Finally had another 3-way with the bull!

Well i'll admit, it's been quite a while but after a long dry spell without much luck, I finally found another beauty through craigslist to do a 3-way with me and my regular bull. Next time I'm going to ask her if it's ok to do some videos :)

This was the first hispanic girl we had been with. She was very cute but didn't have much of an ass, slightly flat butnot too bad. Beautiful everywehre else though, gorgeous hair and face and nice big milky bewbs at 24 years of age!

When she first got to the apartment we met at we all went right in the bedroom. Randy the bull put some nice jazz music on and I started fondling her body. We all started playing at that point. One of the kewlest things of all was when she said "You wanna see him fuck me?"

Randy dropped his pants and her draw literally dropped lol. She was like "Oh wow that's new". She told me over email that she usually dates women.

I started eating her out and I was shocked at how wet she was. I had planned on getting some KY. The last chick we fucked together got a little dry after a while and she complained about that the next day. Anyway, this chick didn't need it AT ALL!

As she was sucking his cock I started fucking her. I got real close to her face and she asked "Want some?" and of course I did lol. Love the feel of that purple rubbery head on my tongue.

I'm serious, we fucked for a good hour and a half. This is honestly the quickest I've seen him last before, we joked about that afterward - her pussy felt THAT good.

one of the new things we did this time, was had him lay on his back while she did reverse cowgirl and laid on his chest as I ate her out and sucked his cock and balls. Loved it! That was so awesome.

She wasn't on BC so I asked her if he could bust a big nut on her face and she said of course. I just couldn't believe it, his loads are like 5x mine easy. I couldn't last at this point and came on the floor while jerking off.

We all actually started up again but coudln't finish, she had to get to work...

I hope to have some pics and vids next time to share!

Well i'll admit, it's been quite a while but after a long dry spell without much luck, I finally found another beauty through craigslist to do a 3-way with me and my regular bull. Next time I'm going to ask her if it's ok to do some videos :)

This was the first hispanic girl we had been with. She was very cute but didn't have much of an ass, slightly flat butnot too bad. Beautiful everywehre else though, gorgeous hair and face and nice big milky bewbs at 24 years of age!

When she first got to the apartment we met at we all went right in the bedroom. Randy the bull put some nice jazz music on and I started fondling her body. We all started playing at that point. One of the kewlest things of all was when she said "You wanna see him fuck me?"

Randy dropped his pants and her draw literally dropped lol. She was like "Oh wow that's new". She told me over email that she usually dates women.

I started eating her out and I was shocked at how wet she was. I had planned on getting some KY. The last chick we fucked together got a little dry after a while and she complained about that the next day. Anyway, this chick didn't need it AT ALL!

As she was sucking his cock I started fucking her. I got real close to her face and she asked "Want some?" and of course I did lol. Love the feel of that purple rubbery head on my tongue.

I'm serious, we fucked for a good hour and a half. This is honestly the quickest I've seen him last before, we joked about that afterward - her pussy felt THAT good.

one of the new things we did this time, was had him lay on his back while she did reverse cowgirl and laid on his chest as I ate her out and sucked his cock and balls. Loved it! That was so awesome.

She wasn't on BC so I asked her if he could bust a big nut on her face and she said of course. I just couldn't believe it, his loads are like 5x mine easy. I couldn't last at this point and came on the floor while jerking off.

We all actually started up again but coudln't finish, she had to get to work...

I hope to have some pics and vids next time to share!
Love to see the pics and vids

Back