Feminized cuckold

I am trying so hard to not feel ashamed. I have cried and cried after cumming with a dildo my ass.
There isn't anything to be ashamed of in being able to admit to yourself that you like being submissive. It looks like you would enjoy having a real man that would let you suck his cock and be fucked by him. There will be real satisfaction in being able to make him cum like that. There's also satisfaction in being able to make yourself cum in a way you enjoy. I wasn't always a cock sucker, but I now have a Black Master that allows me to suck his cock and he fucks me. I don't dress feminine other than panties that he told me to wear. He calls me his pussy girl. Now I love sucking his cock and getting a good fucking from him. I'm a sub. I'm his on-call cock sucker.

There isn't anything to be ashamed of in being able to admit to yourself that you like being submissive. It looks like you would enjoy having a real man that would let you suck his cock and be fucked by him. There will be real satisfaction in being able to make him cum like that. There's also satisfaction in being able to make yourself cum in a way you enjoy. I wasn't always a cock sucker, but I now have a Black Master that allows me to suck his cock and he fucks me. I don't dress feminine other than panties that he told me to wear. He calls me his pussy girl. Now I love sucking his cock and getting a good fucking from him. I'm a sub. I'm his on-call cock sucker.
I've sucked and been fucked by black cock several jtimes and love it.my wife e ven encourages me to do it alone or with her presence. Looking for friend to share our inmost feelings .

I’ve finally been feminized. Not by my hotwife but by a guy I reconnected with after many decades. He remembered that I was a girly boy when I was 14 and thought I wouldn’t mind being transformed by him. A bit of cherry lip gloss, a touch of nail polish and one busy razor and I was sissified and loving it.

Well said sister 😘

Back