first time bbc entered you

The first time. I was scared and nervous as hell. He asked me if I was ready. Then I let him spread my legs. He stepped forward and placed the head of that big cock against me, rubbed the head up and down my opening to get it wet. Asked me again if was sure about it and if I was ready. When told him yes, he then started pushing the head into me. My god did it stretch me. After a couple of minutes he had pushed the head and about 3 inches into me, and I was already cumming. Then went slow and started fucking me. Took him 30 minutes or more of fucking me, to get me stretched out good and all that big cock into me, and when he finally started to cum in me, I was in a different world from all the pleasure.
Great initiation from a patient bull. I'm glad it was a wonderful experience for you.

Well...it's been awhile!;)But, it certainly left an impression on me! I was still in college and he was the first black guy I'd ever dated.:blackheart:I didn't even have a thing for black men yet. We were just a couple of ******* dating. I was in awe of how big he was! He actually got me naked a couple of times before I let him fuck me. I was terrified!:eek:BUT...when I finally let him fuck me I was SO wet, it really didn't hurt that much. I was just filled to the limit! It felt AMAZING! I remember thinking, "I hope he doesn't get stuck inside me!" LOL!
I've been with A LOT of men since then and SEVERAL black men, but I'm still not sure I've ever had anyone bigger. It's hard to say. First impressions and all...:lips:
Great experience. Thanks for sharing.

I was super nervous and excited when we met my first BBC. He was hung 9.5" and I was very concerned about his size. We met him at a bar for a ******* first and to get to know each other. He asked my husband to talk to me alone, so my husband went over and sat at the bar. Well the first thing he asked me was if I was doing this just for my husband? I told him no I wanted it for myself but I was concerned because of his size. I had never had a man as big as him. He assured me that when the time came he would make sure I was ready. When the time came later that night at our house he penetrated me slowly. It felt incredible being stretched wide open, my pussy had spasms and contracted the whole time and I had uncontrollable orgasms. He knew exactly what he was doing.
That's how it should be. Glad it was so pleasant for you. :)

I was very apprehensive the first time a Black man had me. Hubby was present (I was THAT nervous I wanted him there) and I was thinking of him when told to get into the 'all fours' position. Naturally, I had seen him before that, and knew that he was VERY thick, which only served to increase my apprehension - that and that he was mounting me bare drove my heart into overdrive! However, he was very considerate and polite, frequently stopping, allowing me to adjust to his size.

My overall impression at the time was how much he was stretching me. I thought there might be damage, but there wasn't the expected sting of a cut developing, thankfully! When I was fully penetrated, he hesitated again, allowing me to shift and adjust again. I can honestly say that I had never in my life felt so full! His strokes were slow, yet powerful. He held me in position and after a bit, I was relaxed enough to fully enjoy the experience. He had a tremendous amount of stamina and lasted for quite a while. When he finally ejaculated, I was again stunned at the sheer amount of semen he shot up into me, but at no time was I in any real pain, perhaps discomfort initially, but that soon went away. All in all, it was an outstanding introduction to interracial sex!

The first time is actually our icon picture. It was a bit painful for her at first, he was about 8". He was great and went really slow and took his time until she was able to relax. She was nervous, as it was the first man she had been with besides me. She totally enjoyed the feeling. The color contrast and the total taboo of the whole thing. Was amazing to watch her facial exressions and how she totally lost herself in the moment.
I am glad for you and your lovely wife.

That is how I am with MWFs.

Last edited:
I was very apprehensive the first time a Black man had me. Hubby was present (I was THAT nervous I wanted him there) and I was thinking of him when told to get into the 'all fours' position. Naturally, I had seen him before that, and knew that he was VERY thick, which only served to increase my apprehension - that and that he was mounting me bare drove my heart into overdrive! However, he was very considerate and polite, frequently stopping, allowing me to adjust to his size.

My overall impression at the time was how much he was stretching me. I thought there might be damage, but there wasn't the expected sting of a cut developing, thankfully! When I was fully penetrated, he hesitated again, allowing me to shift and adjust again. I can honestly say that I had never in my life felt so full! His strokes were slow, yet powerful. He held me in position and after a bit, I was relaxed enough to fully enjoy the experience. He had a tremendous amount of stamina and lasted for quite a while. When he finally ejaculated, I was again stunned at the sheer amount of semen he shot up into me, but at no time was I in any real pain, perhaps discomfort initially, but that soon went away. All in all, it was an outstanding introduction to interracial sex!
did you kiss and make out with him first to relax? I mean how did he start things with you-did you just do it or did he get you ready?

I came before he barely got the head inside of me, and came again after a few strokes. I couldn't believe it! I hadn't cum twice with any man ever in my life that fast, and often didn't cum at all with my hubby. It was a memorable moment for sure!
could you say how you met and if he was different from white men-like how he treated you-any kissing-gentle-things like that-thanks

Back