'Female' Profiles Who Are Actually a Couple.[POLL]

Should attached 'Female' Profiles Update Their Status to 'Couple'?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The real problem here is profiles honestly lol... first that NO ONE reads them.....if you are a married female but you play alone....why don't you mention that in your profile? You can be verified as a single female but if you plan on your husband being present and/or participating tell me beforehand...and there are men here who don't play the game accordingly, to each their own, happy hunting to you all....bbc is still a joke btw

The real problem here is profiles honestly lol... first that NO ONE reads them.....if you are a married female but you play alone....why don't you mention that in your profile? You can be verified as a single female but if you plan on your husband being present and/or participating tell me beforehand...and there are men here who don't play the game accordingly, to each their own, happy hunting to you all....bbc is still a joke btw

Reading is FUNDAMENTAL😅

That's why I added that option in the poll so people can vote on it ✅

There are a lot of women here who present themselves as 'female' (which indicates that they are a single woman)... but in fact THEY ARE NOT SINGLE.

A guy messages them and finds out she is a 'package deal'.

They are either married, or have a cuckold/sissy attached to them, or have some kind of male partner who is involved in the process. This is totally misleading.

Is this acceptable or should they change their profile. What say You??

(Keep it clean, folks!)
They should change it. These couples want honesty from those with whom they chat and potentially meet, the standard should be the same for them.

They should change it. These couples want honesty from those with whom they chat and potentially meet, the standard should be the same for them.
So you agree then … the standard should be the same and all men should state if they are a couple instead of just “male.” We all want honesty, right? How many black men/bulls would go for that one?

So you agree then … the standard should be the same and all men should state if they are a couple instead of just “male.” We all want honesty, right? How many black men/bulls would go for that one?
Absolutely…if “they” are actually a couple playing together, then yeah 💯. I have no problem with a woman, that is actually married/part of a couple, that actually plays alone and doesn’t need/want/ask for her other half’s screening, permission, consulting being on here as “female”. That’s different that what was originally asked.

You are definitely a couple but that's fine😈🎀🏆, I'm watching the voting results!
As far as my dating life - absolutely, yes, I am part of a couple.

The forum rules don't give any guidance as far as which label to use when making a profile. "14. It is forbidden for a member to represent himself or herself as someone who they are not." I wish this rule would elaborate and include who should post as a couple! It would have helped when I made my account. I genuinely didn't intend to misrepresent myself in any way.

Since I've already made mine, I would actually like the option to mark my profile as female AND part of a couple. Without that feature, though, I do have another indication that someone hasn't read my About section or looked past my media to learn about me. 🤷‍♀️

As far as my dating life - absolutely, yes, I am part of a couple.

The forum rules don't give any guidance as far as which label to use when making a profile. "14. It is forbidden for a member to represent himself or herself as someone who they are not." I wish this rule would elaborate and include who should post as a couple! It would have helped when I made my account. I genuinely didn't intend to misrepresent myself in any way.

Since I've already made mine, I would actually like the option to mark my profile as female AND part of a couple. Without that feature, though, I do have another indication that someone hasn't read my About section or looked past my media to learn about me. 🤷‍♀️

I had zero confusion with your profile because unlike MOST guys, I actually Read your ABOUT ME section before I messaged you 😉

You were upfront from our first conversation so no problem there 🎀🏆

Absolutely…if “they” are actually a couple playing together, then yeah 💯. I have no problem with a woman, that is actually married/part of a couple, that actually plays alone and doesn’t need/want/ask for her other half’s screening, permission, consulting being on here as “female”. That’s different that what was originally asked.
Let’s take your second sentence: “I have no problem with a woman that is actually married etc …” You agree you have no problem with a woman being married or part of a couple being on here as female if they don’t need/want/ask for permission etc and plays alone.

So we do agree.

But the post stated: (and I quote)-
“There are a lot of women here who present themselves as 'female' (which indicates that they are a single woman)... but in fact THEY ARE NOT SINGLE.”

And…

“They are either married, or have a cuckold/sissy attached to them, or have some kind of male partner who is involved in the process. This is totally misleading. Is this acceptable or should they change their profile.”

So the post is saying if they are married at all, labeling themselves as a “female” is misleading.

We do know, right, how many bulls are attached and cheating…. I mean we aren’t going to dispute that that is likely very common. So why would it be any different if a woman was cheating and wanted to represent herself as a “female?” She’s playing alone. But wait… she’s married and attached. So she’s a liar. Um, yea. As are the thousands of men who do it.

Now none of this applies to me. I am a female who doesn’t need permission etc etc and I play alone. Hence, we are in agreement that I am not misrepresenting myself. But the post stated that any attached female (married, partnered, cuck/sissy husband etc) is automatically misleading if they label themselves as a “female.” Which again, is simply a gender and not a relationship status.

I can agree that if a woman plays with a partner of any kind and the ONLY option is female or couple, then perhaps they should use couple. But any female who is playing alone or even married but cheating, should have the right to simply state they are a female. As men do. Without being told they are being misleading.

Sorry that so many women ruin that by trying to involve their man after possibly insisting they play alone. But a better question for the site would be why there is no separate option for gender AND relationship status (e.g. Single or Attached). For men and women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back