first time bbc entered you

I was 18 had a black friend from school was always intrested but always had a bf but that ended a few months before.I asked him would he like some no strings fun he was intrested he was so we waited till his parents left for a weekend away 3 weeks later. I went over to his house saturday and he brought me up to his bedroom when i saw how big he was i was excited and scared lol. It hurt at first but he was gentle after few mins i was stretched and so wet it felt increadiblethen he fucked me hard for hours i came about 6 times lol i was hooked after that

I was shocked on how good it felt to have my pussy stretched like like that cause at the time it was the biggest cock I had had at the time. It was like popping my cherry alover again :)
Hi there
We absolutely love your profile - you sound and look Fabulous !
I’m a queen of spades and my partner is a Stag. I want to come out and proud that I only fuck bbc and have a black bull in our sex life who regularly fucks me and loves creaming my pussy with his beautiful cum loads ! I’m getting a few QoS tattoos on my bod,and want to know what’s the difference in getting on on either my right or left ankle ? No one can tell me and I can’t find any info on the net about it ? Thank you,Anne & Neil xxx

I had been living with this white guy for about a year, and I knew I was going to break up with him. I had begun to think about the kind of sex I could have when I was single, but the time wasn’t quite right to end thing. I met a BBC and we started talking. His cock was 9 inches and pretty thick. He got me on my hands and knees and asked me to back my hips up against him so that I could control how deep. I remember feeling split open, but then I kept rocking my hips back against his and my pussy became hungrier and hungrier until I was taking all of him. I was so wet that my pussy was dripping and making a puddle on the mattress below my sex. He grabbed my hips and took control, fucking me ruthlessly for an hour. He told me my white pussy was wet and inviting all of his dick. Finally, he ****** my head down and my ass all the way up so he could piledrive deep into me. There was no condom. He came deep inside me. The cum was hot, and a lot of it flowed out of me when he ripped out his cock. He lit a joint and we smoked while we waited for his cock to get ready again. My pussy was throbbing and swollen. The second time was even better because my pussy was so sensitive. I came home, put on PJs, and slept next to my white, clueless boyfriend with my pussy filled with my black lover’s seed.

The first time with my BBC lover he spent a lot of time licking my pussy, almost as if to relax it so his cock would slide in easily. His cock was thick and long and he gently pushed the head of his cock to part my lips. The head slid in easily and he stopped till my pussy fully opened to him. Once he was all the way in he started to glide in and out easily, my pussy drawing him in.

I had been living with this white guy for about a year, and I knew I was going to break up with him. I had begun to think about the kind of sex I could have when I was single, but the time wasn’t quite right to end thing. I met a BBC and we started talking. His cock was 9 inches and pretty thick. He got me on my hands and knees and asked me to back my hips up against him so that I could control how deep. I remember feeling split open, but then I kept rocking my hips back against his and my pussy became hungrier and hungrier until I was taking all of him. I was so wet that my pussy was dripping and making a puddle on the mattress below my sex. He grabbed my hips and took control, fucking me ruthlessly for an hour. He told me my white pussy was wet and inviting all of his dick. Finally, he ****** my head down and my ass all the way up so he could piledrive deep into me. There was no condom. He came deep inside me. The cum was hot, and a lot of it flowed out of me when he ripped out his cock. He lit a joint and we smoked while we waited for his cock to get ready again. My pussy was throbbing and swollen. The second time was even better because my pussy was so sensitive. I came home, put on PJs, and slept next to my white, clueless boyfriend with my pussy filled with my black lover’s seed.
Should have sat on the white wimp's face.

Of course I was nervous about another mans dick entering me period weather it was white or black but the first time was enjoyable and I know my husband loved watching it so I wanted to do it again. It was bigger than what I was used to so I could move on that dick how I wanted to without fear of it sliding out of my pussy!

My wife started early, she took her first bbc when she was a teen. To this day she still says he was huge. Probably in the top 3 of all the cocks she’s had since then she’s always loved bbc. When we started off she preferred older men but as she’s gotten older she likes the young ones. Hell she even throws that pussy on some young white cock sometimes, almost as a pitty fuck. But unlike some of these posts I’ve read, no matter how many bbc’s she fucks that pussy always stays tight. Only time it loosens up is right after a good pounding from a big cock, after an hour or two it’s usually even tighter from all the swelling. I’ve seen her work a giant black cock one night, then two night later get a tiny pink cock off in less than a minute.

My wife started early, she took her first bbc when she was a teen. To this day she still says he was huge. Probably in the top 3 of all the cocks she’s had since then she’s always loved bbc. When we started off she preferred older men but as she’s gotten older she likes the young ones. Hell she even throws that pussy on some young white cock sometimes, almost as a pitty fuck. But unlike some of these posts I’ve read, no matter how many bbc’s she fucks that pussy always stays tight. Only time it loosens up is right after a good pounding from a big cock, after an hour or two it’s usually even tighter from all the swelling. I’ve seen her work a giant black cock one night, then two night later get a tiny pink cock off in less than a minute.[/QUOTE

My wife is the same she gets tight super fast although she hasn’t had a big cock yet either...

My wife started early, she took her first bbc when she was a teen. To this day she still says he was huge. Probably in the top 3 of all the cocks she’s had since then she’s always loved bbc. When we started off she preferred older men but as she’s gotten older she likes the young ones. Hell she even throws that pussy on some young white cock sometimes, almost as a pitty fuck. But unlike some of these posts I’ve read, no matter how many bbc’s she fucks that pussy always stays tight. Only time it loosens up is right after a good pounding from a big cock, after an hour or two it’s usually even tighter from all the swelling. I’ve seen her work a giant black cock one night, then two night later get a tiny pink cock off in less than a minute.
Very interesting post, Share My Wife! 19767881.gif

Back