first time bbc entered you

Just raw excitable pain mixed with pleasure, it was spontaneous exciting and unforgettable. Intially I thought I was going to split in two, that changed to pleasure from the tips of my toes to the ends of bent fingers. Women say they scream, my mouth was wide open and nothing was coming out as he stretched parts that hadn't been moved before. He tickled my cervix I was tingling all over, the warm feeling when shot inside me will stay with me forever
???

could not describe it better! Caused the first cervical orgasm I ever had and that was like an out of body experience! I had only had maybe 3 orgasms from intercourse my whole life but I was cumming within 3 or 4 minutes of his full penetrationI had never felt an orgasm that way I remember that the orgasm I had with my first black man was how it did not go as it made me tremble a lot and it was as if I was convulsing I practically lost control of my body and started to convulse the truth not I can not even describe it because it was something very

I remember being very nervous the first time. It was at a club and I saw him walk in and I just went up to him and told him he was going to fuck me. I took him to a private room and he fucked me. I remember it felt great but the only downfall was that he came in 2 minutes
I last longer

My hotwife's first time was 8 years ago. It was a joint fantasy of ours so I made it happen. While it was supposed to be a 3some, it became very apparent to me that I wasn't needed. Her words to me when I he entered was, " it is amazing! He is so much bigger than!" Hence the start of our path down cucking too! The attached pics capture that most memorable night!IMG_3165.JPGIMG_3166.JPGIMG_3167.JPG

I remember being very nervous the first time. It was at a club and I saw him walk in and I just went up to him and told him he was going to fuck me. I took him to a private room and he fucked me. I remember it felt great but the only downfall was that he came in 2 minutes
sometimes the pussy so good you cant help but cum

My hotwife's first time was 8 years ago. It was a joint fantasy of ours so I made it happen. While it was supposed to be a 3some, it became very apparent to me that I wasn't needed. Her words to me when I he entered was, " it is amazing! He is so much bigger than!" Hence the start of our path down cucking too! The attached pics capture that most memorable night!View attachment 2602695View attachment 2602696View attachment 2602697

Damn, that sounds so hot.
Would love to have a look at her face, when he enters.

My hotwife's first time was 8 years ago. It was a joint fantasy of ours so I made it happen. While it was supposed to be a 3some, it became very apparent to me that I wasn't needed. Her words to me when I he entered was, " it is amazing! He is so much bigger than!" Hence the start of our path down cucking too! The attached pics capture that most memorable night!View attachment 2602695View attachment 2602696View attachment 2602697
That's too hot - wow - her pussy looks delicious - and wet - never any doubt about her status of BBC hungary hotwife

First time.... Omg mind blowing
He dropped his pants I then dropped to my knees..
I was in my 30s he was getting ready to turn 19. He worked for my hubby. His car broke down and we had to go get him off the side of the road...
To late to drive 2hrs one way to take him home so he stayed the night with us.
He took a shower and came out only in a pair of basketball shorts and his cock was peeking out... I was wet like right now...
We ended up playing until the wee hours of the morning. I've never in my life been so full and opened up in my life... I was hooked from then on... I had that young man for 3 good years.
Boy do we miss him. Miss B

Were you a swinger/hotwife before that?

Have u been to st martin

At least it happened after it started, and not before...like this guy. :)

Back