Finally had my first gangbang

if you are serious about making a movie and selling then there is a way. make your video, then upload to a site that allows for payment for your product like payloadz dot com. think about it

I was invited to a party last weekend, and although there were all kinds of people there, I was out for one thing, black cock. While on the dance floor, several black men were eyeing me. I could feel them undressing me in their minds. A couple of them kept rubbing up on me and I was so turned on. Then a very hot well built bull can straight out and told me to get my white ass down to the basement. I put up no fight and did as I was told. Thinking I was going to have a hot bull take me as his bitch, never thinking that 4 of his friends were waiting there, to pass me around. I was bent over as soon as I knew it, and was filled by a huge cock that stretched me open. They all took turns fucking me. And a group of white couples watched me as I was used by the bulls. Being watched by them turned me on so much, knowing I was looked at as a white whore by them was so hot. The bulls, fucked me and made me suck them till I was covered in cum. It ended as quick as it started. Later that night when I got home, I had my husband clean me out, and I came several times more telling him how great it was to finally have a group of hung BBC's.

There is nothing like submitting to a group of hung, rough, kinky black men to use me as they wish. I have done quite a few gangbangs and I can't get enough. My bf loves to share me with all his friends.

I was invited to a party last weekend, and although there were all kinds of people there, I was out for one thing, black cock. While on the dance floor, several black men were eyeing me. I could feel them undressing me in their minds. A couple of them kept rubbing up on me and I was so turned on. Then a very hot well built bull can straight out and told me to get my white ass down to the basement. I put up no fight and did as I was told. Thinking I was going to have a hot bull take me as his bitch, never thinking that 4 of his friends were waiting there, to pass me around. I was bent over as soon as I knew it, and was filled by a huge cock that stretched me open. They all took turns fucking me. And a group of white couples watched me as I was used by the bulls. Being watched by them turned me on so much, knowing I was looked at as a white whore by them was so hot. The bulls, fucked me and made me suck them till I was covered in cum. It ended as quick as it started. Later that night when I got home, I had my husband clean me out, and I came several times more telling him how great it was to finally have a group of hung BBC's.
I am jealous. Always been one of my fantasies.

I have always looked at that as just a bunch of thirsty guys who can't meet women to be honest sucks for the guys great for the girl not into sausage fest but if I have 1 good buddy who is clean to bang a chick with that's cool but just 1 dude who I have known for a good while to many nasty dudes out there;)

There is nothing like submitting to a group of hung, rough, kinky black men to use me as they wish. I have done quite a few gangbangs and I can't get enough. My bf loves to share me with all his friends.
Couldn't agree more. It's become my preference, hands and cocks all over me, love it!

Back