fiction, just for fun.

milezs1

Couple
Real Person
From
NC, US
A husband comes home after work to find his wife sitting on a chaise lounge with a glass of wine, she instructs him to kneel in front of him.

hey, we need to talk......why dont you rub my feet I need to tell you a few things

I think we both know what is going on..Im really starting to come into my sexuality and I think you might have trouble keeping up.so I have been seeing

someone else...listen I really dont want it to change things between us, I still love you and dont want to lose you but I really need a lover in my life

right now, I want your support on this. Its just sex, fun and friendship that is all. Im not going to run away with him.

I met him at my gym, he's a personal trainer, mmmmm and it shows, he's got a gourgous body! A very handsome light skinned black guy. Very intellegent, great attidude, and amazing eyes.

It started out like this, he offered to help me with a few exercise routines and it invloved him touching my arms and legs.....wow I felt something go thru me....

I really have never been attracted to black men, but I felt soemthing in me at that point.

Well after a few weeks of getting to know him at the gym and getting his help with my routines he offered to take me out for drinks after working out. I knew I was going to get in to trouble...lol. he changed in the locker room, never seen him with out workout clothes...a very well dressed man! you know I like that.

So after a few drinks and nice conversation he started putting his hands on my thighs under the table, I really started enjoying the attention. And I started to really admit to myself I was very attraacted to him.

So we went outside to the cars, still talking while stading outside....it started to rain, so we both got into his car to continue the conversation.

And that is when it officcally started, it was very erotic, his stared at me with his striking eyes, used his strong muscular arms to pull me close to him and started to kiss me. it was somthing else...the sounds of gentle rain and wet kisses, I felt heat coil thru my body, I knew I could not turn back.

Well after a lot of kissing he started to put his hands all over my body, my breasts everywhere....I really liked it! I could not help put notice a huge buldge in his pants

I was so curious, I put my hand on it and gave it a gentle squeeze...wow this guy is really big! So I undid his pants and this huge cock flopped out,

Not even half way erect I wraped my hand around it and gave it a few strokes...lol it didnt take much this guy was rock hard and really thick. seeing my well peticured

fingers and my wedding ring on this massive black cock gave me a rush..a weird sort of wicked pleasure. So I leaned over and started to kiss the head, I kissed it a few times

then I ran my tounge around the head making wet sounds.....my god I thought to myself...here I am a married woman and Im giving this guy a blow job in a car.

Well Ill end that there....

So I have been going to his place after work a few times a week....the sex is amazing, I never knew it could be so good. Sex with him lasts

a long time, well over an hour every time....and he gives me multiple orgasams, like two or three...he has amazing stamina....such a great lover.

Milezs

Very nice. It's always more radically a person takes the time before they actually go in for the sex. Short and sweet I like it

Back