First time you realised interracial turned you on

It was back in 1984. I was about 19 years old, staying in a youth hostel. A black guy staying in the next room brought a blonde woman one night, and oh my god her screams were so animalistic. Since then, I got hooked on all things interracial. Seeing video clips of black men fucking a white women, or even a black men jerking off, is the only thing that makes me horny now.

I watched an animated Spawn movie in the late 1990s and it had a brief interracial sex scene. Hooked ever since! Damn, a cartoon has gotten me to the point where I want my wife to cuckold me with BBC. 😃

Als mein Mann mir zum ersten Mal zusah, wie ich eine BBC nahm, war er ein veränderter Mann:bigsmile:
Das war bei uns ebenso. Mein Mann ist im leidenschaftlichen Fick auch mir gegenüber fordernder und nimmt mich noch wilder, erst recht wenn er mir vorher zugeschaut hat. Ich komme bei ihm schneller als früher

It was back in 1984. I was about 19 years old, staying in a youth hostel. A black guy staying in the next room brought a blonde woman one night, and oh my god her screams were so animalistic. Since then, I got hooked on all things interracial. Seeing video clips of black men fucking a white women, or even a black men jerking off, is the only thing that makes me horny now.
first time was in the Army, a group of black guys brought a white woman to the barracks, my room was right next to theirs. They fucked her one after the other. I could hear them. I went in the hallway, and was invited in to watch a few of them and her

Back