First time Nebraska hotwife agreed to do bbc while I watch on webcam

My wife has been living in Nebraska on her own because of work. I am clear across the country. She said she is horny and is considering cheating on me. I pitched an idea to her tonight..........

I told her that I would let her cheat on me if I am in control of it. I want to find a guy that is fit, good looking , and well endowed to take her on a date. You both would text me as the night progresses just to keep me in the loop. Maybe a little grinding and kissing on the dance floor and sending me pics of it. Then you take her home and she turns on the webcam . I watch the whole thing from my lonely bedroom as you take my wife and fill her up.

Who is interested?IMG_0499.jpgIMG_2626.jpg

My wife has been living in Nebraska on her own because of work. I am clear across the country. She said she is horny and is considering cheating on me. I pitched an idea to her tonight..........

I told her that I would let her cheat on me if I am in control of it. I want to find a guy that is fit, good looking , and well endowed to take her on a date. You both would text me as the night progresses just to keep me in the loop. Maybe a little grinding and kissing on the dance floor and sending me pics of it. Then you take her home and she turns on the webcam . I watch the whole thing from my lonely bedroom as you take my wife and fill her up.

Who is interested?View attachment 190334View attachment 190335

hot

Sign me up. She is freaking hot!

She is very fucking hot!

Why not make her experience with a bbc more richer, more joyous, and more fulfilling by transforming and transcending herself into a black woman by conceiving offspring from his sperm.

Clean cut professional bbc works in Omaha and Lincoln. Back there in sept and oct. would luv to perform on webcam with the wife and show her a good time. If interested in finding out more inbox me.

This thread violates #10 & #17 of the Site's Forum Rules. Please review the Rules (from the bottom-up), and since you DO have photos of your "wife" and this is a "request" thread, please make contributions to our many existing pictorial or thematic threads before creating another thread. Thanks for your cooperation!

Back