Fiancees co worker

This happened about a month ago I was soposed to meet a freind for some drinks her and I always try to out dress each other.so I wore a tight grey skirt low v neck sweater showing plenty of cleavage my measurements are 34d 24 36 I'm 5.4 117 lbs blonde shoulder length hair and glasses I'm 36 yrs old I also was wearing flesh colored thigh highs garterstraps a lace type of bra and black stiletto heels.so any way she was a no show.but at the bar was a guy my fiancee works with his name was Tyrell he's 24 about 6.2 with an incredible body.and very black.he noticed me came over and asked if I wanted a ******* being I was alone I said sure.he asked where my fiancee was.a little about him he's older 52 yrs old white very successful .I told him he was away for the weekend.after a few drinks I felt kinda flirty and touched his thigh it was so muscular he told me id better stop if I didn't want things to get heated
So I did.but he must of had other plans we went up to the bar and he pressed up behind me I could feel his buldge between my cheeks omg.he felt huge I turned around facing him he reached around my waist pulling me close to him gently I brushed my finger tips along the outline of his cock.he whispered in my ear that was it I was like a bitch in heat teasing him and he was gonna have his way with me and that there was no way my 52 yr old fiancee could Fuck me the way I needed to be.

I told him to stop I'm engaged and that We shouldn't but he was persistent and that he had seen the way I looked at him in the past. He placed my hand on his buldge feel I g it pulsars I bit my lower lip as he pulled me close again whispering in my ear telling me how hot I was and how I had a body built for black dick.and I'd be his by the end of the night.

The thaughts through my mind ran wild what would it be like to be with him he was so hot such an incredible body the outline through his pants looked to be huge twice as big as my fiancee who rock hard was about 5 inches half his age also I figured I'd tease him any way what could that hurt.do you like woman in lingerea I asked him.Fuck yea he came back with.I bet Yould like what I'm wearing then I told him.Omg did I just say that to him I Thaught to myself.now I've gone too far I need to stop I'm thinking but I couldnt.I took a cab here would u give me a ride home I asked him.

He told me sure he'd bring me home by this point I was feeling a bit horny we got to his car and started to leave he told me he'd rather bring me to his place as he drove I ran my fingers along his iner thigh feeling him get hard I st a rted to rub his cock.he told me is better stop or is be getting a mouth full of him as we drove.with that being said I in did his belt in did his pants and he wigled a bit so I could get his cock free grasping it at the base semi hard I could of wrapped 2 hands around it I could barely touch my finger tips.I slowly lowered my head into his lap as he slid his seat back taking him into my mouth I slowly started to suck him off.half way down I gaged choked and caughed saliva running down his shaft all over my hand and his balls.

as we parked in his drive way I continued to suck his cock.throbing hard it looked to be 10 inches and so thick I couldn't touch my finger tips.getting just past half way I could feel the head trying to get in my throat he told me I'd better stop or else he was going to flood my stomach with his cum.and he wanted me on my knees in front of him so he could ******* his way to the base and hed be balls deep.as we entered his place his hand where all over me he lifted my sweater over my head and off and I removed my skirt.now in my thigh highs garter straps and bra he picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist my heels fall to the floor deeply kissing me he carried me to his bed room

He threw me down on his bed I turned and crawled to him as he stood at the end of the bed I undid his pants the fell to the floor with his hand on the back of my head he guided his cock into my mouth this time I was able to go deeper ******* gaging gasping for air I eagerly sucked his cock from the tip to the base I worshiped it every time I stoped to catxh my breathe there were strings for saliva connecting my lips to his cock.he looked down at me and said he wished my fiancee could watch me worship his black dick.he reached to my bra and unclasped it letting it dangle from my shoulders letting my breasts hang free.

Last edited:
I got off the bed and on to my knees he stood over me looking down at me he told me how sexy I was and my tits where like a 20 yr olds.as he grabbed a fist full of my hair and rubbed his cock all over my face almost knocking my glasses off.he laughed and told me he hoped I loved the taste of cum because he was going to empty his balls down my throat.then Fuck me like I need to be fucked.

Last edited:
Grabing the back of my head forcefully stuffing his cock down my throat he let out a loud groan and emptied himself down my throat gaging coughing chocking my mascara was running down my face from the tears in my eyes.

Last edited:
picking me up off my knees he tossed me back onto the bed.his cock still semi hard I roll over onto my stomach he gets behind me and rubs his head of his cock against my clit he grabed a fistful of my hair and pulls me back my back arched on my knees he wispers in my ear that hes going to ruin me for my fiancée and that il crave his cock from this moment on.

As he entered me slowly easing his 10 throbing inches in from behind he pushed me back down on my stomach grasping the sheets biting the pillow as he plowed his full length inside of me botteming out feeling his cum filled balls against me with each thrust I could feel closer to the most intense orgasm I'd ever had

Back