Fetish Fun Films ?

JoeyNFTL

Male
Hello all,

Just wanted to create a thread about info or any details regarding the Fetish Fun Films outfit that has produced and shoot some of the best amateur style IR videos around.
Like of Gabby Santini, Taylor blacked, red headed Kassidy, Jenny...so many other hot wives and beautiful gorgeous white sexy sluts.
I know they were pretty active from about 2005-2009

any details or updates on them and some of the many beautiful white wives ganged and (a few) truly black bred?

figured I'd start a thread on this as there are many fans and demand still out there for the FFF videos
quite popular on many tube sites and IR dedicated forums

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,519
  • 43.jpg
    43.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,530
  • 158.jpg
    158.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,540
I found her as Alyseaniston in OF. That her, right? What a babe.
i am rather surprised to see that she's still active and posting current content TBH! Got aware of her the first time more than 20 years ago and she looked like in her mid-20s already back then, so would now be short of 50, at least 40-something. 🤔 my guess is that she took a break of years and is now back again. Anyway the profile on OF looks like her. 🤷‍♂️
header.jpg

i can recall the most prevalent name she went by was Alyse Motogurl (MotoGurl on S.Ch.), sometimes also Moto-X-Gurl, simply Alyse and rarely Laura or Masha, Heather or Robyn on IAFD. In one video she was frankly called Alyse BBC Slut - very telling, is it? ♠️
i always wondered about the meaning behind her gentian flower tattoo. AFAiK she never talked about that in interviews. :|

i am rather surprised to see that she's still active and posting current content TBH! Got aware of her the first time more than 20 years ago and she looked like in her mid-20s already back then, so would now be short of 50, at least 40-something. 🤔 my guess is that she took a break of years and is now back again. Anyway the profile on OF looks like her. 🤷‍♂️
header.jpg

i can recall the most prevalent name she went by was Alyse Motogurl (MotoGurl on S.Ch.), sometimes also Moto-X-Gurl, simply Alyse and rarely Laura or Masha, Heather or Robyn on IAFD. In one video she was frankly called Alyse BBC Slut - very telling, is it? ♠️
i always wondered about the meaning behind her gentian flower tattoo. AFAiK she never talked about that in interviews. :|
She still looks great. The legs are amazing and she knows it.

Hello all,

Just wanted to create a thread about info or any details regarding the Fetish Fun Films outfit that has produced and shoot some of the best amateur style IR videos around.
Like of Gabby Santini, Taylor blacked, red headed Kassidy, Jenny...so many other hot wives and beautiful gorgeous white sexy sluts.
I know they were pretty active from about 2005-2009

any details or updates on them and some of the many beautiful white wives ganged and (a few) truly black bred?

figured I'd start a thread on this as there are many fans and demand still out there for the FFF videos
quite popular on many tube sites and IR dedicated forums
That's hot

Back