Fiancée too into it?

Army cuck

Couple
Has anyone else ran into this problem. My fiancée has hit a point where she’s afraid she went too far down the rabbit hole and there is no way back.

We have no regular BBC for her which sucks but isn’t the problem. Her problem is she has hit a point where I no longer excite her enough to make her cum. My fingers and tongue are fine but sex only leaves her frustrated.

She will stay dry and only get wet and sometimes cum if she positions herself in such a way I can hit a certain spot and I have to be talking about BBC. The thought of her craving bbc to the point I do nothing for her excited her in theory but now it’s happened and she’s afraid of it.

Her concern is that sex and making love are different. When she craves sex she craves BBC. When she wants to make love to me and feel that closeness with me it’s something totally different.

The problem is now she can’t cum with me when we make love. It’s a real problem for her and it worries her. We’ve hit a point where it’s BBC or her having to masturbate thinking about BBC and even that takes forever.

My question is, has anyone hit this point and what did you do about it? I admit it’s exciting but we also love each other very much and don’t want this to hurt our relationship l.

Has anyone else ran into this problem. My fiancée has hit a point where she’s afraid she went too far down the rabbit hole and there is no way back.

We have no regular BBC for her which sucks but isn’t the problem. Her problem is she has hit a point where I no longer excite her enough to make her cum. My fingers and tongue are fine but sex only leaves her frustrated.

She will stay dry and only get wet and sometimes cum if she positions herself in such a way I can hit a certain spot and I have to be talking about BBC. The thought of her craving bbc to the point I do nothing for her excited her in theory but now it’s happened and she’s afraid of it.

Her concern is that sex and making love are different. When she craves sex she craves BBC. When she wants to make love to me and feel that closeness with me it’s something totally different.

The problem is now she can’t cum with me when we make love. It’s a real problem for her and it worries her. We’ve hit a point where it’s BBC or her having to masturbate thinking about BBC and even that takes forever.

My question is, has anyone hit this point and what did you do about it? I admit it’s exciting but we also love each other very much and don’t want this to hurt our relationship l.
I can help.... Can you come to Atlanta?

It may be a false alarm though. We had great after I posted this. It’s worth noting that she hasn’t had any BBC in months so things may change once she gets some again but as of right now she enjoyed my cock.

My fiancée has hit a point where she’s afraid she went too far down the rabbit hole and there is no way back.
....Yeah, this sounds and should be concerning, ArmyCuck. Usually sexual boredom doesn't set in until a few years after being married. Can you bring her off with oral sex, maybe? Usually, oral sex helps get them sexually excited, particularly after you've given her clit a couple good bashings with your tongue. Also, if you've allowed her to swing separately, that can cause separation in one of the most important parts of your relationship. I certainly wouldn't get married under the current circumstances ... enjoyable sex with a spouse is "too important" part of a relationship if it is to remain strong.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Back