First time i time with BBC

Slave-2-BBC

Male
From
MA, US
I was a freshman in high school and i walked into the locker room and there was two high school JUNIOR BLACK KINGS just out of the shower when I can in. One told me to get on my knees in front of this friend. His friend drop his towel. Than he told me to open my mouth. He than took my head and his friends cock and placed his cock into my mouth. He told me to suck it until it it exploded in my mouth than he said swallow it. When I was done with his friend his friend rapped the towel around his junk. Than the other guy told me to turn to his friend and his friend drop his towel and I had to repeat the same thing to him.

I was a freshman in high school and i walked into the locker room and there was two high school JUNIOR BLACK KINGS just out of the shower when I can in. One told me to get on my knees in front of this friend. His friend drop his towel. Than he told me to open my mouth. He than took my head and his friends cock and placed his cock into my mouth. He told me to suck it until it it exploded in my mouth than he said swallow it. When I was done with his friend his friend rapped the towel around his junk. Than the other guy told me to turn to his friend and his friend drop his towel and I had to repeat the same thing to him.
Did you become their regular slave then? And when did they share you with others?

I didn't start sucking Black cock until I was 23 years old and the man I sucked became my Master. I wish I would have started sooner. There was a Black guy in my gym class in high school, that had a cock that was a work of art. I was too afraid to approach him. ******* got beat up for being cock suckers back then.

Back