Naughtycouple2

Couple
From
UK
Me and my girl are talking to a nice BBC that stays a couple minutes away from us. He looks big but he isnt sure what condom size he is. We are doing a social meet first and then possibly doing stuff on that meet if it goes really well or do stuff on a 2nd meet. Were thinking when we do stuff to play a poker game to get things started.

For the first meet can I get some tips on what she could wear? What we could do? What we could talk about? Just any tips in general would be great

For your first meet go in with clear expectations, and ground rules. If condoms are agreed to, then bring them yourself. Alcohol helps to ease tension, but and also make you and her too open to suggestions. Take your time, make sure your wife is assured that you are okay with what she’s doing, especially if she has sex with him. She may cry afterwards because she feels guilty. be supportive and loving.

For your first meet go in with clear expectations, and ground rules. If condoms are agreed to, then bring them yourself. Alcohol helps to ease tension, but and also make you and her too open to suggestions. Take your time, make sure your wife is assured that you are okay with what she’s doing, especially if she has sex with him. She may cry afterwards because she feels guilty. be supportive and loving.
We aren't sure what size of condoms he needs that's the problem there

We would play a poker game with some drinks to ease the tension

I'll make sure shes okay throughout the journey

We aren't sure what size of condoms he needs that's the problem there

We would play a poker game with some drinks to ease the tension

I'll make sure shes okay throughout the journey

I think it’s BS that he doesn’t know what size; he just wants to go bare so he’s leaving you in the lurch which would make me suspicious. What you could tell him is if he wants to proceed then he needs to figure it out. Then get that size, then one size smaller and one larger.

I think it’s BS that he doesn’t know what size; he just wants to go bare so he’s leaving you in the lurch which would make me suspicious. What you could tell him is if he wants to proceed then he needs to figure it out. Then get that size, then one size smaller and one larger.
Exactly tell me who dont know there condom size I think he trying to play them

EXCELLENT advice, and obviously based on experience!

Me and my girl are talking to a nice BBC that stays a couple minutes away from us. He looks big but he isnt sure what condom size he is. We are doing a social meet first and then possibly doing stuff on that meet if it goes really well or do stuff on a 2nd meet. Were thinking when we do stuff to play a poker game to get things started.

For the first meet can I get some tips on what she could wear? What we could do? What we could talk about? Just any tips in general would be great
Honestly who doesn't know there condom size as men we all Measure our dick for Bragging rights he may be trying to play you.
Question has he been recently tested make him bring proof tell him no condom no sex
The 1st meet should not lead to sex it's just to see if there is a Vibe and sexual chemistry if you feel suspicious you all can go your own ways

We just discussed with him there and I'm going to buy the normal and large ones. We are going to be wary with him

Honestly who doesn't know there condom size as men we all Measure our dick for Bragging rights he may be trying to play you.
Question has he been recently tested make him bring proof tell him no condom no sex
The 1st meet should not lead to sex it's just to see if there is a Vibe and sexual chemistry if you feel suspicious you all can go your own ways
Yeah that's the plan. I knew I forgot to ask him something thank you

Remember it's all on how she feels. It has to feel right and relaxed so he can hopefully give her the real bbc experience you both crave

Remember it's all on how she feels. It has to feel right and relaxed so he can hopefully give her the real bbc experience you both crave
Yeah that's what it will be about. It's about my girl through and through. If she feels iffy she will have a sign and if she is eager she will have a sign for that too

NICE! Except for our very first one, we've always met as a couple. We do have a friend we've known for a long time, so even if we both can't meet with him, allowances are made. Of course, I do get a full description when I get home.

Back