DFW Knight and Beyond Interracial Films

IRConnoisseur

Male
Gold Member
Surprised there isn't a thread about probably the luckiest BBC on the Web, DFWKnight. In the past few years he has moved from his Milo Media name out of Las Vegas to Beyond Interracial and web management for lots of women like Janet Mason and Mandy Monroe. In fact it was and has been rumored that he is Mandy's exclusive although it seems as though he has moved on and now lives in Florida? The guy seems to have introduced many of my favorites to interracial film to name a few. Have any favorites? By my quick estimates he has slept with over 500 of the most incredible interracial hotwives (my own included) out there before they became household interracial names:

Amber Blank
Diane Limber
Janet Mason
Ashlee Chambers
Afton
Mandy Monroe
Rebecca Dream
Jade Jamison
Hotwife Rio
Lexa Skye
MILF Becca
Dawn Marie Dream
Red Head Dawn
Sweet Vickie
Holly Hotwife
Amber Love
...who hasn't he gotten

Did anyone go to AVN? Didn't see him there.

Last edited:
Surprised there isn't a thread about probably the luckiest BBC on the Web, DFWKnight. In the past few years he has moved from his Milo Media name out of Las Vegas to Beyond Interracial and web management for lots of women like Janet Mason and Mandy Monroe. In fact it was and has been rumored that he is Mandy's exclusive although it seems as though he has moved on and now lives in Florida? The guy seems to have introduced many of my favorites to interracial film to name a few. Have any favorites? By my quick estimates he has slept with over 500 of the most incredible interracial hotwives (my own included) out there before they became household interracial names:

Amber Blank
Diane Limber
Janet Mason
Ashlee Chambers
Afton
Mandy Monroe
Rebecca Dream
Jade Jamison
Hotwife Rio
Lexa Skye
MILF Becca
Dawn Marie (both of the redheads)
Sweet Vickie
Holly Hotwife
Amber Love
...who hasn't he gotten

Forgot Sandra Otterson bbc only

Amber Blank
Diane Limber
Janet Mason
Ashlee Chambers
Afton
Mandy Monroe
Rebecca Dream
Jade Jamison
Hotwife Rio
Lexa Skye
MILF Becca
Sweet Vickie
Holly Hotwife
Amber Love
...who hasn't he gotten

William is my DREAM man!

Amber Blank
Diane Limber
Janet Mason
Ashlee Chambers
Afton
Mandy Monroe
Rebecca Dream
Jade Jamison
Hotwife Rio
Lexa Skye
MILF Becca
Sweet Vickie
Holly Hotwife
Amber Love
...who hasn't he gotten

Interesting perspective. William was my first intro to semi - pro black men. A wonderful host and very attentive. He knew I was nervous and made me feel very at ease.

I guess the problem with DFWKnight, Brotha Lovers, Skunk Riley, Mr Nuttz, Tampa Bay Crew, and others is that they don't have an easy to navigate model profile page where you can see their conquests and more easily find how many videos they've done so we can see how many, the whole library, etc. So DFWKnight if you are listening and considering making some changes to your cataloguing system, this would be awesome! Like I find it hard to navigate to all your Joleen Carter inventory. Also like 80% of your dfwknightvideos.com links are broken.
If anyone has been to blacked.com I love the way you can see those models, how people rate them etc. You used to have a top 10 list of downloads too!

And I loved these trailers. You have the best settings where you get the girl alone with you. The way you seduce these (for the most part) upper-middle class looking white ladies and make them into insatiable whores for BBC. Listening to them with their real moans and squeals is simply amazing: https://www.dfwknight.com/trailermandymonroeintimateinterude3.mp4

Back