if you didn't I wouldn't be here to entertain all of you. She came up to me and in a loud voice close to my ear said Dr. Williamson is going to give me a tour of his home and meet up with the rest of the men, why don't you watch the game, do you want a beer? I said ok ,yes watched her walk over to a cooler bend over, skirt did nothing to hide her white ass and the men standing there noticed too.
She handed me a beer, gave me a wet, deep French kiss then looking at me whispered I love you. I walked over to couch, looked back as Dr. put arm around Veronika's hip's then dropped his hand to her bare ass under her mini skirt, heard him tell her Bobby was right about you coming here dressed like that, Ken should know your going to be gang fucked in all 3 of your hot holes, I could easily hear the men making comments about Veronika, all of them vulgar and crude, the way she like's it. I had turned the volume down on the tv, could hear them better, 1 of the guy's asked why I turned the tv down, told him for me to hear it would hurt their ear's so I always watch game's no volume. I could hear the talking and fucking going on 30 feet down hall. Heard 1 guy say fuck you Donnel, this bitch be sucking your dick for 5 months our turn now, get out of the way.
Then heard Dr. Williamson telling them to be cool, every one of us will get to fuck all three of the bitch's hole's today and as long as her clueless husband doesn't find out, we can all fuck her many more time's. Thru all this talk I can hear Veronika squealing, moaning, gulping, gagging, hear smack's of hands on skin, figured they were slapping her ass, but could have been tit's, pussy or face.
Several times I heard someone tell her suck that dick cunt, here comes your treat then oh yes suck it bitch, ******* that seed.
After a good 2 hour's I decided it was time for me to go see what they were doing to my wife, noticed there were no" controllers" sitting with me, so I got up, got a beer and walked down the hall, saw none of the men were in the hall. Got to door to master bedroom and leaned against jam, looked at Veronika she was on hands and knees on top of 1 blk guy in her pussy, another blk cock up her ass, and a third in her mouth, couple guy's were pulling, twisting her nipples and tits, 2 were sitting in chair's stroking their still wet cock's either from her mouth or pussy, Dr. was standing next to bed smacking her ass.
Less than 2 minute's of watching she spotted me standing there with a grin on my face, blew her a kiss, then she took the cock out of her mouth, smiled and said hi honey, how's the game? There was complete silence in the room, as she slid her lip's back over the cock head, started moving her ass up and down both cock's in her. I watched the guy's looking at me, finally said well are you guy's going to fuck her or make her fuck herself? Watched as she started sucking ball's of cock in her mouth, Dr. said dam not only is she a nut nuzzler, she a black ass licked too, turned to look, guy had laid on his back, rolled his legs back presenting his ass hole fore her to lick Dr. and I watching as she jerked his dick and rolled her tongue around and in it. Dr. came up to me, his dick still hard and 10" long, said lets talk, we went to living room, he asked are you really ok with all these black men fucking your wife, I told yes. Then told me he would like me to come in Monday to his office with Veronika I agreed
Going back in bedroom saw the guy's were fucking Veronika again, 2 had her spit roasted, I could see cum leaking out of her ass and the hole was gaping. for another hour the guy's took turns fucking her, pussy and mouth mostly, she had dried and wet cum all over her, drops on her lip's face tits, could tell she had just been black gang fucked.
After another hour of few guys still fucking her, most were leaving, fucked out, balls drained. When last 1 left, Dr. told Veronika to go shower, clean up, she came back into living room with just her heels and thigh high's on. Dr. gave her a ******* pinched her nipples pulled them out, then reached down rubbed her clit, saw her quiver knew she was hot again and it looked hot her white naked ass standing next to a jet black naked man with a 10" dick still hard, rubbing her clit and pussy lips, he leaned down and kissed her, she wrapped her hand round his dick then set her ******* down, got on her knees and started licking his balls.
He smiled at me and told her to lick this, turned and bent over spread his cheeks she looked at me, smiled then moved her face tight to his ass, could see her tongue swirling around and in his ass hole, while she reached thru hi legs and jerked his dick. Didn't take her but 15 minuets of tongue fucking his ass hole and jerking his dick and he stood up, turned told her to open wide, she kept pumping shaft then he started Cumming, squirting ropes of cum straight into her mouth. When he was finished Cumming, she turned her mouth to me, winked then swallowed it all, wrapped her lip's around the head of his dick and sucked what ever cum was left in it. Letting his dick pop out of her mouth, Dr. helped her get up, pinched her nipples between fingers to pull her up. I went and got her skirt and blouse, helped her put them on, she bent down, gave Dr. cock head a kiss and we left saying see you Monday.
Monday came and we went to see Dr. Williamson, Veronika dressed for work but her skirt a little shorter, still had white thigh high's on and a half cup bra.
Will post this with an update soon
Damn that's hot love to hear more

First Wife
Monday morning Veronika and I got ready for work, she always looked hot in her white thigh highs and heels she wore to work but would change into her nurses shoe's when she got there.
Arriving at hospital, we went to Dr. Williamson's office, entering outer office we saw his secretary was not there and his office door was slightly open. Heard him say come in so I opened door, let Veronika walk in first, saw she had raised her skirt to above mid thigh, showing thigh high top's.
Dr. Williamson smiled when he saw her leg's, motioned to chair's beside his desk, 1 closer than the other, Veronika sat in closer chair me in the other. From the start she was teasing, crossed her leg's showing Dr. Williamson she wasn't wearing panty's.
Doc started talking about the bbq at his house Saturday, told me I scared the ******* out of him when Veronika had 3 black cock's in her and said hi honey, how's the game. I laughed again as he patted his lap and Veronika moved onto it with out hesitation. As she sat on Doc's lap, her skirt rode up above her thigh high top's, seeing bare thigh Doc laid his hand on it.
I watched as he rubbed her bare thigh, then he told us his assistant was leaving and is offering the position to Veronika, effective a week from that day.
Veronika looked at him, smiled spread her leg's a little more and accepted the position. Doc went on to explain her duties' . which included her giving him a blow job when he want's, she agreed to that, and slid off his lap, undid his belt and zipper, pulled out his dick and slid her mouth down it.,
Doc looked at me while Veronika sucked him off, asked me if I had a problem with him taking her to black clubs once in a while. Told him that's up to her, I told him know this, if we have plan's she wont cancel our plan's for you or any other black guys, Veronika raised her arm, gave me a thumb's up.
Doc came back with, would you have a problem driving us to the club's? possibly other blk Drs with us? I told him not at all, you know I like watching Veronika gang banged.
About that time he put his hand's on her head, told her get ready and started cumming, watched as she swallowed 3 time's then licked any residue cum from his cock and ball's . When she got up Dr. offered her a cup of coffee, she declined, told him she want's to savor the flavor a while.
Before we left his office, he told us he will pick Veronika up Friday night at 7 pm and I will drive his Escalade, he will tell her what to wear later this week. Walking to her office I asked if she was ok with what he is proposing, she smiled said I don't know yet, we will discuss it tonight ok, kissed her and said I'll pick you up at 5.
That week went by fast, Veronika sucked off Dr. Williamson 3 time's in his office once by slipping under his desk and sucking his cock as he talked to another Dr. at a clinic. Donnel had gotten her to meet him at his van twice with 2 black guy's from BBQ, she of course sucked off the 2 while Donnel fucked her.
When I got home Friday, Veronika was already home, walking into house heard her in bedroom, went in and she was using Nair on her leg's, asked if she wanted her cunt shaved, smile and said yes, gave me a wet tongue sucking kiss, I said savoring the flavor huh and laughed, told me Donnel got to her blow him at lunch.
Told her look's like we are getting back into black guy's fucking you a lot, she smiled asked if I was ok with it that these black guy's aren't gang members and thug's like Marvin's crew and friend's are so I'm not worried, asked me are you? I told her as long as you are OK.
Got the razor and lotion ans shaved off all the stubble's off her pussy and inside thigh's. Told her roll over and got the little blonde hairs around her ass hole, then we showered and she gave me a blow job.
Told Veronika to lay on the bed, rubbed her pussy and thigh's with a cheery scented oil. Then told her to roll over and spread your cheek's, when she did I looked at her ass hole and leaned down, licked it a few time's and slid my tongue in, swirled it around making her moan.. Then took a tube of scented KY lube and squeezed entire tube up her ass, then using finger I spread it around and as deep as I could get it, put a little around her spinchter to help them enter it.
Since we had 3 hour's before Dr. Williamson picked us up, we laid and snuggled, making out kissing, feeling each other. Me thinking I'm getting her hot for who knows how many black men to fuck her tonight. About 6 pm she started getting ready, handed me 2 bag's from her closet, said make sure the label's are off, Dr. Williamson bought those for me to wear tonight. Took a dress out first, cut label's off and held it up, saw with Veronika's long leg's hem would be about 3" below her pussy, front was v shape and looked to come down to navel, back was very low scooped stopping about the top of her ass crack and the front narrowed do 3" wide straps over shoulder's to back, could tell her 38dd tits would be well exposed and swinging free, dress was a silver gray that sparkled and made of thin material. Next was a shoe box with very shiny open toe silver 6" stiletto's, thought wow. Next was a pair of sheer black, sparkly seamed thigh high's, looked long enough to leave a 3" strip of skin from top's to her pussy, looked for a bra and panty's none there, told Veronika he didn't send bra or panty's, oh panty's can't wear a bra with dress. She stepped out of bath room said no panty's allowed in this club, will you do my toe nail's, handed me a bottle of bright red polish. I told her I will always do your toe nail's sat on floor as she started putting on her make up. Put her first foot in my lap, great view of her cunt already glistening with her juice, looked at her toe's and raised her foot to my lip's, kissed each toe and licked each one until she smacked my head, said stop, we are running out of time, I pouted and she kissed me, said I can lick her toe's when we get home. started painting her nail's.
When her toe nail's were dry, she sat on bed as I started rolling thigh high stockings' up her leg's. Making sure the seams were straight, once they were on, I smoothed them all the way, tickling her pussy.
We still had 45 minute's so I started to dress, she laughed asked why don't you go commando so you can play with your cock easier while I'm inside. Agreed with her and wore loose fitting slack's and pull over shirt, I watched as she picked her dress up, said wait, got her RED perfume and spritzed under her tit's, top of her pussy, low on her neck, behind her ear's and at top of her ass cheek's, not too much but enough to turn head's. then helped her pull her dress down over her hip's and pulled it tight, then adjusted her tit's in the halter type top, making sure her tit's were exposed on each side and her nipple's were barely covered, and tit's would bounce and swing as she walked.
I went down to make us a *******'s, Kalua and cream for Veronika and a Black Russian for me, she didn't want to sit and wrinkle the dress so we stood in living room waiting for Dr. Williamson.
Right at 7, Dr. Williamson pulled into drive, came to door and I let him in, after shaking hand's Veronika walked around, well strutted around corner and posed with hand on her hip and left leg cocked. Doc went to her, put arm's around her and kissed her, wet with a lot of tongue, told her make sure you have your lip stick, you will have to refresh it several time's this evening. Then said let's, handed me the key's, put arm around Veronika's waist and we walked to car, I held back door open for them, as Veronika got in she kissed me, smiled and then Dr. slid his hand up her leg's rubbed her pussy, told her slip your skirt up so it doesn't wrinkle. I looked at them as I got in saw she as slid skirt up over her hip's, sitting there with pussy fully exposed, Dr's hand rubbing her thigh's on bare skin.
He gave me direction's on way, said he has a surprise for me, club is allowing husband's in and allowing them to sit with wife and guy's, can't join but get bird's eye view of wife.
When we got to club, an old ware house converted and renovated, Dr. told me to stop at side door, he and Veronika got out, told me to park and come in, tell door man who you are with, Getting to door it opened, huge black guy there, said this is a private club, told him my wife and I are with DR. Williamson, got a smirk, let me in and pointed to their booth. Walking up to it I saw they had *******'s already and a Black Russian sitting on table in front of a chair to the Dr's right, away from Veronika leaving booth seat open to her left.
I started to sit but Veronika motioned me over to her, slid next to her and she took my head in hand's gave me a very wet French kiss, told me she loved me very very much and will always be with me, and what she will do tonight will not change that. I went to my chair and wasn't but a minute another black man slid in beside her, shook hand's with Dr. then kissed Veronika on the lip's could see his tongue slip into her mouth, then her tongue licking his. His left hand on the bare skin of her thigh, that seemed to start everything, as the Dr. put arm around her shoulder's and whispered something to her, she looked at me, winked then watched as she undid the guy's belt and zipper, pulled his dick out and lowered her head, started sucking him off, Dr. turned to me, said he is the owner of the club, always get's a blow job from first time wives before the band starts.
I looked back over at Veronika, could see her lip's were in a ring behind his cock head and she was pumping shaft, her cheek's were hollowed. He had his head back, hand's on her head telling oh yes you white fucking cock sucker, suck that blk cum out of my black cock. As I watched saw her cheek's puff out then shrink as she swallowed several time's then licked his cock clean from his ball's to head where she used her tongue to clean swab it, then kissed it and sat back up. Took a ******* of her Kalua and asked for another, after owner left Dr. asked if she was ok, nodded yes, then she looked at me and asked you ok? told her yes.
Band started playing and Dr. asked Veronika to dance, I looked and saw several more white women, dressed similar to Veronika dancing with black men. Dr. told me they are all married, see that red head in green dress? said she's 62 and will fuck every cock her if they would line up.
I watched Veronika and Dr. dancing, noticed all dances were slow one's, blk men rubbing white ass's under dress, kissing. After several dance's the men started changing partner's, more slow dancing and black hand's on white ass's and tit's exposed to everyone. A few more dance's and wive's were back with the black man she came with, I could see Veronika across room and her tit's were fully exposed to all, looked like they had been lifted out of dress top and dress strap's pulled open .
Dr. walked Veronika back to the booth, both her tit's bouncing and swaying, nipples rock hard, as she went to slide into booth, she leaned down, gave me a wet kiss, looking into my eye's, could see a little concern she asked if I was OK, I told her yes, are you? she smiled and kissed me again, said your here so yes I am.
Sliding into booth her skirt rode up over top her thigh high top's, Dr. Williamson slid in beside her and put his hand on her bare thigh, slid it up to her pussy and thumbed her clit making her moan, I could see her pussy was wet from dancing with several different blk men that were feeling her up and playing with her tit's. Waitress came back, should say they are early 20's white women and from rings are married and dressed very revealing.
When fresh *******'s were brought, I switched to beer's, Veronika looked at me, smiled that smile that reserved for me, knew I was OK since I switched, I ******* ******* when something's bothering me, a beer and she knows I am OK.
More black men stooped at booth, shook Dr.'s hand congratulated him on having such a young very sexy woman and hope they will get to know her better, looked at me and asked is this her husband? Dr. told them yes, and he is not cuck, so don't assume that he is.
After band's break men started coming to booth, asking Dr. if they may dance with his date, he always said yes so she danced with several, allowing all to explore her body. Bringing her back looking hot, flushed and needing fucked, Dr. noticed it too, and told her to remove her dress before she slid in. Once in dr. told her to get his cock out and suck it, get it very wet.
Sitting next to Dr. in my chair I had a clear view of Veronika getting his cock out and licking precum off, licking his balls then slipping her lip's down his dick and start bobbing her head, didn't take long and his dick was dripping her saliva and pre cum, Dr. lifted her up by her tit's told her to straddle his leg's nd slide her dripping cunt down his dick. I watched as she slid his dick up her cunt, then he pulled her back against him, cupped her tit's and pinched, pulled her nipples as she rose up and down his dick. Noticed a few men came to watch, 2 got behind booth and reached for her tits, pulling her nipples squeezing her tits, then 1 turned her head and rubbed his dick on her lip's. I looked around and saw other wives being treated the same, some bent over couch back's being fucked and a cock in their mouth.
I got harder watching unknown blk guy slip his dick in her mouth and start mouth fucking her, Dr. was raising her hip's up and down on his dick. watched as Veronika pulled her lip's up shaft until they formed a tight ring just behind the head of guy's dick, he started jerking off as she sucked the head, I know with her tongue licking and twirling around it.
Dr. pulled her hip's down hard and held her there and her cheek's puffed out, knew he was filling her mouth with cum. Saw she swallowed 3 time's a good size load, Dr. started cumming in her pussy, deep in then her helped her get off his lsp and sit down, told her to thank Mr. Richard's for the huge mount of black cum he deposited in your mouth. When she had done that Dr. told her now suck my cock clean impressed me how fast she had her lip's wrapped around his cock, getting all his cum and her pussy juice off it.
When she had licked and sucked him clean, he motioned for us to get up, then he led us to another room, Veronika walking with just her heel's and thigh high's on. Walking in I saw most of the white wives' on knees sucking cock, Dr. told Veronika to find a cock and suck it, told me to sit at bar. Watched Veronika walk over to a guy sitting in a chair, got on her knee's and started sucking his cock, Dr. told me this is how evening start's, white wives' going around sucking cock's, then the fucking start's.
As I watched from bar, Veronika moved to another cock, cum on her lip's as she started sucking it, as night moved on, saw her suck several cock's not even knowing men's name's and get fucked several time's. At 1 point, watched as she was on her back getting fucked, the 62 year old redhead squatted over her head and lowered her cum dripping cunt onto Veronika's mouth. I watched as Veronika licked the cum out of her, noticed other women in 69, eating each other and getting fucked, .
I thought this is turning into a full blown orgy, and I can't join lol.
Another 2 hour's of watching Veronika fucked and sucking black cock's, Dr came over told me to get the Escalade warmed up, we will be out in 10 minute's. When they walked out, Veronika was carrying her dress, just had her heels and thigh high's on, noticed other wives' walking out with 1,2,or 3 black men with out their dress's on, a few were walked to car's and given back to their husband's and told until next time.
Veronika and Dr. Williamson got in back, and I pulled out, heard his ask Veronika how her mouth felt, she said fine and he replied good, get those hot lip's on my dick, I won't see you until Monday. Heard her licking and sucking his sick, Dr. told me dam Ken your wife can suck cock's. then asked are you ok? yeah I think so, was a little more than we normally do and that's the first time she's ate pussy, so was a little upsetting, but I'm cool.
As I pulled into driveway, heard Veronika swallowing another load of cum and Dr. telling her get all that cum Veronika dam your a good cock sucker. Then she sat up, looked at me in mirror smiled and we got out, Dr. got out and hugged her, told her doesn't kiss cock sucker's then I pulled her to me, kissed her full on lips and slid tongue into her mouth and she slid hers in mine, held kiss for a couple minute's and I looked at Dr. told him I do kiss cocksucker's as long as she's my wife said good night and he left, we went into house.
I fixed a night cap for us and we went up stair's, as soon as we were in shower, she grabbed my dick and ball's, told me don't lie, ARE YOU OK??? I told her I think so, was just a little much to take in, said don't get me wrong, I luved seeing you having a good time and well fucked, getting to suck off new cock's, but the way they treated you and the other women, like you were nothing but street whore's and you had to do anything you were told, I don't like that.
We went to bed naked and just hugged each other, after an hour she asked me why haven't you started to make love to me, told her your probably sore, or have had enough dick tonight. Veronika slapped me said I'll decide when I've had enough cock, and until I have your dick now I haven't had enough yet, swung her leg over me and guided my dick in her pussy. We made love for almost an hour, slow, easy and beautiful.
When we both had climaxed, she smiled told me now I have had enough cock in me, fell asleep on top of me with my dick still in her pussy'

More to Come

I have posted several stories about mom, thought I would jump in with how it affected me when I got married, following is a recount of first few years married
In 1975 we had been married 3 year's, I was 24 she was 21 and had lost her virginity 2 weeks before we started dating. I found out quick that she liked to wear mini skirts,heels and semi sheer tops with french bras, at the time she was 5'9",36dd,24,32,dark blonde with blue eyes and she liked to show off when we drove skirt up high, blouse open. I also found early in our relationship that she had sucked guys off on dates in high school to keep her cherry, and she was good at it.
I had a gay friend I met thru another straight friend named Stan that I would stop to see and get a blow job while watching his porn movies, he was into hosting swinger party's twice a month and I had been to several. We started talking about showing her off more, maybe bring a friend in to fuck her with me, I mentioned Roger and she was all for it, he's the friend that took me to Stan's. Roger was all for it, he was married at time and came over the following Wednesday evening to see if I was serious, Veronika let him in wearing her heels, thigh highs,french bra and a smile turned into hottest night of our marriage to date. He became a regular joining us, would even stop just for a blow job once in a while.
One Sunday morning we were laying in bed when she asked who's Stan told her a guy Roger and I know that sucks cocks, asked if he had sucked mine told her yes a few times said she wanted to see it. I told her Stan is gay but he will eat pussy and if we go to his house he will want to eat you, she was fine with that said call him she's going to shower and get ready, pick out what you want me to wear. Got out her black leather mini skirt, sheer black thigh highs, black french bra, semi sheer white silk blouse and 4" open toe black heels, she came back as Stan and I were talking, he asked if he could say hi to her handed her the phone and they talked, she told him yes she understands why we are coming up and she is hot to see him suck Kens cock. Then she said yes you can eat me, I like that a lot, she was looking at me smiling and winked then said maybe I'll suck your cock, but I thought you were gay, oh not particular whose lips are on your dick huh? Ok let me go, so we can get to your house and hung up, got dressed, put make up on and we left.
When Stan let us in he had a silk smoking jacket and slippers on, house was lit by candles and indirect lighting, as we had walked up sidewalk to front door she had unbuttoned 3 buttons on her blouse so her nipples were fully exposed, being in early April in Cleveland it was cold and they were hard, Stan hugged her gave he a wet kiss and sucked each nipple, then while I went to get us a beer he sat on couch with Veronika, playing with her tits and sliding his hand up her skirt. When I came back into room she was playing with his dick, he was naked and her blouse and skirt were off. I stripped and sat on other side of her, Stan started the porn movie, first one was a white woman with 2 black guys, as we watched Stan got on his knees in front of me and started sucking my dick, Veronika watched with eye's wide then spread her legs as Stan's hand moved up between her leg's. When I was close to cumming, Stan moved in front of Veronika, put her legs on his shoulders then started eating her, she climaxed in minute's then asked him to put another movie on like the first one and finish sucking Ken off, while he was sucking my dick, she got off couch and laid on back, moved her head between Stan's legs and took his dick in her mouth and started sucking him. I started to cum but he didn't swallow as usual held it in his mouth, he was moaning and cumming in Veronika's mouth, told her to hold it in her mouth then he turned and kissed her, swapping my cum and his with her then while kissing both swallowed.
When we were leaving several hour's later Stan invited us to the next party and we said yes, all the couples were in late 30's early 40's so us being early 20's, Veronika was a big hit with the men and I was with the wives, she would always fuck 3 or 4 husbands and suck a couple more off swallowing their cum. We stayed with them about 2 years and then decided we were moving to Jacksonville Fla to get out of the cold winters, we continued swinging there after meeting several men and couples thru a swingers paper that we joined
To Be Continued
Great story telling.

I have posted several stories about mom, thought I would jump in with how it affected me when I got married, following is a recount of first few years married
In 1975 we had been married 3 year's, I was 24 she was 21 and had lost her virginity 2 weeks before we started dating. I found out quick that she liked to wear mini skirts,heels and semi sheer tops with french bras, at the time she was 5'9",36dd,24,32,dark blonde with blue eyes and she liked to show off when we drove skirt up high, blouse open. I also found early in our relationship that she had sucked guys off on dates in high school to keep her cherry, and she was good at it.
I had a gay friend I met thru another straight friend named Stan that I would stop to see and get a blow job while watching his porn movies, he was into hosting swinger party's twice a month and I had been to several. We started talking about showing her off more, maybe bring a friend in to fuck her with me, I mentioned Roger and she was all for it, he's the friend that took me to Stan's. Roger was all for it, he was married at time and came over the following Wednesday evening to see if I was serious, Veronika let him in wearing her heels, thigh highs,french bra and a smile turned into hottest night of our marriage to date. He became a regular joining us, would even stop just for a blow job once in a while.
One Sunday morning we were laying in bed when she asked who's Stan told her a guy Roger and I know that sucks cocks, asked if he had sucked mine told her yes a few times said she wanted to see it. I told her Stan is gay but he will eat pussy and if we go to his house he will want to eat you, she was fine with that said call him she's going to shower and get ready, pick out what you want me to wear. Got out her black leather mini skirt, sheer black thigh highs, black french bra, semi sheer white silk blouse and 4" open toe black heels, she came back as Stan and I were talking, he asked if he could say hi to her handed her the phone and they talked, she told him yes she understands why we are coming up and she is hot to see him suck Kens cock. Then she said yes you can eat me, I like that a lot, she was looking at me smiling and winked then said maybe I'll suck your cock, but I thought you were gay, oh not particular whose lips are on your dick huh? Ok let me go, so we can get to your house and hung up, got dressed, put make up on and we left.
When Stan let us in he had a silk smoking jacket and slippers on, house was lit by candles and indirect lighting, as we had walked up sidewalk to front door she had unbuttoned 3 buttons on her blouse so her nipples were fully exposed, being in early April in Cleveland it was cold and they were hard, Stan hugged her gave he a wet kiss and sucked each nipple, then while I went to get us a beer he sat on couch with Veronika, playing with her tits and sliding his hand up her skirt. When I came back into room she was playing with his dick, he was naked and her blouse and skirt were off. I stripped and sat on other side of her, Stan started the porn movie, first one was a white woman with 2 black guys, as we watched Stan got on his knees in front of me and started sucking my dick, Veronika watched with eye's wide then spread her legs as Stan's hand moved up between her leg's. When I was close to cumming, Stan moved in front of Veronika, put her legs on his shoulders then started eating her, she climaxed in minute's then asked him to put another movie on like the first one and finish sucking Ken off, while he was sucking my dick, she got off couch and laid on back, moved her head between Stan's legs and took his dick in her mouth and started sucking him. I started to cum but he didn't swallow as usual held it in his mouth, he was moaning and cumming in Veronika's mouth, told her to hold it in her mouth then he turned and kissed her, swapping my cum and his with her then while kissing both swallowed.
When we were leaving several hour's later Stan invited us to the next party and we said yes, all the couples were in late 30's early 40's so us being early 20's, Veronika was a big hit with the men and I was with the wives, she would always fuck 3 or 4 husbands and suck a couple more off swallowing their cum. We stayed with them about 2 years and then decided we were moving to Jacksonville Fla to get out of the cold winters, we continued swinging there after meeting several men and couples thru a swingers paper that we joined
To Be Continued

To Be Continued
That's hot love to hear more and you are not that far from me in st Petersburg Florida!

First Wife
Monday morning Veronika and I got ready for work, she always looked hot in her white thigh highs and heels she wore to work but would change into her nurses shoe's when she got there.
Arriving at hospital, we went to Dr. Williamson's office, entering outer office we saw his secretary was not there and his office door was slightly open. Heard him say come in so I opened door, let Veronika walk in first, saw she had raised her skirt to above mid thigh, showing thigh high top's.
Dr. Williamson smiled when he saw her leg's, motioned to chair's beside his desk, 1 closer than the other, Veronika sat in closer chair me in the other. From the start she was teasing, crossed her leg's showing Dr. Williamson she wasn't wearing panty's.
Doc started talking about the bbq at his house Saturday, told me I scared the ******* out of him when Veronika had 3 black cock's in her and said hi honey, how's the game. I laughed again as he patted his lap and Veronika moved onto it with out hesitation. As she sat on Doc's lap, her skirt rode up above her thigh high top's, seeing bare thigh Doc laid his hand on it.
I watched as he rubbed her bare thigh, then he told us his assistant was leaving and is offering the position to Veronika, effective a week from that day.
Veronika looked at him, smiled spread her leg's a little more and accepted the position. Doc went on to explain her duties' . which included her giving him a blow job when he want's, she agreed to that, and slid off his lap, undid his belt and zipper, pulled out his dick and slid her mouth down it.,
Doc looked at me while Veronika sucked him off, asked me if I had a problem with him taking her to black clubs once in a while. Told him that's up to her, I told him know this, if we have plan's she wont cancel our plan's for you or any other black guys, Veronika raised her arm, gave me a thumb's up.
Doc came back with, would you have a problem driving us to the club's? possibly other blk Drs with us? I told him not at all, you know I like watching Veronika gang banged.
About that time he put his hand's on her head, told her get ready and started cumming, watched as she swallowed 3 time's then licked any residue cum from his cock and ball's . When she got up Dr. offered her a cup of coffee, she declined, told him she want's to savor the flavor a while.
Before we left his office, he told us he will pick Veronika up Friday night at 7 pm and I will drive his Escalade, he will tell her what to wear later this week. Walking to her office I asked if she was ok with what he is proposing, she smiled said I don't know yet, we will discuss it tonight ok, kissed her and said I'll pick you up at 5.
That week went by fast, Veronika sucked off Dr. Williamson 3 time's in his office once by slipping under his desk and sucking his cock as he talked to another Dr. at a clinic. Donnel had gotten her to meet him at his van twice with 2 black guy's from BBQ, she of course sucked off the 2 while Donnel fucked her.
When I got home Friday, Veronika was already home, walking into house heard her in bedroom, went in and she was using Nair on her leg's, asked if she wanted her cunt shaved, smile and said yes, gave me a wet tongue sucking kiss, I said savoring the flavor huh and laughed, told me Donnel got to her blow him at lunch.
Told her look's like we are getting back into black guy's fucking you a lot, she smiled asked if I was ok with it that these black guy's aren't gang members and thug's like Marvin's crew and friend's are so I'm not worried, asked me are you? I told her as long as you are OK.
Got the razor and lotion ans shaved off all the stubble's off her pussy and inside thigh's. Told her roll over and got the little blonde hairs around her ass hole, then we showered and she gave me a blow job.
Told Veronika to lay on the bed, rubbed her pussy and thigh's with a cheery scented oil. Then told her to roll over and spread your cheek's, when she did I looked at her ass hole and leaned down, licked it a few time's and slid my tongue in, swirled it around making her moan.. Then took a tube of scented KY lube and squeezed entire tube up her ass, then using finger I spread it around and as deep as I could get it, put a little around her spinchter to help them enter it.
Since we had 3 hour's before Dr. Williamson picked us up, we laid and snuggled, making out kissing, feeling each other. Me thinking I'm getting her hot for who knows how many black men to fuck her tonight. About 6 pm she started getting ready, handed me 2 bag's from her closet, said make sure the label's are off, Dr. Williamson bought those for me to wear tonight. Took a dress out first, cut label's off and held it up, saw with Veronika's long leg's hem would be about 3" below her pussy, front was v shape and looked to come down to navel, back was very low scooped stopping about the top of her ass crack and the front narrowed do 3" wide straps over shoulder's to back, could tell her 38dd tits would be well exposed and swinging free, dress was a silver gray that sparkled and made of thin material. Next was a shoe box with very shiny open toe silver 6" stiletto's, thought wow. Next was a pair of sheer black, sparkly seamed thigh high's, looked long enough to leave a 3" strip of skin from top's to her pussy, looked for a bra and panty's none there, told Veronika he didn't send bra or panty's, oh panty's can't wear a bra with dress. She stepped out of bath room said no panty's allowed in this club, will you do my toe nail's, handed me a bottle of bright red polish. I told her I will always do your toe nail's sat on floor as she started putting on her make up. Put her first foot in my lap, great view of her cunt already glistening with her juice, looked at her toe's and raised her foot to my lip's, kissed each toe and licked each one until she smacked my head, said stop, we are running out of time, I pouted and she kissed me, said I can lick her toe's when we get home. started painting her nail's.
When her toe nail's were dry, she sat on bed as I started rolling thigh high stockings' up her leg's. Making sure the seams were straight, once they were on, I smoothed them all the way, tickling her pussy.
We still had 45 minute's so I started to dress, she laughed asked why don't you go commando so you can play with your cock easier while I'm inside. Agreed with her and wore loose fitting slack's and pull over shirt, I watched as she picked her dress up, said wait, got her RED perfume and spritzed under her tit's, top of her pussy, low on her neck, behind her ear's and at top of her ass cheek's, not too much but enough to turn head's. then helped her pull her dress down over her hip's and pulled it tight, then adjusted her tit's in the halter type top, making sure her tit's were exposed on each side and her nipple's were barely covered, and tit's would bounce and swing as she walked.
I went down to make us a *******'s, Kalua and cream for Veronika and a Black Russian for me, she didn't want to sit and wrinkle the dress so we stood in living room waiting for Dr. Williamson.
Right at 7, Dr. Williamson pulled into drive, came to door and I let him in, after shaking hand's Veronika walked around, well strutted around corner and posed with hand on her hip and left leg cocked. Doc went to her, put arm's around her and kissed her, wet with a lot of tongue, told her make sure you have your lip stick, you will have to refresh it several time's this evening. Then said let's, handed me the key's, put arm around Veronika's waist and we walked to car, I held back door open for them, as Veronika got in she kissed me, smiled and then Dr. slid his hand up her leg's rubbed her pussy, told her slip your skirt up so it doesn't wrinkle. I looked at them as I got in saw she as slid skirt up over her hip's, sitting there with pussy fully exposed, Dr's hand rubbing her thigh's on bare skin.
He gave me direction's on way, said he has a surprise for me, club is allowing husband's in and allowing them to sit with wife and guy's, can't join but get bird's eye view of wife.
When we got to club, an old ware house converted and renovated, Dr. told me to stop at side door, he and Veronika got out, told me to park and come in, tell door man who you are with, Getting to door it opened, huge black guy there, said this is a private club, told him my wife and I are with DR. Williamson, got a smirk, let me in and pointed to their booth. Walking up to it I saw they had *******'s already and a Black Russian sitting on table in front of a chair to the Dr's right, away from Veronika leaving booth seat open to her left.
I started to sit but Veronika motioned me over to her, slid next to her and she took my head in hand's gave me a very wet French kiss, told me she loved me very very much and will always be with me, and what she will do tonight will not change that. I went to my chair and wasn't but a minute another black man slid in beside her, shook hand's with Dr. then kissed Veronika on the lip's could see his tongue slip into her mouth, then her tongue licking his. His left hand on the bare skin of her thigh, that seemed to start everything, as the Dr. put arm around her shoulder's and whispered something to her, she looked at me, winked then watched as she undid the guy's belt and zipper, pulled his dick out and lowered her head, started sucking him off, Dr. turned to me, said he is the owner of the club, always get's a blow job from first time wives before the band starts.
I looked back over at Veronika, could see her lip's were in a ring behind his cock head and she was pumping shaft, her cheek's were hollowed. He had his head back, hand's on her head telling oh yes you white fucking cock sucker, suck that blk cum out of my black cock. As I watched saw her cheek's puff out then shrink as she swallowed several time's then licked his cock clean from his ball's to head where she used her tongue to clean swab it, then kissed it and sat back up. Took a ******* of her Kalua and asked for another, after owner left Dr. asked if she was ok, nodded yes, then she looked at me and asked you ok? told her yes.
Band started playing and Dr. asked Veronika to dance, I looked and saw several more white women, dressed similar to Veronika dancing with black men. Dr. told me they are all married, see that red head in green dress? said she's 62 and will fuck every cock her if they would line up.
I watched Veronika and Dr. dancing, noticed all dances were slow one's, blk men rubbing white ass's under dress, kissing. After several dance's the men started changing partner's, more slow dancing and black hand's on white ass's and tit's exposed to everyone. A few more dance's and wive's were back with the black man she came with, I could see Veronika across room and her tit's were fully exposed to all, looked like they had been lifted out of dress top and dress strap's pulled open .
Dr. walked Veronika back to the booth, both her tit's bouncing and swaying, nipples rock hard, as she went to slide into booth, she leaned down, gave me a wet kiss, looking into my eye's, could see a little concern she asked if I was OK, I told her yes, are you? she smiled and kissed me again, said your here so yes I am.
Sliding into booth her skirt rode up over top her thigh high top's, Dr. Williamson slid in beside her and put his hand on her bare thigh, slid it up to her pussy and thumbed her clit making her moan, I could see her pussy was wet from dancing with several different blk men that were feeling her up and playing with her tit's. Waitress came back, should say they are early 20's white women and from rings are married and dressed very revealing.
When fresh *******'s were brought, I switched to beer's, Veronika looked at me, smiled that smile that reserved for me, knew I was OK since I switched, I ******* ******* when something's bothering me, a beer and she knows I am OK.
More black men stooped at booth, shook Dr.'s hand congratulated him on having such a young very sexy woman and hope they will get to know her better, looked at me and asked is this her husband? Dr. told them yes, and he is not cuck, so don't assume that he is.
After band's break men started coming to booth, asking Dr. if they may dance with his date, he always said yes so she danced with several, allowing all to explore her body. Bringing her back looking hot, flushed and needing fucked, Dr. noticed it too, and told her to remove her dress before she slid in. Once in dr. told her to get his cock out and suck it, get it very wet.
Sitting next to Dr. in my chair I had a clear view of Veronika getting his cock out and licking precum off, licking his balls then slipping her lip's down his dick and start bobbing her head, didn't take long and his dick was dripping her saliva and pre cum, Dr. lifted her up by her tit's told her to straddle his leg's nd slide her dripping cunt down his dick. I watched as she slid his dick up her cunt, then he pulled her back against him, cupped her tit's and pinched, pulled her nipples as she rose up and down his dick. Noticed a few men came to watch, 2 got behind booth and reached for her tits, pulling her nipples squeezing her tits, then 1 turned her head and rubbed his dick on her lip's. I looked around and saw other wives being treated the same, some bent over couch back's being fucked and a cock in their mouth.
I got harder watching unknown blk guy slip his dick in her mouth and start mouth fucking her, Dr. was raising her hip's up and down on his dick. watched as Veronika pulled her lip's up shaft until they formed a tight ring just behind the head of guy's dick, he started jerking off as she sucked the head, I know with her tongue licking and twirling around it.
Dr. pulled her hip's down hard and held her there and her cheek's puffed out, knew he was filling her mouth with cum. Saw she swallowed 3 time's a good size load, Dr. started cumming in her pussy, deep in then her helped her get off his lsp and sit down, told her to thank Mr. Richard's for the huge mount of black cum he deposited in your mouth. When she had done that Dr. told her now suck my cock clean impressed me how fast she had her lip's wrapped around his cock, getting all his cum and her pussy juice off it.
When she had licked and sucked him clean, he motioned for us to get up, then he led us to another room, Veronika walking with just her heel's and thigh high's on. Walking in I saw most of the white wives' on knees sucking cock, Dr. told Veronika to find a cock and suck it, told me to sit at bar. Watched Veronika walk over to a guy sitting in a chair, got on her knee's and started sucking his cock, Dr. told me this is how evening start's, white wives' going around sucking cock's, then the fucking start's.
As I watched from bar, Veronika moved to another cock, cum on her lip's as she started sucking it, as night moved on, saw her suck several cock's not even knowing men's name's and get fucked several time's. At 1 point, watched as she was on her back getting fucked, the 62 year old redhead squatted over her head and lowered her cum dripping cunt onto Veronika's mouth. I watched as Veronika licked the cum out of her, noticed other women in 69, eating each other and getting fucked, .
I thought this is turning into a full blown orgy, and I can't join lol.
Another 2 hour's of watching Veronika fucked and sucking black cock's, Dr came over told me to get the Escalade warmed up, we will be out in 10 minute's. When they walked out, Veronika was carrying her dress, just had her heels and thigh high's on, noticed other wives' walking out with 1,2,or 3 black men with out their dress's on, a few were walked to car's and given back to their husband's and told until next time.
Veronika and Dr. Williamson got in back, and I pulled out, heard his ask Veronika how her mouth felt, she said fine and he replied good, get those hot lip's on my dick, I won't see you until Monday. Heard her licking and sucking his sick, Dr. told me dam Ken your wife can suck cock's. then asked are you ok? yeah I think so, was a little more than we normally do and that's the first time she's ate pussy, so was a little upsetting, but I'm cool.
As I pulled into driveway, heard Veronika swallowing another load of cum and Dr. telling her get all that cum Veronika dam your a good cock sucker. Then she sat up, looked at me in mirror smiled and we got out, Dr. got out and hugged her, told her doesn't kiss cock sucker's then I pulled her to me, kissed her full on lips and slid tongue into her mouth and she slid hers in mine, held kiss for a couple minute's and I looked at Dr. told him I do kiss cocksucker's as long as she's my wife said good night and he left, we went into house.
I fixed a night cap for us and we went up stair's, as soon as we were in shower, she grabbed my dick and ball's, told me don't lie, ARE YOU OK??? I told her I think so, was just a little much to take in, said don't get me wrong, I luved seeing you having a good time and well fucked, getting to suck off new cock's, but the way they treated you and the other women, like you were nothing but street whore's and you had to do anything you were told, I don't like that.
We went to bed naked and just hugged each other, after an hour she asked me why haven't you started to make love to me, told her your probably sore, or have had enough dick tonight. Veronika slapped me said I'll decide when I've had enough cock, and until I have your dick now I haven't had enough yet, swung her leg over me and guided my dick in her pussy. We made love for almost an hour, slow, easy and beautiful.
When we both had climaxed, she smiled told me now I have had enough cock in me, fell asleep on top of me with my dick still in her pussy'

More to Come
Love your story

Back