FIRST TIME

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
We had built up to the moment. You don't want to jump into this kind of thing quickly. Sometimes the fantasy and the reality are very different. And this is true for both people involved.

We started exploring the idea of her being with other men by going to dance clubs and dancing with other guys. At first it was just regular dancing, then it got into grinding and kissing. Then she would take the guy to a table and make out with him. Then it was heavy petting.

We went to a party and we met a guy. We decided to push things a bit further. We were sitting on a couch, she was in my lap, we were kissing a little. She was in a summer dress, and she had me finger her in front of him. Then she leaned over and kissed him. She said come on, and led us to a bedroom. They didn't have sex, but she gave us both oral, and then let him go down on her before blowing him again. Watching all this, I was ready.

Watching the two of them together was something else. After he left, we stayed for quite a while in that room. Then we had sex in the car, stopped again on the way home and made it to the living room before going at it again.

It took three attempts to find a willing person, but we finally took a handsome black guy home. I sat out the beginning. I sat on the couch while they played on the floor. Lots of touching and kissing before my wife started sucking his cock, getting him hard. Finally, she laid back, spread her legs and he slid his big cock inside her. I moved around so I could get a better view. Then I looked at the whole of the act. She was beautiful. It was intense. She looked at me and told me to pull out my cock so she could see it. I wanted to masturbate but not cum until they were done.

I pretty sure she came twice. After fifteen minutes he filled her pussy with a huge load. He pulled out and I cleaned her pussy. It was hot! After a while he fucked her again while I watched and jacked off.

This was our first time but definitely not our last!

1.jpg

Back