first time bbc entered you

My First time I was at a gym my trainer told me to come late to work out when we were done working out there was nobody in the gym he told me he had to lock it up so he went into the office he called me to come into the office I walked in there and he was standing there with no shorts I stood there in shock he walked over to me and started kissing me and he pulled off my shorts off and laid me on the desk I couldn’t believe my pussy was soaking wet He then spread my legs and stuck his cock inside My wet pussy his cock was 10 inches of thick I can’t believe it fit I close my eyes and enjoyed him fucking me he did not last long when he was done he got up off me I couldn’t feel his cum running down my ass crack He told me to hang on and he went to get me a towel he walked out the room and when he came back in he had four of his friends with him and they were all naked they all had big cocks but not as big as my trainers they all walked up to the desk and one guy Open my legs up and started rubbing his cock head on my pussy I laid there for a second as he was trying to put his cock inside my pussy i pushed him off And grabbed my clothes and left and I went to my car I got into my car and started driving home with no pants on cum was leaking on Seat when I got home I put my shorts on before I went in the house when I get in there I went up to my room my husband came in there and asked me what was wrong I’ve told him what happened he got turned on and He wanted sex we started having sex why he was fucking me he kept asking me to go back to Gym And finish what the guys started I could do that I felt like by trailer tricked me but it started a very good sex life for us my husband keeps trying to get ready to go workout at the gym again
Great story! Thanks for sharing!

I don't have a pic of her first penetration, but I do have a video ;)

As the hubby watching I can only say that it was an amazing experience! We had been fantasizing about it a very long time, playing with dildo's etc. She had already played and sucked off several cocks before we went for it and made him penetrate her for the first time!
I asked him to go slow so I could try to record that moment as well as we could.

And from Clarisa's pov: well, watch the video and check out her physical reaction to him entering her ;)

If you want to read more about that first time: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/sharing-our-experiences-sofar.141419/page-2#post-2132245

Attachments

• First penetration!.mp4
    8.3 MB · Views: 691
I don't have a pic of her first penetration, but I do have a video ;)

As the hubby watching I can only say that it was an amazing experience! We had been fantasizing about it a very long time, playing with dildo's etc. She had already played and sucked off several cocks before we went for it and made him penetrate her for the first time!
I asked him to go slow so I could try to record that moment as well as we could.

And from Clarisa's pov: well, watch the video and check out her physical reaction to him entering her ;)

If you want to read more about that first time: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/sharing-our-experiences-sofar.141419/page-2#post-2132245
That was very hot and wet

Hubby collects pics of my face as they insert their dick in me for the first time...he also loves kissing pics, cocksucking ones and orgasms as they cum in me...hobbies!?...guess he needs one...

We do the same ... great memories

First time.... Omg mind blowing
He dropped his pants I then dropped to my knees..
I was in my 30s he was getting ready to turn 19. He worked for my hubby. His car broke down and we had to go get him off the side of the road...
To late to drive 2hrs one way to take him home so he stayed the night with us.
He took a shower and came out only in a pair of basketball shorts and his cock was peeking out... I was wet like right now...
We ended up playing until the wee hours of the morning. I've never in my life been so full and opened up in my life... I was hooked from then on... I had that young man for 3 good years.
Boy do we miss him. Miss B

I had already met with him and my lovely partner for coffee. Met him again a few days later alone. Went back to his, my heart was pounding, butterflies in my stomach and was also very very nervous. When he started to kiss and touch me I just submitted to him. I got a bit apprehensive when I saw his size but that soon melted away. Felt every movement of him inside me. Amazing experience.

To feel a cock stretching your pussy, touching the walls of your vagina, feeling so full and tight as the strength of his body eases it deeper you feel your legs open wider to receive more, suddenly you start cumming and a wave of orgasms take hold of your body..you wrap your legs around him...your hands grip his tight asscheeks and his hard dick knocks against your cervix...you are no longer aware of anything but him and the feelings you are experiencing..enjoy the ride!
I could not describe it better! Caused the first cervical orgasm I ever had and that was like an out of body experience! I had only had maybe 3 orgasms from intercourse my whole life but I was cumming within 3 or 4 minutes of his full penetration.

I licked my wife's pussy to get her ready or him. I held his huge BBC and guided it into my wife. He fucked her for 3 hours. Shot 3 loads of cum in her. When he left she made me lick her clean and then lick her till she came. I fucked her hard afterward with is cum as lube and oozing out of her the whole time!

Not my story, obviously, but my girlfriend told me the first time was a black friend of her recent white ex who she wanted some revenge on.

She said the first moment he thrust himself inside her she felt like she was being ripped open and stretch way more than she could take. And then suddenly it was like a dam broke and she loved it, especially as he started really pounding her.

And then when he came inside her more than any white guy ever had she said she knew she was addicted and needed black cock inside her. Not even him, just immediately the idea of black dick.

Out on a boat with a bunch of friends and it basically became an orgy. Not swapping and everything but everyone was having sex. One of the guys was black and we were flirting the entire time and ended up having sex and it was amazing.
My wifes first time to try our friends big black cock was on our boat. He had got a new jet ski and found us on the lake I went for a ride on the jet ski she went for a ride on his 12 inch monster black cock and was still riding when I got back. I didn't stop her just sit and watched the show. It was kinda something I knowed would happen because we were always around him and they teased each other a lot. When we would go to the club and they would dance she would be so horny when we would get home and if I ask her what made her that way a big black dick rubbing on her she would always say no. She still fucks him and sometimes a few of his friends and she really like the guy with the big fat cock.

He had me so wet and excited and wanting it so badly, as he entered me I felt a stretch and fullness that I could never have imagined. It suddenly became very painful but I felt like I wanted to please Him so badly. Then as he thrust all the way in and pounded me, that pain turned into the most intense pleasure that I've ever experienced. It has been BBC only ever since.

Back