First time with bbc.

Well I have officially been "Blacked"!!:lips::qos::qos::mstickle::sex::sex::sex::sex:o_Oo_O:blackheart::sex::wub::blackheart:View attachment 2543359
Congratulation to both of you, I am happy you enjoyed the experience but especially I’m impressed from your boyfriend, he’s really an open mind guy. My husband did the same but he’s over 50, I think it’s easier for a man of this age.
Your bf is still young but he takes care very much of your complete sexual satisfaction and that’s really something amazing. I wish you the best.

Congratulation to both of you, I am happy you enjoyed the experience but especially I’m impressed from your boyfriend, he’s really an open mind guy. My husband did the same but he’s over 50, I think it’s easier for a man of this age.
Your bf is still young but he takes care very much of your complete sexual satisfaction and that’s really something amazing. I wish you the best.
So true they experienced a great thing young enough in life to embrace and make each other strong

I like to be submissive too I just think that I will feel awkward with my BF watching me
Well, hopefully it works out and you start to feel comfortable being with him alone soon after. Your boyfriend will appreciate that and the surprise pics and the sex talk about your new lover will be amazing.

Back