Finally got fiancée to agree but need advice.

Advice4us

Couple
Hey guys, long time lurker I guess but I made this account to ask for some advice.

A little background info. We have been dating since high school for almost 6 years now. We got engaged 2 years ago, and were going to be married over the summer last year but postponed it due to Covid.

I brought up the subject last year and after about 9 months of asking and discussion my fiancée has finally agreed to try cuckolding.

We have only ever been with each other, so it should be exciting! My main question is should we start as soon as possible before she changes her mind, or should I wait until our wedding night for the ultimate cuckold experience? (I’m not sure she would be into this since it’s not something we have discussed yet)

Hey guys, long time lurker I guess but I made this account to ask for some advice.

A little background info. We have been dating since high school for almost 6 years now. We got engaged 2 years ago, and were going to be married over the summer last year but postponed it due to Covid.

I brought up the subject last year and after about 9 months of asking and discussion my fiancée has finally agreed to try cuckolding.

We have only ever been with each other, so it should be exciting! My main question is should we start as soon as possible before she changes her mind, or should I wait until our wedding night for the ultimate cuckold experience? (I’m not sure she would be into this since it’s not something we have discussed yet)
Don't wait. I think its lunacy to wait until after a marriage to learn something new about yourselves or your relationship. Marriage is hard enough, find out asap.

Don't wait. I think its lunacy to wait until after a marriage to learn something new about yourselves or your relationship. Marriage is hard enough, find out asap.
Yeah but it’s my ultimate fantasy to have my Rebecca to get black dick on our wedding night for the first time!

I mean how many cucks can say they did that?

Well that’s a little extreme
Basic scientific method is to introduce one new variable at a time. You are putting a lot of eggs into the basket of one night when youll have so many other emotional and mental hoops to jump through.

Sounds like a nice fantasy, but you are playing with fire and if anything (and i mean anything) even partially goes wrong, youll both be wondering what it was. By introducing things slowly and one at a time, youll better be able to understand your limits, drives and feelings.

We've been in the lifestyle since we were in high school amd college, married over 20 yrs. Going too fetishized early is likely to turn her away, I would introduce it slowly, keep the wedding dress and play act it as a separate kinky role play night...she didn't come up with this idea, and she's likely got an entirely different view of "her wedding" night, and lets be honest....you fuck that up, and you'll never live it down. Be a good husband and cater to her needs.....thats what a good cuck does.

We've been in the lifestyle since we were in high school amd college, married over 20 yrs. Going too fetishized early is likely to turn her away, I would introduce it slowly, keep the wedding dress and play act it as a separate kinky role play night...she didn't come up with this idea, and she's likely got an entirely different view of "her wedding" night, and lets be honest....you fuck that up, and you'll never live it down. Be a good husband and cater to her needs.....thats what a good cuck does.
That seems wrong

Dont wait do it before your wedding just in case you find out it wasnt all you were hoping it would be
Good rule of thumb is to never do something that you may not want to remember associated with a major life event such as your wedding anniversary

Dont wait do it before your wedding just in case you find out it wasnt all you were hoping it would be
Good rule of thumb is to never do something that you may not want to remember associated with a major life event such as your wedding anniversary
I know there are risks involved, but you only get once chance

It’s her f’ing wedding night.
The day is about her not you. She’s probably been imagining her wedding since she stopped imagining she was a Disney princess.
Let her have her wedding (and wedding night) and be grateful that she’s willing to marry you and entertain your fantasies.
I agree wholeheartedly

If she intends to marry you then she must be happy with your sex. She seems to be young to be a hotwife. I caution you because once she starts playing with the big black snake she will never desire you sexually. Maybe it’s just your desire to get cock. Come out of the closet if that’s the case. Typically middle aged couples get into this lifestyle because they have become bored with their on sex lives or the husband no longer has the ability to satisfy his wife. Don’t get me wrong, I love this lifestyle because I get to sleep with a lot of incredible men. Sex has never been better for me. My husband gets nothing, the price he pays for introducing me to this lifestyle. In the end, just be very cautious because your marriage will be normal and she will never look at you the way she does now. Good luck little Cuck.

If she intends to marry you then she must be happy with your sex. She seems to be young to be a hotwife. I caution you because once she starts playing with the big black snake she will never desire you sexually. Maybe it’s just your desire to get cock. Come out of the closet if that’s the case. Typically middle aged couples get into this lifestyle because they have become bored with their on sex lives or the husband no longer has the ability to satisfy his wife. Don’t get me wrong, I love this lifestyle because I get to sleep with a lot of incredible men. Sex has never been better for me. My husband gets nothing, the price he pays for introducing me to this lifestyle. In the end, just be very cautious because your marriage will be normal and she will never look at you the way she does now. Good luck little Cuck.
We love each other and she said that no matter what she promises it won’t change our sex life!

I agree that you should introduce it slowly but I would do it sooner rather than later. It's good to sort out any known sexual fetishes or proclivities before you tie the knot so you're going in with a clean slate open and honest.

I would introduce slowly - remember this is an exercise in comfort for all parties. It doesn’t have to be wait until wedding day but you guys should take steps - assess how each feel and then progress after both mutually agreeing. It’s about the journey not the ride. As I assume you are truly in love it’s important to keep a grounded baseline.

you can always have wife get into wedding dress and fuck again after wedding buddy, pics and videos would still be hot.

Back