First time with a BBC

He was 19yrs old I was 30.
For the love of god it was amazing... I was a little scared at first because it was so big...
We worked to get it all in and it fit...lol
We both liked it so much we played for the next 3yrs together. He left for his job.

Were you single at the time, or dating/married? It's always interesting to hear about a white woman's first experience.

How I became a black man Fuck Pig / Cock Whore / Cum Slut .

The genesis of my addicktion ( see what I did there ? ) to black cock goes back to an extremely repressive upbringing in a STRICT Catholic household with an autocratic ******* who not only hated blacks but pretty much anyone who was not a white Catholic . He did however reserve a very special hatred and loathing for people of colour thinking them subhuman . To him even white women were inferior beings . He used to treat mum terribly and regularly beat her for the slightest of things or even just for his twisted perceptions of things or even for things she never even did . I remember one night he came home rolling ******* and we were all on a heightened sense of awareness as we knew what usually transpired when he came home in that state . He backed his car into the letter box ( which was concreted into the ground ) and accused Mum of moving it while he was out and then proceeded to beat her mercilessly . My elder sister Carol stood up to him and was unceremoniously despatched with one violet blow knocking her ******* . Sadly when ever Carol intervened it simply meant Mum got an even more severe beating so she rarely ever did . In his drunken ravings and even though I was way way way too young he regularly lectured me about " The Mud People , and black men and Coons and told me NEVER to even associate with them as I was his little princess . He honestly believed they were sub human scum . So this is the powderkeg I was raised in . He died in 1971 when I was aged 13 and Mum and I were on our own as Carol had left home marrying ( for all the wrong reasons ) her first boyfriend just to escape . I , ( like most people ) human nature being what it is wondered if someone was so vehemently opposed to anything that there must be something in it . What is it they say about guaranteeing a songs success is to ban it from broadcast . So the seed was planted and it lay dormant until many years later when I quite innocently asked my husband ( then boyfriend ) as we drove past the church where we were to be wed several years later if it was true what they said about black men having huge cocks . He answered me in a very matter of fact way and with NO lasciviousness in his voice or demeanour " There's only one way to find out " .

Nothing more was said and I thought that was the end of it , just a line in a conversation like so many other millions . It had planted a seed in his mind however . I was later to find out he had massive fantasies about seeing me with very large cocked black men but was too scared to ask me to do it . Fast forward a few years to my hens night the night before my wedding . I was 23 years old and a lot more worldly wise by now . I went to a strip club with my elder sister Carol and my close friends . There was a visiting black American stripper who was the headline act we had all gone to see .His stage name was the " Human Tripod " and let me tell you he well and truly lived up to that name having an absolutely GORGEOUS13 inch long thick heavily veined cock . Being the hen I was dragged up on stage and he teased me by placing his package mere millimetres away from my mouth as I sat there to the cat calls of 200 mostly sex starved frustrated housewives . He then laid himself down on his back and before doing so ORDERED me to remove my panties which I eagerly did . He then told me to straddle him and put my hands in his which he was holding up by resting his elbows on the ground . He whispered he would not penetrate me as it was against the rules in his contract and so he slowly and deliberately lowered me down inexorably closer to his glistening huge cock until I felt its head pushing against my outer labia . The room was going off with the cat calls and whistling now absolutely deafening . I fully expected for him to push me back up now but he lowered me onto his cock and the room went totally silent . I felt his hugeness stretch me like I had never been stretched before and I LIKED IT , I LIKED it a LOT . I looked over to Carol now standing to get a better view and I could see both joy and jealousy written across her face . With that he pushed me back up , we both got up ( and I could see only half his cock was wet ) . O M H F G I thought , that was only half his cock in me and I felt so stretched and filled . He picked up my panties sniffing them before giving them back to me much to the delight of the room , kissed me ever so gently on the lips thanking me . My heart was absolutely racing , fit to burst right out of my chest as I went back to my seat panties in hand to the cheers and whistles of 200 VERY VERY VERY Jealous women . The rest of the night was pretty much a blur until at the end of it after we had bid farewell to my friends Carol took me to the Hilton kissed me in the lobby pressing a room key in my hand and turning and whisking away . I went to the room and knocked , no one answered so I put the key in the door and went inside to find that gorgeous man laying back on the bed naked with 2 champagne flutes, a bottle of bubbly and a rose between his teeth smiling lasciviously at me and beckoning me over . That night we made love over and over and he also FUCKED me roughly in ALL my holes . He hurt me a LOT especially anally although never ****** himself on me always being a considerate lover and asking after my welfare along the way . I figured ( quite correctly ) I may NEVER have this opportunity again so I did NOT prevent him from doing anything and by morning I was totally spent and exhausted . My arse was particularly sore and semi prolapsed , luckily my wedding was in mid afternoon as I was in NO fit state to do anything let alone get married . Later that day as I walked up the aisle and stood next to Mike he gave me a knowing look a wink and whispered did I like my wedding present ? I wanted to kiss him right there and then but couldn’t so simply winked back saying yes thankyou very much . As we exchanged vows I could feel cum leaking from both my arse and cunt and pooling on my sheer white stocking tops and I felt so utterly complete as a woman who had finally come of age .

I have subsequently had many many many black men but NONE will ever live up to that first gorgeous man whos name to this day , I do NOT know .

I have also had many many many fantasies involving groups of men like him savagely pack ******* me in front of my ******* as they hold him down in a chair and finally forsing me to suck his erect cock until he ejaculated in my mouth and all over my face .

Well there you have it in a circuitous route as to why I am so totally and utterly aDICKted to black cock Sweety .

Love Mich XOX ( Your black man FUCK PIG from Downunder )

How I became a black man Fuck Pig / Cock Whore / Cum Slut .

The genesis of my addicktion ( see what I did there ? ) to black cock goes back to an extremely repressive upbringing in a STRICT Catholic household with an autocratic ******* who not only hated blacks but pretty much anyone who was not a white Catholic . He did however reserve a very special hatred and loathing for people of colour thinking them subhuman . To him even white women were inferior beings . He used to treat mum terribly and regularly beat her for the slightest of things or even just for his twisted perceptions of things or even for things she never even did . I remember one night he came home rolling ******* and we were all on a heightened sense of awareness as we knew what usually transpired when he came home in that state . He backed his car into the letter box ( which was concreted into the ground ) and accused Mum of moving it while he was out and then proceeded to beat her mercilessly . My elder sister Carol stood up to him and was unceremoniously despatched with one violet blow knocking her ******* . Sadly when ever Carol intervened it simply meant Mum got an even more severe beating so she rarely ever did . In his drunken ravings and even though I was way way way too young he regularly lectured me about " The Mud People , and black men and Coons and told me NEVER to even associate with them as I was his little princess . He honestly believed they were sub human scum . So this is the powderkeg I was raised in . He died in 1971 when I was aged 13 and Mum and I were on our own as Carol had left home marrying ( for all the wrong reasons ) her first boyfriend just to escape . I , ( like most people ) human nature being what it is wondered if someone was so vehemently opposed to anything that there must be something in it . What is it they say about guaranteeing a songs success is to ban it from broadcast . So the seed was planted and it lay dormant until many years later when I quite innocently asked my husband ( then boyfriend ) as we drove past the church where we were to be wed several years later if it was true what they said about black men having huge cocks . He answered me in a very matter of fact way and with NO lasciviousness in his voice or demeanour " There's only one way to find out " .

Nothing more was said and I thought that was the end of it , just a line in a conversation like so many other millions . It had planted a seed in his mind however . I was later to find out he had massive fantasies about seeing me with very large cocked black men but was too scared to ask me to do it . Fast forward a few years to my hens night the night before my wedding . I was 23 years old and a lot more worldly wise by now . I went to a strip club with my elder sister Carol and my close friends . There was a visiting black American stripper who was the headline act we had all gone to see .His stage name was the " Human Tripod " and let me tell you he well and truly lived up to that name having an absolutely GORGEOUS13 inch long thick heavily veined cock . Being the hen I was dragged up on stage and he teased me by placing his package mere millimetres away from my mouth as I sat there to the cat calls of 200 mostly sex starved frustrated housewives . He then laid himself down on his back and before doing so ORDERED me to remove my panties which I eagerly did . He then told me to straddle him and put my hands in his which he was holding up by resting his elbows on the ground . He whispered he would not penetrate me as it was against the rules in his contract and so he slowly and deliberately lowered me down inexorably closer to his glistening huge cock until I felt its head pushing against my outer labia . The room was going off with the cat calls and whistling now absolutely deafening . I fully expected for him to push me back up now but he lowered me onto his cock and the room went totally silent . I felt his hugeness stretch me like I had never been stretched before and I LIKED IT , I LIKED it a LOT . I looked over to Carol now standing to get a better view and I could see both joy and jealousy written across her face . With that he pushed me back up , we both got up ( and I could see only half his cock was wet ) . O M H F G I thought , that was only half his cock in me and I felt so stretched and filled . He picked up my panties sniffing them before giving them back to me much to the delight of the room , kissed me ever so gently on the lips thanking me . My heart was absolutely racing , fit to burst right out of my chest as I went back to my seat panties in hand to the cheers and whistles of 200 VERY VERY VERY Jealous women . The rest of the night was pretty much a blur until at the end of it after we had bid farewell to my friends Carol took me to the Hilton kissed me in the lobby pressing a room key in my hand and turning and whisking away . I went to the room and knocked , no one answered so I put the key in the door and went inside to find that gorgeous man laying back on the bed naked with 2 champagne flutes, a bottle of bubbly and a rose between his teeth smiling lasciviously at me and beckoning me over . That night we made love over and over and he also FUCKED me roughly in ALL my holes . He hurt me a LOT especially anally although never ****** himself on me always being a considerate lover and asking after my welfare along the way . I figured ( quite correctly ) I may NEVER have this opportunity again so I did NOT prevent him from doing anything and by morning I was totally spent and exhausted . My arse was particularly sore and semi prolapsed , luckily my wedding was in mid afternoon as I was in NO fit state to do anything let alone get married . Later that day as I walked up the aisle and stood next to Mike he gave me a knowing look a wink and whispered did I like my wedding present ? I wanted to kiss him right there and then but couldn’t so simply winked back saying yes thankyou very much . As we exchanged vows I could feel cum leaking from both my arse and cunt and pooling on my sheer white stocking tops and I felt so utterly complete as a woman who had finally come of age .

I have subsequently had many many many black men but NONE will ever live up to that first gorgeous man whos name to this day , I do NOT know .

I have also had many many many fantasies involving groups of men like him savagely pack ******* me in front of my ******* as they hold him down in a chair and finally forsing me to suck his erect cock until he ejaculated in my mouth and all over my face .

Well there you have it in a circuitous route as to why I am so totally and utterly aDICKted to black cock Sweety .

Love Mich XOX ( Your black man FUCK PIG from Downunder )
What an incredible sexy tale xx

I was 19 and in college.....He was my older married boss at the college pub. After a pub party one night he and I were the only ones left, cleaning up. He made some comments about how he heard stories of my sex life (I was literally the girl next store type...sweet and innocent on the outside but a cock hungry slut on the inside) and that he couldn't believe them. I told him all the stories were true. As I related some of the dirtier adventures he grabbed me and took off my top....I got his big beautiful black cock out his pants and sunk to my knees....we ended up fucking in the pub for hours...I didn't get home til morning
.ASS.JPG
a pic from around that time.

Care to share how it happened?
Guy my husband worked with his car broke down near where we lived it was about 9:30 pm he called and asked my husband if he could come give him a hand to see what was wrong with his car.

Husband left and was gone about 30-45 min and came back with his buddy.
He walked in and said Cory going to stay the night we are going to haul his car to his house in the morning.
He was a young tall light skinned black guy. Very short hair great smile. He was young 19 year old.
His name was Cory.
I asked if he wanted a ******* or any thing to eat. He said no. I told the guys I was going to take a shower.
I jumped out of the shower and asked Cory if he wanted to shower. I told him I'll get him a pair of shorts he could wear and I'll wash the cloths he has on. He agreed and got in the shower and I found him some of my husbands shorts to throw on.
While he was in the shower hubby asked if I would make him and I a ******* he was going to get the truck and trailer around to go get Corys car in the morning.
Cory came out and said he needed that shower it was hot standing out there waiting for your husband to come pick me up.
He walked up to me and stuck his hand out to shake my hand I noticed the lump in the front of those shorts... Omg it was huge I think I blushed right in front of him.
Hubby came back in and saw us talking and said you guys get to know each other I'm going to jump in the shower.
Cory and I stood in the kitchen chatting and I couldn't take my eyes off the lump in his shorts. Cory noticed I was looking and looked up at me and smiled. I gave a shy smile and looked away.
We made small talk here and there then hubby called me in to the bathroom where he was. I walked in and he said slip in to something a little sexier. My mouth hit the floor I said I can't do that. He looked thru the mirror back at me and said it will be your loss.
I smacked him on the back and walked out of the bathroom.
Cory was now sitting on the couch watching T.V. I looked at him and smiled and gave him a wink... I though to my self I'll slip in to some thing sexier. I went up stairs went thru my things a found a white lacy top with matching panties.
I slipped back down stairs and into the kitchen. Hubby is in there sipping on his *******. He looked up and says damn baby you look fine.
I told his to be quite don't make a big deal out of it. I took my ******* I made earlier and drank it all at once and made another.
We both walked into the living room and I sat across from Cory on the other couch. I asked if he wanted and thing to ******* he said yes I'd take a *******. I got up made him a ******* and could here the guys whispering and laughing. When I walked into the room the stopped all of a sudden.
I looked up and said what guys what's so funny... They both said oh nothing. I sat back down and started sipping on my mixed *******.
Every now and then I would look over at Cory because he slowly opened his legs up and I could see the lump in his shorts. He saw me looking again this was like 3 times now he saw me looking and his cock.
This time he smiled at me and licked his lips.
I almost melted right there... No lie my pussy started to tingle.
I jumped up finished off my ******* and said I'll be back I need something stronger in my *******.
Few seconds later Cory snuck up behind me and pushed his cock up on my thick ass. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear...
I know you want my fat cock so come over and take it... I gave him a nod and said omg I do...
He filled his soda up and walked back in the living room. I was shaking like a leaf on a tree in fall... I've never been with any one but my husband I was 30 Cory was 19 he was sexy as hell. I was feeling the drinks kicking in. I walked in and sat right beside Cory my nerves were a wreck.
We watched T.V. for a little while and I got a cold chill. I leaned over to the side of the couch to grab a blanket to wrap up.
I here my hubby say damn Cory look at that thick sexy ass. I leaned a little farther over the arm over the couch to give him a better look. And all of a sudden I felt a hand on my ass. I turned my head back and seen it was Cory rubbing my ass.
I could fell the electricity shoot thru my body.
I let out a soft moan. I eased back down and covers up. I could feel Cory slipping his hand under the blanket on to my thigh.
I eased my legs open ever so slowly. And could feel him rubbing the out side of my panties.
Little by little I would spread my legs and lean my head back as he was rubbing my pussy. I put my hand on his leg and could feel his cock right away... It was huge... Massive... I stroked his cock under the blanket as I could feel his hand moving my panties to the side and he slipped his finger in my soaking wet pussy... I let out a slight gasp. I heard my hubby ask... Do you like that all I did was mumble the word yes to him.
I looked up and saw my hubby looking at us and smiling at the both of us. My god I was so nervous... I started breathing heavy and grabbed his hand as he was going to make me cum. I told him go slow or I'm going to soak your hand... Cory looked up at me and said I don't care... I laid back and let him finger me harder... I came so hard my whole body shook like crazy...
Cory stood up in front of me and dropped his shorts and his huge cock sprang out at me... I just looked at it what seemed like for ever.
Cory said do you like it... I told him that thing is fucking huge... He told me to grab it if I wanted..... I looked over at my hubby and he said only if you want. It took me a second or to then I reached out and took it in one hand. It was so heavy thick and long.
My hubby stood up I could tell he was turned on he was rock hard also. He walked into the kitchen and I could hear him making himself another *******.
While he was doing that I stroked Corys huge cock. Cory said you can suck it if you want. I looked up at him and put the head of his cock in my mouth and started sucking it.
Then my hubby walked up beside of Cory with his cock out... I said omg 2 cocks for me tonight they both laughed and Cory said hope you don't mind... With my mouth on Cory and I reached out and grabbed my hubby's cock and started stroking it.
I switched from one guy to another...for several minutes.
Then Cory told me to lay back on the couch. So I did... He reached down and slid my panties off... And spread my legs wide open.
I was so nervous I could have *******. I've only been with my hubby ever. And now I have a sexy black young stud sitting between my legs looking right at my pussy.
Cory leaned in and gave my pussy a kiss. I let out a moan and I reached out and grabbed his head and pushed him into my pussy. He started licking me like crazy. My hubby stepped up on the couch so I could suck his cock some more. I'm body temperature sky rocketed my face went flush and then all of a sudden I pulled my hubby's cock from my mouth and told them I was going to cum again. My body shook and my pussy ached and cummed all over Corys face.
I let out a omg that was great to the guys. I stood up and walked around them both and grabbed a blanket and laid on the floor.
I sat down on the blanket and pulled my top off letting my 38DD tits out.
Cory stood up walked over to me and asked if I was ready for him to fuck me. I told him let's give it a try I've never had any thing that big before...
He slid down between my legs and took a hold of his cock and rubbed it on the out side of my pussy. I leaned back and grabbed to fist full of the blanket.
He pushed the tip of his cock in... Omg it was so thick... I moaned out loud... Little by little he pushed more in... I would gasp and moan...he would stop and work what he had in me in and out... At one point he looked up at my hubby and said fuck this girl is soaking wet.
My hubby said you haven't seen any thing yet. Cory pushed more and more deep in me. He looked at me and said it about all the way in... I leaned up to have a look my self.. I couldn't believe my pussy was taking all of his cock. Then he started pumping it in and out of me slowly. I started to relax and just let him work that huge cock in and out...
Before I knew it I could feel him slapping his balls against my pussy.
I looked up and said to Cory did you get it all in... He nodded at me yes...
I leaned back and let him fuck me so I could get use to the new cock I had deep in me.
This young man fucked me slow.... Fast ... And would work just the head of it in me.
I wrapped my legs around him and just let him work his magic. Then omg omg my body started to get hot my face felt flush I grabbed him with my finger nails and I arched my back he shoved that cock so deep in me... And I let out a moan and a fuck me baby I'm going to cum so hard don't stop. Cory shoved his cock deeper and deeper in me... I screamed out I'm cumming so hard... I dropped to the floor to gather my self. The guys were laughing at me.. I told them to shut up and leave me alone...
My husband went over and sat on the couch and said look at that wet spot you left on the blanket.. I looked and laughed out loud blame it on Cory.
Cory rolled me over and pushed me in my hubby's lap. I was on my knees at this point.
Cory walks up behind me and gets on his knees and slips his cock in me again.
And starts pumping my pussy again. I started sucking my hubby's cock again.
These 2 guys took turns fucking me for several hours. I was spent I couldn't move.
I walked up stairs and fell on the bed and *******. When I woke up in the morning the guys were gone and I looked out side the truck and trailer was gone also. So I knew my guys had left to go get Corys car.
I went and got in the shower to get cleaned up from a crazy night.
I heard the front door unlock and my hubby walk in. I walked out and there stood both guys I hard my hair wrapped in a towel and one around the bottom half of my body... I let out a scream... Cory you can't see me in a mess like this... He said momma I've seen every thing you got last night no worries...
I slammed the bath room door... And looked in the mirror and thought he is right... And momma still has it at 30...
We played with Cory for 3 years we did every thing with him. He moved for a better job. And only talked once on the phone in 7 years since he moved.

Guy my husband worked with his car broke down near where we lived it was about 9:30 pm he called and asked my husband if he could come give him a hand to see what was wrong with his car.

He walked in and said Cory going to stay the night we are going to haul his car to his house in the morning.
He was a young tall light skinned black guy. Very short hair great smile. He was young 19 year old.
His name was Cory.
I asked if he wanted a ******* or any thing to eat. He said no. I told the guys I was going to take a shower.
I jumped out of the shower and asked Cory if he wanted to shower. I told him I'll get him a pair of shorts he could wear and I'll wash the cloths he has on. He agreed and got in the shower and I found him some of my husbands shorts to throw on.
While he was in the shower hubby asked if I would make him and I a ******* he was going to get the truck and trailer around to go get Corys car in the morning.
Cory came out and said he needed that shower it was hot standing out there waiting for your husband to come pick me up.
He walked up to me and stuck his hand out to shake my hand I noticed the lump in the front of those shorts... Omg it was huge I think I blushed right in front of him.
Hubby came back in and saw us talking and said you guys get to know each other I'm going to jump in the shower.
Cory and I stood in the kitchen chatting and I couldn't take my eyes off the lump in his shorts. Cory noticed I was looking and looked up at me and smiled. I gave a shy smile and looked away.
We made small talk here and there then hubby called me in to the bathroom where he was. I walked in and he said slip in to something a little sexier. My mouth hit the floor I said I can't do that. He looked thru the mirror back at me and said it will be your loss.
Cory was now sitting on the couch watching T.V. I looked at him and smiled and gave him a wink... I though to my self I'll slip in to some thing sexier. I went up stairs went thru my things a found a white lacy top with matching panties.
I slipped back down stairs and into the kitchen. Hubby is in there sipping on his *******. He looked up and says damn baby you look fine.
I told his to be quite don't make a big deal out of it. I took my ******* I made earlier and drank it all at once and made another.
We both walked into the living room and I sat across from Cory on the other couch. I asked if he wanted and thing to ******* he said yes I'd take a *******. I got up made him a ******* and could here the guys whispering and laughing. When I walked into the room the stopped all of a sudden.
I looked up and said what guys what's so funny... They both said oh nothing. I sat back down and started sipping on my mixed *******.
Every now and then I would look over at Cory because he slowly opened his legs up and I could see the lump in his shorts. He saw me looking again this was like 3 times now he saw me looking and his cock.
I jumped up finished off my ******* and said I'll be back I need something stronger in my *******.
Few seconds later Cory snuck up behind me and pushed his cock up on my thick ass. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear...
I know you want my fat cock so come over and take it... I gave him a nod and said omg I do...
He filled his soda up and walked back in the living room. I was shaking like a leaf on a tree in fall... I've never been with any one but my husband I was 30 Cory was 19 he was sexy as hell. I was feeling the drinks kicking in. I walked in and sat right beside Cory my nerves were a wreck.
We watched T.V. for a little while and I got a cold chill. I leaned over to the side of the couch to grab a blanket to wrap up.
I here my hubby say damn Cory look at that thick sexy ass. I leaned a little farther over the arm over the couch to give him a better look. And all of a sudden I felt a hand on my ass. I turned my head back and seen it was Cory rubbing my ass.
I let out a soft moan. I eased back down and covers up. I could feel Cory slipping his hand under the blanket on to my thigh.
I eased my legs open ever so slowly. And could feel him rubbing the out side of my panties.
Little by little I would spread my legs and lean my head back as he was rubbing my pussy. I put my hand on his leg and could feel his cock right away... It was huge... Massive... I stroked his cock under the blanket as I could feel his hand moving my panties to the side and he slipped his finger in my soaking wet pussy... I let out a slight gasp. I heard my hubby ask... Do you like that all I did was mumble the word yes to him.
I looked up and saw my hubby looking at us and smiling at the both of us. My god I was so nervous... I started breathing heavy and grabbed his hand as he was going to make me cum. I told him go slow or I'm going to soak your hand... Cory looked up at me and said I don't care... I laid back and let him finger me harder... I came so hard my whole body shook like crazy...
Cory stood up in front of me and dropped his shorts and his huge cock sprang out at me... I just looked at it what seemed like for ever.
Cory said do you like it... I told him that thing is fucking huge... He told me to grab it if I wanted..... I looked over at my hubby and he said only if you want. It took me a second or to then I reached out and took it in one hand. It was so heavy thick and long.
My hubby stood up I could tell he was turned on he was rock hard also. He walked into the kitchen and I could hear him making himself another *******.
While he was doing that I stroked Corys huge cock. Cory said you can suck it if you want. I looked up at him and put the head of his cock in my mouth and started sucking it.
Then my hubby walked up beside of Cory with his cock out... I said omg 2 cocks for me tonight they both laughed and Cory said hope you don't mind... With my mouth on Cory and I reached out and grabbed my hubby's cock and started stroking it.
Then Cory told me to lay back on the couch. So I did... He reached down and slid my panties off... And spread my legs wide open.
I was so nervous I could have *******. I've only been with my hubby ever. And now I have a sexy black young stud sitting between my legs looking right at my pussy.
Cory leaned in and gave my pussy a kiss. I let out a moan and I reached out and grabbed his head and pushed him into my pussy. He started licking me like crazy. My hubby stepped up on the couch so I could suck his cock some more. I'm body temperature sky rocketed my face went flush and then all of a sudden I pulled my hubby's cock from my mouth and told them I was going to cum again. My body shook and my pussy ached and cummed all over Corys face.
I let out a omg that was great to the guys. I stood up and walked around them both and grabbed a blanket and laid on the floor.
Cory stood up walked over to me and asked if I was ready for him to fuck me. I told him let's give it a try I've never had any thing that big before...
He slid down between my legs and took a hold of his cock and rubbed it on the out side of my pussy. I leaned back and grabbed to fist full of the blanket.
He pushed the tip of his cock in... Omg it was so thick... I moaned out loud... Little by little he pushed more in... I would gasp and moan...he would stop and work what he had in me in and out... At one point he looked up at my hubby and said fuck this girl is soaking wet.
My hubby said you haven't seen any thing yet. Cory pushed more and more deep in me. He looked at me and said it about all the way in... I leaned up to have a look my self.. I couldn't believe my pussy was taking all of his cock. Then he started pumping it in and out of me slowly. I started to relax and just let him work that huge cock in and out...
I leaned back and let him fuck me so I could get use to the new cock I had deep in me.
This young man fucked me slow.... Fast ... And would work just the head of it in me.
I wrapped my legs around him and just let him work his magic. Then omg omg my body started to get hot my face felt flush I grabbed him with my finger nails and I arched my back he shoved that cock so deep in me... And I let out a moan and a fuck me baby I'm going to cum so hard don't stop. Cory shoved his cock deeper and deeper in me... I screamed out I'm cumming so hard... I dropped to the floor to gather my self. The guys were laughing at me.. I told them to shut up and leave me alone...
My husband went over and sat on the couch and said look at that wet spot you left on the blanket.. I looked and laughed out loud blame it on Cory.
Cory rolled me over and pushed me in my hubby's lap. I was on my knees at this point.
These 2 guys took turns fucking me for several hours. I was spent I couldn't move.
I walked up stairs and fell on the bed and *******. When I woke up in the morning the guys were gone and I looked out side the truck and trailer was gone also. So I knew my guys had left to go get Corys car.
I heard the front door unlock and my hubby walk in. I walked out and there stood both guys I hard my hair wrapped in a towel and one around the bottom half of my body... I let out a scream... Cory you can't see me in a mess like this... He said momma I've seen every thing you got last night no worries...
I slammed the bath room door... And looked in the mirror and thought he is right... And momma still has it at 30...
We played with Cory for 3 years we did every thing with him. He moved for a better job. And only talked once on the phone in 7 years since he moved.
Ph my goodness!

His name was Cory.
Ich schlang meine Beine um ihn und ließ ihn einfach seine Magie wirken. Dann wurde mein Körper heiß, mein Gesicht fühlte sich rot an. Ich packte ihn mit meinen Fingernägeln und ich krümmte meinen Rücken. Er schob diesen Schwanz so tief in mich hinein ... Und ich stöhnte und fickte mich, Baby, ich bin werde so hart abspritzen, hör nicht auf. Cory schob seinen Schwanz immer tiefer in mich hinein ... Ich schrie, ich komme so hart ... Ich ließ mich auf den Boden fallen, um mich zu sammeln. Die Jungs haben mich ausgelacht. Ich habe ihnen gesagt, sie sollen die Klappe halten und mich in Ruhe lassen.
Mein Mann ging hinüber und setzte sich auf die Couch und sagte, sieh dir die nasse Stelle an, die du auf der Decke gelassen hast. Ich schaute und lachte laut und beschuldigte Cory.
Cory rollte mich herum und schob mich in den Schoß meines Mannes. Ich war zu diesem Zeitpunkt auf den Knien.
Cory geht hinter mich und geht auf die Knie und steckt seinen Schwanz wieder in mich.
Und fängt wieder an meine Muschi zu pumpen. Ich fing wieder an, den Schwanz meines Mannes zu lutschen.
Diese 2 Jungs haben mich abwechselnd mehrere Stunden lang gefickt. Ich wurde ausgegeben, ich konnte mich nicht bewegen.
Ich ging die Treppe hinauf und fiel auf das Bett und wurde ohnmächtig. Als ich morgens aufwachte, waren die Jungs weg und ich schaute zur Seite, der Truck und der Anhänger waren auch weg. Also wusste ich, dass meine Jungs gegangen waren, um Corys Auto zu holen.
Ich ging unter die Dusche, um mich von einer verrückten Nacht aufräumen zu lassen.
Ich hörte, wie sich die Haustür öffnete und mein Mann hereinkam. Ich ging hinaus und da standen beide Typen, die ich hart in ein Handtuch gewickelt hatte und einen um die untere Hälfte meines Körpers ... Ich stieß einen Schrei aus ... Cory du Ich kann mich in so einem Durcheinander nicht sehen ... Er sagte, Mama, ich habe alles gesehen, was du letzte Nacht bekommen hast, keine Sorge ...
Ich schlug die Badezimmertür zu ... Und schaute in den Spiegel und dachte, er hat Recht ... Und Mama hat es immer noch um 30 ...
Wir haben 3 Jahre mit Cory gespielt und alles mit ihm gemacht. Er zog für einen besseren Job. Und in 7 Jahren seit seinem Umzug nur einmal telefoniert.
[/ZITAT]
Sehr schöne Geschichte.

His name was Cory.
Wow what a hot story

He was 19yrs old I was 30.
For the love of god it was amazing... I was a little scared at first because it was so big...
We worked to get it all in and it fit...lol
We both liked it so much we played for the next 3yrs together. He left for his job.
That was a totally hot story!!! Love that you were 30 and he was 19, that made you a cougar! Love to see pics of you being stuffed with young BBC:)

Back