first time bbc entered you

My First time I was at a gym my trainer told me to come late to work out when we were done working out there was nobody in the gym he told me he had to lock it up so he went into the office he called me to come into the office I walked in there and he was standing there with no shorts I stood there in shock he walked over to me and started kissing me and he pulled off my shorts off and laid me on the desk I couldn’t believe my pussy was soaking wet He then spread my legs and stuck his cock inside My wet pussy his cock was 10 inches of thick I can’t believe it fit I close my eyes and enjoyed him fucking me he did not last long when he was done he got up off me I couldn’t feel his cum running down my ass crack He told me to hang on and he went to get me a towel he walked out the room and when he came back in he had four of his friends with him and they were all naked they all had big cocks but not as big as my trainers they all walked up to the desk and one guy Open my legs up and started rubbing his cock head on my pussy I laid there for a second as he was trying to put his cock inside my pussy i pushed him off And grabbed my clothes and left and I went to my car I got into my car and started driving home with no pants on cum was leaking on Seat when I got home I put my shorts on before I went in the house when I get in there I went up to my room my husband came in there and asked me what was wrong I’ve told him what happened he got turned on and He wanted sex we started having sex why he was fucking me he kept asking me to go back to Gym And finish what the guys started I could do that I felt like by trailer tricked me but it started a very good sex life for us my husband keeps trying to get ready to go workout at the gym again
Damn girl, what a hot story, I’m betting you guy’s aren’t in the states. There would be too much fear of being locked up for the next 30 years for them to try that ******* here. I’m glad you guys gained a great sex life from the experience, but those ass holes should have went to prison.

My first time with a black , my husband offer me to a young of Ivory cost I was 40 and he 28 , with a very bbc, I nerver had a so big and long, he had to ****** my pussy , and after some push , he enter and possess me, it was hard, I hurt myself at the begenning, but after it was an explosion of pleasure and he submit me; after this first I nerver go again with white men except my husband

Was 44 years old the first time BBC entered me. Had fantasized about being with a black man for years. My first experience was a start, but my second experience was unforgettable.

He hit spots that I didn't know existed and I experienced multiple Os and they all felt amazing. Some women talk about how bigger is better, but it comes down to how well he uses it and how well both of you are sexually connected to each other. In my opinion, strong chemistry and stamina are most important.

First time in was in college. We did take a little time as I wasn't very experienced at that stage and I had already felt his cock in his pants. I had had sex with a couple of guys before him but they were average in size. It scared me a little when giving him a blowjob but when he pushed inside me it was unreal. Being stretched like that changes a woman. The feeling was so good I can't do it justice with words.
J
Xoxoxo

My 1st BBC was a total shock to my senses just the stretching as he entered my the looking at his 5 friends that I know would follow and 2 of them so much bigger than my first BBC, just the thought of wot else to come made me cum even harder and my hubby looking on from the doorway

Was 44 years old the first time BBC entered me. Had fantasized about being with a black man for years. My first experience was a start, but my second experience was unforgettable.

He hit spots that I didn't know existed and I experienced multiple Os and they all felt amazing. Some women talk about how bigger is better, but it comes down to how well he uses it and how well both of you are sexually connected to each other. In my opinion, strong chemistry and stamina are most important.
:))))))))))))))))))))))

To feel a cock stretching your pussy, touching the walls of your vagina, feeling so full and tight as the strength of his body eases it deeper you feel your legs open wider to receive more, suddenly you start cumming and a wave of orgasms take hold of your body..you wrap your legs around him...your hands grip his tight asscheeks and his hard dick knocks against your cervix...you are no longer aware of anything but him and the feelings you are experiencing..enjoy the ride!
wow

Just raw excitable pain mixed with pleasure, it was spontaneous exciting and unforgettable. Intially I thought I was going to split in two, that changed to pleasure from the tips of my toes to the ends of bent fingers. Women say they scream, my mouth was wide open and nothing was coming out as he stretched parts that hadn't been moved before. He tickled my cervix I was tingling all over, the warm feeling when shot inside me will stay with me forever

Back