Feminized cuckold

Very good to know, thank you. The most I've ever swallowed at one time was 3 loads of cum. And it did make me hornier. I just didn't want to stop sucking and fucking. My wife says I can be such a little slut lol.

The most I have had, one after the other, was 4. Doesn't match your 3, all mine were white, small loads. Yours, I am sure were BBC's and big loads, each could have been more than all 4 white loads I got.

I'm nowhere as pretty as you, but what I lack in pretty I make up for in servicing a guy. Will do anything to please them. I don't get pregnant, and I don't make demands. I dress like a slut... suck dick like one too. Available 24/7 for my guy... for my wifey.

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 158
  • Picture3.jpg
    Picture3.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 158
  • Picture8.jpg
    Picture8.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 141
I'm nowhere as pretty as you, but what I lack in pretty I make up for in servicing a guy. Will do anything to please them. I don't get pregnant, and I don't make demands. I dress like a slut... suck dick like one too. Available 24/7 for my guy... for my wifey.

Don't cut yourself short! Just do your best and give good service. Try different styles, clothes, wigs, lip sticks, etc. Availability means a lot! Just enjoy and make the best of what you have.

My wife and I had a long talk this weekend and we both agree that I'm not male anymore but female. She thinks it may have a lot to do with the estrogen I've been taking but I've always felt feminine as a baby. My wife says she sensed I was more girl than boy when she first met me and I was more myself as a girl. She says she still loves me but is glad I'm getting to enjoy black men as much as she does. So for now I love being her bbc cuck and slut. The picture below isn't me but explains my feeling. d85bf913f5cdd814a9fbe6027b9396ca.jpg

My wife and I had a long talk this weekend and we both agree that I'm not male anymore but female. She thinks it may have a lot to do with the estrogen I've been taking but I've always felt feminine as a baby. My wife says she sensed I was more girl than boy when she first met me and I was more myself as a girl. She says she still loves me but is glad I'm getting to enjoy black men as much as she does. So for now I love being her bbc cuck and slut. The picture below isn't me but explains my feeling. View attachment 2325965
I think that is such a lovely sentiment. Beautiful and moving to me.

Back