Finally told Filipina wife

We are a Filipino couple, born and raised back home. Can tell you that the sexual culture we were accustomed with is too hard to change especially in the US. Took me a while to convince her but have been playing conservatively since 2012.

From a few weeks ago with a B2W member:

View attachment 5145357

View attachment 5145359
Superb pics bro, we r in Toronto my filipina loves to fuxk bbc too. Shoot us a msg if u like to connect with us.

We are a Filipino couple, born and raised back home. Can tell you that the sexual culture we were accustomed with is too hard to change especially in the US. Took me a while to convince her but have been playing conservatively since 2012.

View attachment 5145357

View attachment 5145359

View attachment 5145357

View attachment 5145359
My wife is a Filipina as well and her conservative upbringing has kept me and her out of the lifestyle for so long.
Her programming was so well done by her parents and the culture.
Would love to hear how you were able to bring your wife around. Looks like you're loving the lifestyle.
She's beautiful and so incredibly sexy. Thanks so much for sharing her.

My wife is also Filipina and took a while to break her in but now she has been a hotwife for the last 7 yrs. Feel free to hit us up on k I K ( marbuen) maybe we could start a group for Pinay gone wild lol
Let me know if you can get this group started. Would love to be included!

Back