First time with a BBC

I was 19 and in college.....He was my older married boss at the college pub. After a pub party one night he and I were the only ones left, cleaning up. He made some comments about how he heard stories of my sex life (I was literally the girl next store type...sweet and innocent on the outside but a cock hungry slut on the inside) and that he couldn't believe them. I told him all the stories were true. As I related some of the dirtier adventures he grabbed me and took off my top....I got his big beautiful black cock out his pants and sunk to my knees....we ended up fucking in the pub for hours...I didn't get home til morning
.View attachment 3311343
a pic from around that time.
Very sexy! Did he use a condom or take you bare?

I was 19 and in college.....He was my older married boss at the college pub. After a pub party one night he and I were the only ones left, cleaning up. He made some comments about how he heard stories of my sex life (I was literally the girl next store type...sweet and innocent on the outside but a cock hungry slut on the inside) and that he couldn't believe them. I told him all the stories were true. As I related some of the dirtier adventures he grabbed me and took off my top....I got his big beautiful black cock out his pants and sunk to my knees....we ended up fucking in the pub for hours...I didn't get home til morning
.View attachment 3311343
Such a sweet story!

First time I was so nervous and scared. I had never met a black man in person before, and I only saw them on TV. He was young soldier and he was very powerful when I saw his dick I think oh my god no way that will fit inside me but as it grew and got harder with my hand and mouth I can feel myself becoming wetter than I ever had. When he lay me down and lay his dick on top of my stomach it almost reach all the way to my breast. He pushed it against me and I cannot get it in but he keep pushing and it popped in, it was terrible pain at first but as I felt it sliding deeper and deeper inside of me I can feel myself spreading my leg and opening more to him, it was amazing to feel something this big inside of me, I finish first time before he even got it all in. After I finish it seemed like he was even bigger and now he start to fuck me, gentle at first and then more and more aggressive it was pain and pleasure at same time his dick was so far inside me after finish first time I was exhausted and sore, but I could not wait to do it again.

I will be writing my doctoral thesis in psychology on the intricate ternary power relationship in cuckold relationships. The topic was actually accepted by a decent university and I will now literally spend my next years contacting and scientifically interviewing women and men living in such power relationships. Please don't be alarmed, if I contact one or the other of you with scientific questions. If you know of any relevant scientific work on my topic area, feel free to let me know. Love, Markus

.View attachment 3311343
Wow you look exactly like the ladies in the videos I love except of course you were young

Back