First Time with BBC

Hi everyone,

This will be a longer post. I’ve been on this site for some time and more of a lurker but I feel like it is necessary for me to share this post as it might help other curious married straight white men like myself make the jump to get fucked by a big black cock. It is so worth it and what they say is true. Once you go black you don’t go back. To start off a little back story about me. I was born and raised in a very southern conservative household. Grew up very manly and is now married with a wife and 3 ******* of my own. I am hairy, have a pretty big dick, large beard, deep voice, etc. So I work at a university as a professor. One of my students is a foot ball player at this university and he was also taking my class. He later turned out to be the BBC bull that would convert me into a total black cock whore. I saw him in the gym showers with me and he hung down about 8 inches of pure jet black cock. I was amazed at first sight and he knew. I think he liked seeing older married white men curious about his dick.
So fast forward a bit and I decided to take the plunge after reading stories on here about other married men taking black dick and being converted. The curiosity got to me and I told my wife that I will be away on a business trip for several days when I’m reality I am in a hotel in a town nearby to get fucked.
The time came and I was at the hotel waiting for him which he arrived about 15 minutes after I did. So he came by and he went straight to town by pulling down his pants and underwear which reveals that massive cock. He started leaking precum and was semi erect already at this point. I then got down on my knees and started to try to suck his cock. Even while semi hard I could not get more than his head into my mouth. He then instructed me to turn around and get on my knees and elbows. I looked behind me to see him putting on a condom by a brand I have never seen before but it might be bigger than magnums. From there he moved my legs apart and told me to breathe in while he worked his cock into my ass. Needless to say it was painful and I could not accommodate his size. He brought out a small bottle he called “poppers” and said that it will help me relax. So I used it like he told me to and indeed it did help me relax and resulted in his cock sliding into my ass much easier. Even with this “popper” stuff he told me he was only about half way in. He took his time and after several minutes he started to pick up pace. By now I looked down between my legs from my position and I can see his huge low hanging balls slapping against my own causing me to get harder as his pace picks up and I noticed precum dripping from my cock head. I tried reaching down to grab hold of my dick so I can Jack off but he denied me that relief and pushed my arms together resulting in my ass in the air more. Understandably this gave him easier access to fuck me deeper than before due to the angle. His strength caught me off guard but I forget he was on the college football team and I was just some hairy bearded average white male. At this point he was really fucking me like I was a toy and with strength I could not fight against pushed me on to my stomach. This made it to where my cock was pinned between the bed between my legs and he was pumping me directly from behind. I could not help but moan and beg him to keep going as the angle made his shaft and cock head rub up against my prostate. I have never felt so good from having sex until this moment. After what seemed like 40 minutes of getting my ass used by this BBC, I felt a huge (and I mean HUGE) warm deposite in my ass. I thought at first it was from the absolute mindfuck I just received and a new kind of orgasm but when I turned around and he stood there cleaning himself off I realized that the condom broke at some point. The condom was rolled up at the base of his shaft and his entire dick was coated in a foamy white froth that I assume was created from all of the friction of him fucking me. As I previously mentioned I am a hairy guy.
I go to feel my ass and I could feel the cum dripping out of my ass and how wet and matted the hair was around my hole. I also looked down to see that I actually have my own cum stain on the bed sheets from where my cock was pinned down and all of my cum soaked into the sheets. This must have happened at some point when his shaft was rubbing my prostate and made me ejaculate hands free. With sweat still dripping down my face and my hairy chest all matted up from sweating he laughed and said that all white men needs to get black bred and told me he will be back in a few hours after a *******. Overall I ended up getting fucked by him a total of 7 times in the 4 nights I was away. Each time ending with him breeding me like a stuffed ******* and leaving me wanting more black cock. When I returned home I was greeted by my wife and ******* but the only thing on my mind was the black dick I was with and thinking about his sperm inside of my body. Needless to say, he passed my class with an A. Since I returned home I have successfully escaped my family 5 times now to get a dose of BBC cum any way I can. And I have another business trip scheduled for a few weeks from now with the college stud and his close friend.
Wow that sounds amazing.

Hi everyone,

This will be a longer post. I’ve been on this site for some time and more of a lurker but I feel like it is necessary for me to share this post as it might help other curious married straight white men like myself make the jump to get fucked by a big black cock. It is so worth it and what they say is true. Once you go black you don’t go back. To start off a little back story about me. I was born and raised in a very southern conservative household. Grew up very manly and is now married with a wife and 3 ******* of my own. I am hairy, have a pretty big dick, large beard, deep voice, etc. So I work at a university as a professor. One of my students is a foot ball player at this university and he was also taking my class. He later turned out to be the BBC bull that would convert me into a total black cock whore. I saw him in the gym showers with me and he hung down about 8 inches of pure jet black cock. I was amazed at first sight and he knew. I think he liked seeing older married white men curious about his dick.
So fast forward a bit and I decided to take the plunge after reading stories on here about other married men taking black dick and being converted. The curiosity got to me and I told my wife that I will be away on a business trip for several days when I’m reality I am in a hotel in a town nearby to get fucked.
The time came and I was at the hotel waiting for him which he arrived about 15 minutes after I did. So he came by and he went straight to town by pulling down his pants and underwear which reveals that massive cock. He started leaking precum and was semi erect already at this point. I then got down on my knees and started to try to suck his cock. Even while semi hard I could not get more than his head into my mouth. He then instructed me to turn around and get on my knees and elbows. I looked behind me to see him putting on a condom by a brand I have never seen before but it might be bigger than magnums. From there he moved my legs apart and told me to breathe in while he worked his cock into my ass. Needless to say it was painful and I could not accommodate his size. He brought out a small bottle he called “poppers” and said that it will help me relax. So I used it like he told me to and indeed it did help me relax and resulted in his cock sliding into my ass much easier. Even with this “popper” stuff he told me he was only about half way in. He took his time and after several minutes he started to pick up pace. By now I looked down between my legs from my position and I can see his huge low hanging balls slapping against my own causing me to get harder as his pace picks up and I noticed precum dripping from my cock head. I tried reaching down to grab hold of my dick so I can Jack off but he denied me that relief and pushed my arms together resulting in my ass in the air more. Understandably this gave him easier access to fuck me deeper than before due to the angle. His strength caught me off guard but I forget he was on the college football team and I was just some hairy bearded average white male. At this point he was really fucking me like I was a toy and with strength I could not fight against pushed me on to my stomach. This made it to where my cock was pinned between the bed between my legs and he was pumping me directly from behind. I could not help but moan and beg him to keep going as the angle made his shaft and cock head rub up against my prostate. I have never felt so good from having sex until this moment. After what seemed like 40 minutes of getting my ass used by this BBC, I felt a huge (and I mean HUGE) warm deposite in my ass. I thought at first it was from the absolute mindfuck I just received and a new kind of orgasm but when I turned around and he stood there cleaning himself off I realized that the condom broke at some point. The condom was rolled up at the base of his shaft and his entire dick was coated in a foamy white froth that I assume was created from all of the friction of him fucking me. As I previously mentioned I am a hairy guy.
I go to feel my ass and I could feel the cum dripping out of my ass and how wet and matted the hair was around my hole. I also looked down to see that I actually have my own cum stain on the bed sheets from where my cock was pinned down and all of my cum soaked into the sheets. This must have happened at some point when his shaft was rubbing my prostate and made me ejaculate hands free. With sweat still dripping down my face and my hairy chest all matted up from sweating he laughed and said that all white men needs to get black bred and told me he will be back in a few hours after a *******. Overall I ended up getting fucked by him a total of 7 times in the 4 nights I was away. Each time ending with him breeding me like a stuffed ******* and leaving me wanting more black cock. When I returned home I was greeted by my wife and ******* but the only thing on my mind was the black dick I was with and thinking about his sperm inside of my body. Needless to say, he passed my class with an A. Since I returned home I have successfully escaped my family 5 times now to get a dose of BBC cum any way I can. And I have another business trip scheduled for a few weeks from now with the college stud and his close friend.
LOVE that the condom broke, that has happened to me before too

Last edited:
Back