First conversation with GF about Black Dick

It hasn’t been more than a couple months since I originally brought the topic up to her in a fantasy way but I finally told her I want it to become a reality one day! She was a little closed off when I said it. Maybe caught off guard but once I explained everything she became more open to the idea and said she would entertain the idea.

That was like 2 weeks ago. Since then we have had some amazing playtimes!!! Unfortunately we are still apart so it’s just sexting but it’s very hot!

A couple nights ago I told her how bad I want to update her panty collection and get naughty worded ones. She started with ones that said my slut but quickly moved onto cock whore and then bbc slut. I made sure to let her know that turned me on so we are ordering a few pairs (I might only get ones that mention bbc or black cock). I have to design a couple and get the order in. She was quite eager to get them and said she’d wear them often.

Last night she brought up how much she loved the hotel scenario not too long ago and that her talking about BBC makes me harder than ever and that I explode harder also! That she loved stroking me while talking about it then she quickly moved onto 2 cocks. She quickly changed that into the toy dildo. But she started to say how she wants it more and more! She pushes the envelope and stuck it out much longer than ever before!

I was nervous telling her it’s quickly transitioned from fantasy to reality but shocked by how she handled it and her reactions! Now almost all our playtimes involve bbc thoughts in some regard

Maybe you should encourage her to find black men on Tinder while she is away.

You should post some screenshots of your conversation with her

I’ll have to go back and find some juicy other ones plus tonight I’m pretty sure we are going to get extra naughty during our playtime so I’ll post another update tomorrow!

Attachments

• F124B440-AEFA-4C8D-9FD6-4243297346D9.jpeg
    F124B440-AEFA-4C8D-9FD6-4243297346D9.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 890
  • 8B7802BC-DC85-41E7-BABF-9E2A068757D7.jpeg
    8B7802BC-DC85-41E7-BABF-9E2A068757D7.jpeg
    165.3 KB · Views: 1,039
It hasn’t been more than a couple months since I originally brought the topic up to her in a fantasy way but I finally told her I want it to become a reality one day! She was a little closed off when I said it. Maybe caught off guard but once I explained everything she became more open to the idea and said she would entertain the idea.

That was like 2 weeks ago. Since then we have had some amazing playtimes!!! Unfortunately we are still apart so it’s just sexting but it’s very hot!

A couple nights ago I told her how bad I want to update her panty collection and get naughty worded ones. She started with ones that said my slut but quickly moved onto cock whore and then bbc slut. I made sure to let her know that turned me on so we are ordering a few pairs (I might only get ones that mention bbc or black cock). I have to design a couple and get the order in. She was quite eager to get them and said she’d wear them often.

Last night she brought up how much she loved the hotel scenario not too long ago and that her talking about BBC makes me harder than ever and that I explode harder also! That she loved stroking me while talking about it then she quickly moved onto 2 cocks. She quickly changed that into the toy dildo. But she started to say how she wants it more and more! She pushes the envelope and stuck it out much longer than ever before!

I was nervous telling her it’s quickly transitioned from fantasy to reality but shocked by how she handled it and her reactions! Now almost all our playtimes involve bbc thoughts in some regard
she will notice how the size of your small cock will grow a bit but gets a lot harder when she talking about a black guy looking after her better than your small one .
my wife also notice when my small one swells more ,but she wont touch with it any more now she say it starting to look like a new born boy one

Tonight I’m going to try and push the subject a bit further. She is away so it’ll be through some sexting. But trying to figure out some ideas about how to really push it further...
me and my wife rose are at this stage she is so shy about the whole thing I asked her to say to me she wants black cock but she could not look at me and say it even thought she wanted to lol

she will notice how the size of your small cock will grow a bit but gets a lot harder when she talking about a black guy looking after her better than your small one .
my wife also notice when my small one swells more ,but she wont touch with it any more now she say it starting to look like a new born boy one

I’m not small by any means. Just over 8” but she deifnitely noticed how much harder I got and that I certainly exploded more than ever when she did it! I’m pretty sure she gets enjoyment from that!!

Well the GF finally gets back in town tonight! First time in a long time we will have time together at home. She has been pretty naughty almost every night and continues on with the fantasy bringing up BBC more often than not!

Definitely hoping we can push forward while we are together... We’ve yet to use the BBC dildo but I’m sure we will (Inside her at least). Any other ideas or thoughts I’m open to as well.... Really excited for this ?

Well the GF finally gets back in town tonight! First time in a long time we will have time together at home. She has been pretty naughty almost every night and continues on with the fantasy bringing up BBC more often than not!

Definitely hoping we can push forward while we are together... We’ve yet to use the BBC dildo but I’m sure we will (Inside her at least). Any other ideas or thoughts I’m open to as well.... Really excited for this ?

How did it go? You watch any Blacked.com videos togther?

This morning things got really hot! She stroked my big hard throbbing cock for a bit before asking if she could suck on the BBC dildo. She had me take it out and then put it next to my cock while comparing it and decided she only wanted to stroke the dildo for a bit. She even made a joke like I don't need your dick anymore... She then took it in her mouth and tried to take as much as she could (Which wasn't a lot) as I continued to stroke my cock. I asked her if she wanted to try it out inside her and she said she doesn't think she could take it as its too big so I didn't push it. She put the dildo down and started stroking me again while whispering in my ear how bad she wanted a BBC to stroke, suck, and then be deep inside her to stretch her out! I was hard as a rock and throbbing and she definitely noticed the difference. As I started to get closer I asked her what she wanted to fuck and she softly whispered BIG BLACK COCK. I said you can do better baby tell me again. She whispered again. I said I want you to be a good little slut and shout it out. She again whispered softly. I said you are going to make me cum so shout it out! Let everyone know what kind of cock you want to fuck and she screamed it out loud several times as I exploded harder than I think I ever have before!! She even laughed it off as my first 2 sprays almost hit my neck and goes so that really turns you on huh...

I tried to setup a candid video b/c I knew it was going to get hot and naughty but unfortunately it did not work as I wanted. Hopefully I can continue to push the subject and have her open up to the idea even more!

This morning things got really hot! She stroked my big hard throbbing cock for a bit before asking if she could suck on the BBC dildo. She had me take it out and then put it next to my cock while comparing it and decided she only wanted to stroke the dildo for a bit. She even made a joke like I don't need your dick anymore... She then took it in her mouth and tried to take as much as she could (Which wasn't a lot) as I continued to stroke my cock. I asked her if she wanted to try it out inside her and she said she doesn't think she could take it as its too big so I didn't push it. She put the dildo down and started stroking me again while whispering in my ear how bad she wanted a BBC to stroke, suck, and then be deep inside her to stretch her out! I was hard as a rock and throbbing and she definitely noticed the difference. As I started to get closer I asked her what she wanted to fuck and she softly whispered BIG BLACK COCK. I said you can do better baby tell me again. She whispered again. I said I want you to be a good little slut and shout it out. She again whispered softly. I said you are going to make me cum so shout it out! Let everyone know what kind of cock you want to fuck and she screamed it out loud several times as I exploded harder than I think I ever have before!! She even laughed it off as my first 2 sprays almost hit my neck and goes so that really turns you on huh...

I tried to setup a candid video b/c I knew it was going to get hot and naughty but unfortunately it did not work as I wanted. Hopefully I can continue to push the subject and have her open up to the idea even more!
Loving these updates. I wish my wife would open up to the idea. I know she likes bbc because she was exclusively BBC before me for like 4 years lol she’s mentioned how much bigger some of her black lovers were than me also. Turns me on so much I just wish she’d let me watch!

Back