First conversation with GF about Black Dick

We are still progressing nicely! Had a nice sexting session where she basically took over control and had a little gangbang. She said 3 cocks and all bigger than me and black! She said she would make me watch and not be able to touch or anything! I was very shocked by this and turned on. This was quite the surprise and led to a very hot session

We will be out of town together near Philly in a couple weeks and I’m going to try and push things quite a bit further the next week or so and see how she reacts! Might be time to really push the idea of doing it in reality...

We are still progressing nicely! Had a nice sexting session where she basically took over control and had a little gangbang. She said 3 cocks and all bigger than me and black! She said she would make me watch and not be able to touch or anything! I was very shocked by this and turned on. This was quite the surprise and led to a very hot session

We will be out of town together near Philly in a couple weeks and I’m going to try and push things quite a bit further the next week or so and see how she reacts! Might be time to really push the idea of doing it in reality...
Really happy it seems to be working out for you man.

Has she had the dildo inside her yet?

My wife still seems all for it when she’s ******* and in ******* and full of bbc dildo. Then later in the more sober moments she tells me Im crazy and she wouldn’t do it. But I think it still turns her on, so Ive planted the seed of actually going through with it and now Ill let it germinate for awhile and bring it up st a later date and see what happens.

2 black dildos and a Hitachi...She into DP?

Hope it happens for you. It's a wild ride.

You are definitely on the right, not too pushy and respecting heir apparent boundaries. And yes, the idea is sinking slowly deep inside her mind. My suggestion, give her a one- or 2-week break with the fantasy and then propose her to watch and discover together a video that a colleague’s girlfriend really likes. Bear in mind that it should be a video where the Black guy has a big one (bigger than yours), and where the girl looks like your girlfriend and you can see she is really enjoying the moment. If she agrees to watch it, I promise you’d have scored big.

If you
You are definitely on the right, not too pushy and respecting heir apparent boundaries. And yes, the idea is sinking slowly deep inside her mind. My suggestion, give her a one- or 2-week break with the fantasy and then propose her to watch and discover together a video that a colleague’s girlfriend really likes. Bear in mind that it should be a video where the Black guy has a big one (bigger than yours), and where the girl looks like your girlfriend and you can see she is really enjoying the moment. If she agrees to watch it, I promise you’d have scored big.

If you need suggestions about good video links of the suggested kind, hit me here in this post or privately.

Good luck with your quest to fulfill your fantasy and make your gf discover her wilder and slutty side at every naughty time.

, hit me here in this post or privately.

Good luck with your quest to fulfill your fantasy and make your gf discover her wilder and slutty side at every naughty time.
[/Q

Had another good playtime yesterday! The seed has definitely been planted and the gf is opening up!!

I brought up how well my girl sucks big cocks after she brought up sucking mine and her response was “Hehehe they’re the best ones to suck!!”. I told her how naughty she is and how much she deserves them and she said “Of course I deserve them!!! ?”

Then she brought up how I like it when there is more than 1 cock and I thought well here is my chance to really push it... I told her how naughty she is, how deserving she is, and how much I want her to be satisfied in ways she could only dream of!! I added in “well your not quite ready for that yet”. To my surprise she replied with “Not yet babe!! But we’ll just keep working towards it!”

Right then I knew she is entertaining the idea more and more!!

A few messages later she started on with the thick black cock (talking about the toy I got her). She brought it up all on her own. Saying how huge it is! “It would definitely stretch me out! It’s almost as thick as a fist!”

She is becoming naughtier by the day and certainly more open! I can sense her desires changing and the need to have more! It’s really getting closer!!!

It had been a little while since we have had any playtime. She definitely surprised last night!

She was jumping in the shower and I told her I love thinking about her new naughty adventures and she said she missed being a black cock slut! A big change since the start! All on her own. A little while later after she did some things and got into bed she continued to push it all on her own...

I told her I love when she says really naughty things. She replied with “Like how I beg for a big black cock?” Followed by “How I wish I was stroking your cock while I had a big black dick inside me”. I told her omg you are becoming a black cock slut aren’t you and you want to fuck a big black guy and a big black cock. She instantly replied with Yes I do!

She continued on with how big and thick and deep it would go! Then to my surprise she sent me the attached pic and said she needs a good pounding! The best part is the girl looks similar to her and I told her omg she looks like you babe!

Last night she really surprised me! I think she is really embracing it and almost ready for the next step!!!

Attachments

• 5411077E-2DB0-434D-8012-758F14972E1F.jpeg
    5411077E-2DB0-434D-8012-758F14972E1F.jpeg
    45.2 KB · Views: 375
Maybe she will send you something like this

cuckoldwebcamsyour-wife-sends-the-best-texts-since-she.jpg
And I am thankful

It had been a little while since we have had any playtime. She definitely surprised last night!

She was jumping in the shower and I told her I love thinking about her new naughty adventures and she said she missed being a black cock slut! A big change since the start! All on her own. A little while later after she did some things and got into bed she continued to push it all on her own...

I told her I love when she says really naughty things. She replied with “Like how I beg for a big black cock?” Followed by “How I wish I was stroking your cock while I had a big black dick inside me”. I told her omg you are becoming a black cock slut aren’t you and you want to fuck a big black guy and a big black cock. She instantly replied with Yes I do!

She continued on with how big and thick and deep it would go! Then to my surprise she sent me the attached pic and said she needs a good pounding! The best part is the girl looks similar to her and I told her omg she looks like you babe!

Last night she really surprised me! I think she is really embracing it and almost ready for the next step!!!
sounds awesome

Had another good playtime yesterday! The seed has definitely been planted and the gf is opening up!!

Really happy this is happening for you two. Cant wait to hear about when she literally opens up and has seed planted deep in her womb. I know that's a while away but congrats that you've gotten this far.

Just throwing ideas out there...but maybe you should get her QOS earrings, might encourage black men that know what they mean to approach her and that might give her the confidence to open up more or even get a date.

JvHt9Ow.jpg

Back