Fighting the Cuckold Urge

I'd like to encourage my wife to go black and become as addicted to the idea of black cock worship and black ownership as I am. It's so difficult to know how to achieve this. The worry is how it will change her attitude towards me. I would never want to lose her but the thought of her giving herself to a black master and enjoying him exercise his complete dominance and control over me and demonstrating to her what a complete little white dicked cuckold wimp i am - thrills me to the core and keeps me well and truly hooked on submitting to the cuckold urge.

Great article, Dsoul, as ever. One part in particular I want to comment on is when you write 'and starts fucking her less'. This is what hubby was like with me in the year or so leading up to me starting. After a time of dildo play and acting out fantasy etc, we went through a period of no sex, hubby either didnt want to know or was 'tired' or whatever. I have asked him since and he said he doesnt know why it dried up but I think it was an attempt to push me into the arms of a black guy, to get my sexual needs elsewhere.
This, I think, is a dangerous ploy as I was beginning to think he didnt love me or fancy me, it could have put me in the arms of an ex lover off Facebook or something, so guys need to take care when using this strategy. As it is, it did sort of work with me, but only after a lot of reassurance!
Very good that you point this out. It should be an addition to your sex life. I could never go with less sex. But of it's something a couple likes they can do it. As a COUPLE! White lies are one thing, sabotaging and manipulating will only cause trust issues. And those are deadly once a couple ventures in to this lifestyle.

I'd like to encourage my wife to go black and become as addicted to the idea of black cock worship and black ownership as I am. It's so difficult to know how to achieve this. The worry is how it will change her attitude towards me. I would never want to lose her but the thought of her giving herself to a black master and enjoying him exercise his complete dominance and control over me and demonstrating to her what a complete little white dicked cuckold wimp i am - thrills me to the core and keeps me well and truly hooked on submitting to the cuckold urge.

The best and subtle way is finding someone whom you can talk with, if even a Black Master, who can help with the seduction.

I think I have always had the cuck feeling in me as I have always been small to start with and wanted my wife to go with bigger guy who could satisfier her better than I could ever , I even told friends in a round about way im away for the weekend and the night I got home she was playing with me yet called his name that made my one swell to the max of at least 3 inches but they was white guys .
then one night she was so hot I knew she seen some think she wonted so much it was a young guy called paul and he was black well that night she wonted him there more than me that was the night she wanted black guys more than white and its been the same since, I even take her to pc world for her to see him and hope they chat I stay away like the good wimp husband iam . I get looks from the other black guys may be they see the cuck in me I hope they do

I've always loved the idea of a black bull squeezing my balls until they died. Would love for that to happen
I am in total agreement with you to have them handled and killed by a Black Man who would then own both myself and my wife would be a interesting life ..

Back