Feminized cuckold

All us sissy men should strive to attain the look and mannerisms' that so few of us has come to embrace. We should rush home from or jobs and immediately prepare ourselves to be as feminine and beautiful as possible for our wives and her lovers. Prepare our bodies and put on out makeup and wigs, dress in our sexiest lingerie and heels and make sure that a fresh ******* is ready for her when she gets home so that she can put up her feet as us sissy men finish making dinner for her and her lover to enjoy...

All us sissy men should strive to attain the look and mannerisms' that so few of us has come to embrace. We should rush home from or jobs and immediately prepare ourselves to be as feminine and beautiful as possible for our wives and her lovers. Prepare our bodies and put on out makeup and wigs, dress in our sexiest lingerie and heels and make sure that a fresh ******* is ready for her when she gets home so that she can put up her feet as us sissy men finish making dinner for her and her lover to enjoy...
I couldn't have said it better hon.

After a lot of work, my wife has feminized me so I can be passable in public. She has encouraged me to be a girl in front of her bulls. Any other cuckolds like this?
View attachment 2199263
Hi my wife as been seeing a new Bull for a few months now and I’m her cuckold we are having him round to are house and he’s wanting me to serve on them both but has a maid my wife has ordered me a new outfit with shoes and wig and she says she will do my makeup I can’t wait to be there sissy maid for the day as it’s one of my fantasy’s

Back