Fetishizing race

I’m a masculine submissive white male who enjoys serving black men. With that being said I’m very aware how people look at some of what’s on the site as racist. I mean as a kinky person I understand that as long as everyone involved is consenting and ok it shouldn’t matter. But I’m still aware.

For “me” I don’t feel I’m fetishizing race. But that’s me. I say this because I don’t have a BBC fetish. I don’t view “all” black men as being physically superior to “all” white men. Do I love big black cock? Sure!!! But I also love Average black cock. I don’t view “all” black men as some strong physical being driven by a stronger sexual desire and need then the weaker white men.

So why black guys then? Well I can only speak for me. But for me I like dominant men. I like men comfortable in positions of sexual power and other and are comfortable receiving service. I’ve sought out dominant men of any color for while now. During the search I had a few experiences with black guys and they were my best experiences. I like the tone of their skin, I find them attractive, the skin on a black mans penis seems smoother and softer like it was made to be sucked because it’s so succulent. The black tops I’ve served have been the most confident Tops I’ve served. They have been the most comfortable recieving service and understanding my place as a submissive and theirs as a Dominant. But again for me it’s not a race thing. I don’t think all black men are stronger and more dominant than all white men. I’m just a guy who is submissive and into dominant men. I’m also a guy who is attracted to black men for all their diffenrt physical features. So I’m into Dominant black men based on attraction and positive experiences.

I’m also aware of my privilege as a white male in America. So when I read a lot of the post on here. I do see how black men are being stereotyped and wanted to clarify my interest.

Thanks for reading

Back