First BBC, need tips

Part 1:

Husband here…. So we have always fantasized about her taking a BBC. It’s been a few years since we’ve been toying around and fantasizing about the idea and each time we talk about it, it gets more intense and feels more real and exciting(even) after we both climax….
She’s always had a thing for black dudes even before we got together. I personally have never found “race” exciting or taboo to be honest, but the more I delved into the lifestyle as we watched it together and talked about it together, the more exciting it was for me also. The thought of having another man have my wife and share her and watch her get pleasured is a big turn on for me now. By no means am I a cuckold or want to be! We both just want to have fun and have her get stretched out by a BBC from time to time. We’re a happy couple and play with our BBC toys quite often and now we’re ready to take the next step. I’ve contacted a few guys before, and moved forward with one, but she got cold feet and it stopped there.

Part 2: how should we start? Obviously safety is key and we’ll make sure things are right before we proceed. But she mentioned she got scared the first time because she felt overwhelmed about everything. And now she says for me to set it up. The question is how…
I know we could get a room and do all that, and just surprise her with another man while she’s getting pleasured by me and before you know it she’s just taking both of us no problem…. I just want her to feel safe and not scare her so we can continue and avoid he getting cold feet like the first time. Any tips on how we can go about this in a way she will enjoy it and not feel scared or threatened?

Any tips or advice would be appreciated thank you!!!

I’m real! We’re real!
My man Johnny depp is getting fried on the stand this week lol

Part 1:

Husband here…. So we have always fantasized about her taking a BBC. It’s been a few years since we’ve been toying around and fantasizing about the idea and each time we talk about it, it gets more intense and feels more real and exciting(even) after we both climax….
She’s always had a thing for black dudes even before we got together. I personally have never found “race” exciting or taboo to be honest, but the more I delved into the lifestyle as we watched it together and talked about it together, the more exciting it was for me also. The thought of having another man have my wife and share her and watch her get pleasured is a big turn on for me now. By no means am I a cuckold or want to be! We both just want to have fun and have her get stretched out by a BBC from time to time. We’re a happy couple and play with our BBC toys quite often and now we’re ready to take the next step. I’ve contacted a few guys before, and moved forward with one, but she got cold feet and it stopped there.

Part 2: how should we start? Obviously safety is key and we’ll make sure things are right before we proceed. But she mentioned she got scared the first time because she felt overwhelmed about everything. And now she says for me to set it up. The question is how…
I know we could get a room and do all that, and just surprise her with another man while she’s getting pleasured by me and before you know it she’s just taking both of us no problem…. I just want her to feel safe and not scare her so we can continue and avoid he getting cold feet like the first time. Any tips on how we can go about this in a way she will enjoy it and not feel scared or threatened?

Any tips or advice would be appreciated thank you!!!

I’m real! We’re real!
My man Johnny depp is getting fried on the stand this week lol
Communication is very important tkho.pjt to.a lub get her to.da. d with other men white or black tell her she lookedso goox dz. I g wigh ogher mzn ask her did you feel.him.against you Nd let things progress fromthefe

Back