Feminized Sissy Cuckold Corner Chat

SandyPark

Male
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Hi gurls. I'm a divorced cuckold. I'm also a transgender MTF who has always loved crossdressing and striving to be feminine, beta, submissive and attractive to men. If you are similar, lets chat darlings!

As long as I can remember I was attracted to womens clothing. Lingerie, nylons, shoes, jewelry, make up and so on. I started wearing panties from the laundry hamper and progressed from their to a full feminine wardrobe today in my condo. I enjoy being a gurl and am in that role every day for as long as possible. Men approve as evidenced by how often I am ogled, whistled at, hit on and chatted up. Men are such lovely, naughty things. Don't you agree. Please respond to me with any thoughts you have about our gurly lifestyle, pre or post op, recreational or 24/7 feminization activities. I'm about to go shopping in blouse, dress, hose and heels. I will be glad to respond! Byeeee! :wub:?

Hi gurls. I'm a divorced cuckold. I'm also a transgender MTF who has always loved crossdressing and striving to be feminine, beta, submissive and attractive to men. If you are similar, lets chat darlings!

As long as I can remember I was attracted to womens clothing. Lingerie, nylons, shoes, jewelry, make up and so on. I started wearing panties from the laundry hamper and progressed from their to a full feminine wardrobe today in my condo. I enjoy being a gurl and am in that role every day for as long as possible. Men approve as evidenced by how often I am ogled, whistled at, hit on and chatted up. Men are such lovely, naughty things. Don't you agree. Please respond to me with any thoughts you have about our gurly lifestyle, pre or post op, recreational or 24/7 feminization activities. I'm about to go shopping in blouse, dress, hose and heels. I will be glad to respond! Byeeee! :wub:?
Hello Sandy I love your blog I’m the same as you but I’m married in a cuckold relationship and I love to dress up as her maid and sissy I’m ver submissive and she has her Bull to satisfy her sexually I wear frill knickers full time but I don’t go out dressed I’m not that confident as you I would love to chat more xx

Hi. I wanted to be female since about 8 years old. I used to dress in my mom's clothes all the time. Now I still dress girly, but only the top half! I nearly went for MTF transition, but my family threatened to abandon me (in 1992), so I stopped. I'm more non-Binary now - but def a BBC lover! :)

Hello Sandy I love your blog I’m the same as you but I’m married in a cuckold relationship and I love to dress up as her maid and sissy I’m ver submissive and she has her Bull to satisfy her sexually I wear frill knickers full time but I don’t go out dressed I’m not that confident as you I would love to chat more xx
would love to chat!

Well you are a good cuckold! Practice dressing up more often. And you simply must go out. Wear sunglasses and hats if you are nervous, no one will know if you practice walking in your heels and your mannerisms. There are hundreds of books and articles to help. You go!!

Wonderful that you dress up for your wifie and Bulls pleasure. Just practice and you will be able to go out dressed too. One need not be perfect, just feminine to go out! Let's chat more!

Back