Finally told her no white guys

We've been two a lifestyle club twice. Second time yesterday. She spent the night telling me how turned off she was by the white guys there. Then shared the only person she found attractive was a black guy and then pointed him out to me. I used that to start a conversation about it and outright told her I wasn't interested in seeing her with a white guy and all things being equal between potential Bulls, I'll always choose the black guy.

Feels great to be so open about it.

We've been two a lifestyle club twice. Second time yesterday. She spent the night telling me how turned off she was by the white guys there. Then shared the only person she found attractive was a black guy and then pointed him out to me. I used that to start a conversation about it and outright told her I wasn't interested in seeing her with a white guy and all things being equal between potential Bulls, I'll always choose the black guy.

Feels great to be so open about it.
That's great. It's always good to clear the air.
My Mrs was complete opposite, she would mainly play with White and Arab/Asian. I didn't know how to introduce her to a black cock as I really wanted to live the whole fame of sharing wife with a BBC.
On our holiday we met a really nice black guy who she actually found attractive. She said she never had been broken like she did that day lol

That's great. It's always good to clear the air.
My Mrs was complete opposite, she would mainly play with White and Arab/Asian. I didn't know how to introduce her to a black cock as I really wanted to live the whole fame of sharing wife with a BBC.
On our holiday we met a really nice black guy who she actually found attractive. She said she never had been broken like she did that day lol
Please tell us the story about her being broken like never before... !

Back