First interracial sex

Never tire of telling this story,,, sigh

January 1987 ( I think) RAF Brize Norton husband was away on a two month exercise in Norway I’d only been married a few months and living in a second floor married quarter flat Stanmore Cresent I think. He’d been away about two weeks and I was really fed up so one Saturday morning I booked a hair appointment at the hairdressers in the same block where I lived to cheer myself up Once my hair was done I popped over the road to the local NAFFI supermarket to get some shopping and wine lol I did noticed this black guy in there but didn’t give him a second thought. He was at the till the same time as me and as I left he could see I was struggling and gentlemanly offered to carry my shopping with a deep “can I help you ma’am”

At least 6ft 6in his massive arms just seemed to swallow my shopping up, of course I came over all unnecessary and said some ridiculous idiotic things as I tottered on my high heels on the short walk to my flat flicking my hair and sticking my bottom out, I established he was an American Airforce policeman based a little Rissington a few miles from Brize Norton and his wife had returned to California as she couldn’t stand the English weather, “Awwwe that’s a shame” I said, you must really miss her” really thinking other things Once at my flat he stopped at my door so I asked if he’d mind placing the shopping on the kitchen table, plan being offer him a coffee and get to know him a little. Somehow during the exchange of shopping of the last bag his forearm and my right breast came into contact, our eyes met and for a brief second we froze,,,,, then kissed then passion just took over. Before I knew where I was I was bent over the kitchen table my white Aron sweater dress was up around my waist, my pink french knickers (fashionable in the eighties lol) and my opaque tights were down by knees and he entered me OMG!!! I though he was going to split me in two!!
His thrusts pleasured my senses in waves and I was unable to speak, mouth open but nothing came out! I just banged the kitchen table with my hand, he came quiet quickly to be honest but his instinctive final push as he splattered warm semen on my cervix was deliciously painful. He collapsed on top of me and we just froze there. I was pinned to the table and couldn’t move, he with drew slowly even that was enjoyable but the noises where so embarrassing!!! There was a puddle of spunk on the floor!!! I turned and gave him gentle girlie kisses and tried to establish a time when we could meet again, he was guilt ridden and said he really didn’t know. Not me!! I wanted more and soon!

There then followed a full blown affair at his flat and mine, as I indulged his lingerie fetish with my credit card from the house of Dorian ( the local ladies wear shop) several days I went to work quiet sore, I’d do anything to please him xx
Always love to hear of forces wives being ripped apart while their husbands are off on duty!

Never tire of telling this story,,, sigh

January 1987 ( I think) RAF Brize Norton husband was away on a two month exercise in Norway I’d only been married a few months and living in a second floor married quarter flat Stanmore Cresent I think. He’d been away about two weeks and I was really fed up so one Saturday morning I booked a hair appointment at the hairdressers in the same block where I lived to cheer myself up Once my hair was done I popped over the road to the local NAFFI supermarket to get some shopping and wine lol I did noticed this black guy in there but didn’t give him a second thought. He was at the till the same time as me and as I left he could see I was struggling and gentlemanly offered to carry my shopping with a deep “can I help you ma’am”

At least 6ft 6in his massive arms just seemed to swallow my shopping up, of course I came over all unnecessary and said some ridiculous idiotic things as I tottered on my high heels on the short walk to my flat flicking my hair and sticking my bottom out, I established he was an American Airforce policeman based a little Rissington a few miles from Brize Norton and his wife had returned to California as she couldn’t stand the English weather, “Awwwe that’s a shame” I said, you must really miss her” really thinking other things Once at my flat he stopped at my door so I asked if he’d mind placing the shopping on the kitchen table, plan being offer him a coffee and get to know him a little. Somehow during the exchange of shopping of the last bag his forearm and my right breast came into contact, our eyes met and for a brief second we froze,,,,, then kissed then passion just took over. Before I knew where I was I was bent over the kitchen table my white Aron sweater dress was up around my waist, my pink french knickers (fashionable in the eighties lol) and my opaque tights were down by knees and he entered me OMG!!! I though he was going to split me in two!!
His thrusts pleasured my senses in waves and I was unable to speak, mouth open but nothing came out! I just banged the kitchen table with my hand, he came quiet quickly to be honest but his instinctive final push as he splattered warm semen on my cervix was deliciously painful. He collapsed on top of me and we just froze there. I was pinned to the table and couldn’t move, he with drew slowly even that was enjoyable but the noises where so embarrassing!!! There was a puddle of spunk on the floor!!! I turned and gave him gentle girlie kisses and tried to establish a time when we could meet again, he was guilt ridden and said he really didn’t know. Not me!! I wanted more and soon!

There then followed a full blown affair at his flat and mine, as I indulged his lingerie fetish with my credit card from the house of Dorian ( the local ladies wear shop) several days I went to work quiet sore, I’d do anything to please him xx
You are 100% my type of woman...I indulged his lingerie fetish, i just love when a girl gets dressed up all sexy for sex.

Back