Femdom, cuckold & couple domination captions

View attachment 3180085View attachment 3180086View attachment 3180089View attachment 3180090View attachment 3180091View attachment 3180092View attachment 3180097View attachment 3180098View attachment 3180099View attachment 3180100View attachment 3180101View attachment 3180102View attachment 3180103View attachment 3180104View attachment 3180105View attachment 3180106View attachment 3180107View attachment 3180108View attachment 3180109

Those that know me know that I’m not a huge feminist. I understand the concept of Female Supremacy and I believe in that concept but when you try to put it into a practical setting it doesn’t work. I do however believe that men have been the biggest problem when it comes to well…pretty much everything wrong with the world. I don’t hate men but you guys really have screwed up bad for centuries.

Every time women find something that they can uniquely call their own a man comes in, claims it and completely ruins the original idea that was fine to begin with. And this is exactly what’s happening within the cuckold community. But I will also add that, ladies, you are dropping the ball.

The internet is both a blessing and curse to humanity. It’s a huge library full of wonderful information…once you weed out all the crap. The problem is most human beings loathe the idea of actually doing research. Instead they jump on the first thing they see and latch on to it as if it was gospel truth and usually it isn’t even close.

Most of what you read about cuckolding on the internet is garbage. It’s distorted because of men. Take the term ‘hot wife’ for example. That term came from the early internet when men (and yes this still goes on) would go into chatrooms and get into circle jerks sharing pictures of their wives with each other. It was an early form of online cuckolding. Other guys telling them how hot their wife was and how they were going to sexually destroy them. The sad part of this behavior is that the wives are completely unaware that their pictures are being shared – female exploitation at its finest.

Cuckolding is starting to ******* in to the mainstream. Media outlets are now devoting articles to this ‘new’ type of relationship – usually disparaging the women as being highly over sexed or having some sort of mental issue. Let’s not forget that this type of behavior is considered virile when a man is doing it but the minute women decide they want a piece of the action we’re nuts or whores. Dilution and distortion are what happens when something that is considered on the fringe of societal norm starts to leak into the mainstream. Combine that with a heap of really bad information and you get complications. Big ones.

One of those complications is the roll of the bull in cuckolding. Once again I’m going to reiterate what cuckolding is, it’s a FEMALE LED RELATIONSHIP, wherein the woman has sex with other men with the consent of her partner. The lovers or ‘bulls’ are NOT there to replace the partner.

But of course because men have to control everything and can’t let women have something that is uniquely their own besides their vaginas, cuckolding is starting to unravel and become about the bull.

I did an In Bed with Dr Sue show recently on extreme cuckolding with just two of the crazy stories that are brought to me on a daily basis of how very wrong things can go if the basic principles of cuckolding aren’t upheld.

I was always the first person to say that there were no rules in cuckolding but unfortunately I now can’t say that. I have to qualify it when I’m discussing it with couples. And the basic rules are what I laid out earlier. Everything else is like a buffet you try something and see what works for you and what doesn’t. But cuckolding has never been about the bull or even the cuckold for that matter. It’s about the woman. Her wants, her needs and the fact that it turns her partner on is just more icing on the cake. It isn’t about insatiable women and it’s not about breaking up a relationship. Only now it is.

There is a new and quite disturbing trend that has taken hold within the cuckold community – professional bulls. They are there to take over the marriage, to break these submissive husbands to their lowest common denominator and make the wives their bitches. They keep score on how many marriages they ruin and talk about it as if it’s a badge of honor. Even to the point of keeping score of how many marriages they’ve destroyed.

They adore making the woman a whore passing her around to their ‘alpha’ friends all while doing despicable things to her partner. These ‘professional bulls’ break the husband in front of the wife in order to have her look at him as garbage. This makes the female more dependent on the bull. It’s taken their original motto of, “I can really destroy your wife sexually,” to a whole new meaning. Once the marriage is broken they move on. These are just a couple of the stunts with these bulls. Some are even more disturbing and dangerous.

Here is where I say that the ladies are dropping the ball. It is IMPERATIVE that you be in control of the situation BECAUSE your partner is submissive. When your husband drops in to that submissive space he will literally do ANYTHING that he’s told. He will agree to things he normally wouldn’t. Someone has to be the leader and it should NEVER be the bull. If you aren’t in control of what’s happening you will lose your relationship or worse.

And ladies? If you think that you’re going to run off with your bull. [I wish you could see me laughing right now] Every…single…woman who has run off with her bull has found herself alone, miserable, used and wishing she had never participated in the first place.

True alpha males are not meant to be tied down. Even if they delude themselves into thinking they can be in a long-term relationship they end up cheating on their wives. Being faithful isn’t part of their experience. Spreading seed is. So thinking that your man-beast is going to run off with you and you’ll live happily ever after is absurd.

This is just another example of women trying to assert themselves and men having to shut it down or make it their way. But at the same time ladies, when you’re given an opportunity you have to step up to the plate and take charge, not let some male who has nothing to do with your life, other than sexually satisfying you, walk in and take over.

It doesn’t mean you can’t be sexually submissive while the guy is in your bedroom. That is, after all, the whole point – you getting ravished because your husband doesn’t have that capability. You don’t have to make excuses for being the minx you want to be in bed but you do have to snap out of it the minute he’s done.

Cuckolding can be and is a great way to spice up your relationship if you do it using common sense. Unfortunately we don’t all have common sense and if we do it can be thrown out the window when we’re aroused that’s why the woman’s role as SUPREME LEADER is so important.

So if you hear the words, “I’m a professional bull,” keep walking because you could actually be part of a sport and not realize you’re the prey.
Does someone know who's the girl in the first pic? Hell, she looks like my GF.

Back