First Time should he watch?

If I feel like I am a distraction for her then I would step out for a bit to let her ease in to making a first move with someone.

I wouldn’t let her meet someone without me either present or close by. She wouldn’t feel safe anyway and her feeling safe is important to us both.

I have told her that my perfect fantasy is to step out for some time and walk back in to find them at least making out or performing oral. She agrees as long as she knows I’m just a few steps away from her.

We also agree on me just watching which has always been my preference, until she wants me to join them.

Absolutely. Part of the thrill is having the husband watch and join. Marc, my husband, did. The excitement of getting fucked by a beautiful black man in front of him was intense.
That's the way it should be. All participants should enjoy the whole experience. I know I would get so sexually turned on watching my wife fucking a hung black man. Actually I get excited watching any white woman fucking a hung black men as there is nothing more sexually beautiful or more sexually arousing, its perfect sex as if they were made for each other to fuck.

So we are taking our first tentative steps in the world of Cuckolding. Being new to this I would like your thoughts & answers

When the time arrives for the 1st (of what we hope will be many) meeting should my Husband Watch?? Listen behind the Closed Bedroom door or wait elsewhere for me to return & give him the juicy details/pics/video from my phone???
Great questions. Hard to know. All depends on what makes the wife the most comfortable

If I feel like I am a distraction for her then I would step out for a bit to let her ease in to making a first move with someone.

I wouldn’t let her meet someone without me either present or close by. She wouldn’t feel safe anyway and her feeling safe is important to us both.

I have told her that my perfect fantasy is to step out for some time and walk back in to find them at least making out or performing oral. She agrees as long as she knows I’m just a few steps away from her.

We also agree on me just watching which has always been my preference, until she wants me to join them.
Yes

So we are taking our first tentative steps in the world of Cuckolding. Being new to this I would like your thoughts & answers

When the time arrives for the 1st (of what we hope will be many) meeting should my Husband Watch?? Listen behind the Closed Bedroom door or wait elsewhere for me to return & give him the juicy details/pics/video from my phone???
Even though most people here would tell you to watch, the true answer lies on you. What do you want to do? What makes you more comfortable? being there and watching you? listening to you? Have him in another place and go visit him with the goods? Honestly is what makes you happy. Remember you are as much invested in this as he.

Back