First date clothes

I would wear whatever you are comfortable and confident in. Show off what's best about you and things will go well.

How to dress for a first date with a black guy? It's +10 in Berlin right now. He is from Somalia.
This seems like a odd question. He's a black guy, wear the same thing you've worn to turn on or impress a white guy. Be clean presentable and show up. I assure you unless you're a troll he will be interested in having sex with you. Guys are guys no matter the color of skin. Of course if you're really concerned contact him and ask if he has a preference do it. That will get you off on the right foot.

This seems like a odd question. He's a black guy, wear the same thing you've worn to turn on or impress a white guy. Be clean presentable and show up. I assure you unless you're a troll he will be interested in having sex with you. Guys are guys no matter the color of skin. Of course if you're really concerned contact him and ask if he has a preference do it. That will get you off on the right foot.
As a White girl experienced in dating Black guys I can confirm.

Black guys often times prefer White girls to be "extra White", they can get annoyed if you're trying to look like a Black girl, or something like that.

You should dress up as yourself. If you enjoy the comfort of Ugg boots and yoga pants, then you should wear it. Unless it's more of a formal date, then just wear something more elegant. If you like putting on high heels and tight shiny skirts, then wear that. Either way, he'll be happy. Young, attractive, fertile White girls make Black men happy! ;)

Please login or become a member to view

Back