Finally! He said yes!

Husband is a fool to share something so beautiful with anyone else....I would never allow it. You would only be mine.
You’re missing her point…..she doesn’t want to be solely anybody’s single thing, she wants to enjoy a variety of black cocks up inside that Cunt. And why not? Within a month after she has her first bbc creampie and massive orgasm, she will never be monogamous again.

Your beauty is next-level, sexy girl. I especially like your bikini tan-lines, and that bathroom selfie where you tease a glimpse at your magic pussy, with your panties rolled halfway down. Nicely erotic, instead of flashing too much.

Husband is a fool to share something so beautiful with anyone else....I would never allow it. You would only be mine.
You're ridiculing yourself with such a statement alone. And then even more so inside a forum that revolves around various forms of wifesharing in perhaps 90% of the topics. 🤦‍♂️ Haven't you realized that the title "Finally! He said yes!" implies that it was her who first suggested being shared? Guys like you won't land a Woman like her because you clearly don't make a match! i bet you cowardly believe not allowing a Woman her freedom but locking her up instead and tying her down toward you would be a desirable relationship for her. Who's the real fool here? 🤷‍♂️

Back