Finally happening

I found a black couple who want to feminize me and make me their sissy bitch..... I'm honestly beyond nervous about this for some many reasons but it's always been one of my biggest fantasies . I'm extremely excited but it's just a big step !

It is a huge step. I would gladly dress up and submit for a night, servicing both of them, but I would not consider it for a lifestyle. You however may be a different story. Are you planning on coming out as a transgender bisexual submissive? You may want to consider how all the people around you will react; extended family, coworkers, etc.

It is a huge step. I would gladly dress up and submit for a night, servicing both of them, but I would not consider it for a lifestyle. You however may be a different story. Are you planning on coming out as a transgender bisexual submissive? You may want to consider how all the people around you will react; extended family, coworkers, etc.
I honestly don't know at the moment and I'm really struggling with it . Part of me just wants to dress and do it for fun but another part has always wondered what it'd be like to be a woman .... if I did I'd be a sissy sub forsure!

Back