Finally! He said yes!

LOL! Lady, you are going to take a massive amount of bbc bullcum in the near future if you are even 50pc serious. Don't forget to write about it and entertain us.

And people have these things called budgets and savings, if your ok with spending money for pussy (and quite some it seems) you might as well get a sex worker, at least its less time consuming, but you do you bro lol.
That's my business, though, isn't it? I work for Hollywood, so I have the funds. And a sex worker doesn't compare to fucking a gorgeous young white newlywed. Come on, now.

No. You presumed to know my life, so I corrected you. No need to make it more than that. We play for the same team.
Fair, but I still think it crazy that with the time and money you have you decide to use it on something that you may possibly get much easier locally. Its pretty rare for these types of posts in nj or the northeast in general.

Last edited:
Fair, but I still think it crazy that with the time and money you have you decide to use it on something that you may possibly get much easier locally. Its pretty rare for these types of posts in nj or the northeast in general.
Oh, you feel a little possessive, eh? Haha! I understand. I was feeling sorta like that about Splash Mocha. They only hold their interracial hotel takeover events in Texas, Georgia, and Florida, not L.A., Vegas, or NYC. But someone here said I should consider it an adventure, and he's right. Some folks with the means travel the world to meet up. I once received an invitation from a sexy white wife to go visit her in South Africa. I never went that far. But Jersey is on the way back home for me. I was raised in NYC, and never went back to see it yet.

Oh, you feel a little possessive, eh? Haha! I understand. I was feeling sorta like that about Splash Mocha. They only hold their interracial hotel takeover events in Texas, Georgia, and Florida, not L.A., Vegas, or NYC. But someone here said I should consider it an adventure, and he's right. Some folks with the means travel the world to meet up. I once received an invitation from a sexy white wife to go visit her in South Africa. I never went that far. But Jersey is on the way back home for me. I was raised in NYC, and never went back to see it yet.
Ok, well thanks for sharing it makes more sense now why your willing to go that far.

Last edited:
Back