'Female' Profiles Who Are Actually a Couple.[POLL]

Should attached 'Female' Profiles Update Their Status to 'Couple'?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicMikeATX

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
There are a lot of women here who present themselves as 'female' (which indicates that they are a single woman)... but in fact THEY ARE NOT SINGLE.

A guy messages them and finds out she is a 'package deal'.

They are either married, or have a cuckold/sissy attached to them, or have some kind of male partner who is involved in the process. This is totally misleading.

Is this acceptable or should they change their profile. What say You??

(Keep it clean, folks!)

Last edited:
I seen this happen alot bro and gets confusing as well as frustrating when they say they 'female' on here then later down the line say 'oh my husband....' or says its a female profile or even couple one 'but its only the husband' that communicates. Somethings always up with that I feel and always want and ask to speak to the female and know she is actually interested and wants it and not just their husbands fantazy.

My husband does my photography but does not participate in the forums. I’m never misleading in the fact I am married. Should I change mine to couple even though he doesn’t frequent the forums and or participate like I do?

I seen this happen alot bro and gets confusing as well as frustrating when they say they 'female' on here then later down the line say 'oh my husband....' or says its a female profile or even couple one 'but its only the husband' that communicates. Somethings always up with that I feel and always want and ask to speak to the female and know she is actually interested and wants it and not just their husbands fantazy.

It's just a poll so let's see what other members think about it😉

I agree with @Ebony Adonis ....
when ladies get on here and represent themselves as a female and a guy like me communicates and suddenly we find ourselves talking to a guy, that is definitely misrepresentation.

IMO, If you are a couple you should represent yourself as a couple, not as a single female.

Speak Black Woman GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I have my profile as female. I do state in the about me part that I am married and my spouse is transgender female. Due to my relationship it can be a challenge. I do not hide the fact that I am married nor do I hide the fact that my spouse is transgender. I make sure to let folks know up front about my relationship because I know that some people aren't into playing with transgender females. This is cool, and I get it.

I have my profile as female. I do state in the about me part that I am married and my spouse is transgender female. Due to my relationship it can be a challenge. I do not hide the fact that I am married nor do I hide the fact that my spouse is transgender. I make sure to let folks know up front about my relationship because I know that some people aren't into playing with transgender females. This is cool, and I get it.

It's a poll, so people will weigh in on how they feel 👍🏽

There are a lot of women here who misrepresent themselves as 'female' (which indicates that they are a single woman)... but in fact THEY ARE NOT SINGLE.

They are either married, or have a cuckold/sissy attached to them, or have some kind of male partner who is involved in the process. This is totally misleading.

(Keep it clean, folks!)
This is a poll that serves little purpose. I am a female - I am on the site, not my husband (but it is stated in my about section). This isn’t a dating site, it is a forum.

There are a lot of women here who misrepresent themselves as 'female' (which indicates that they are a single woman)... but in fact THEY ARE NOT SINGLE.

(Keep it clean, folks!)
Totally agree should be a couple. I wanted to change my profile awhile back to couple - emailed the site admins but was ignored and nothing happened. I think the site should allow user access to manually change their account to couple etc.

(Keep it clean, folks!)
Just my opinion … not looking for any argument…

Female indicates gender only. Not whether someone is or is not part of a couple.

If a female plays alone and responds only as themselves (and not a partner- boyfriend or husband stag or vixen), then she is correct simply stating she is a female. Again… that is just a gender issue.

If you want people to clarify further, have a separate question for everyone to answer- single or couple.

But that brings us to another point to consider… how many unverified females are most likely male?! A ton. So people can just lie and we all need to use our own radars to weed that out.

Another issue … you mention that women misrepresent themselves as female which indicates they are single. Not really. It just indicates that (lying or not) they are of the female gender. Why should anyone assume it has anything to do with single vs partnered up?

Last point… men are here looking to hook up with females that they believe are honest. And women are looking to do the same. Of course another poll could be created …. But why wouldn’t you ask the males to do the same? I’m sure the women would LOVE to know who’s married vs single.

But we all know that black or white males often will not tell the truth. It seems women are more likely to state that they are married or have a boyfriend even if they list themselves (correctly) as being a female So why are women alone being accused of misrepresentation?

I state I’m a female. True. But in the first line of my about section, I do mention I’m married. But again, most people (men or women) don’t do that. Some do.

I don’t know if you will answer and state that the black men are just looking to hook up and satisfy the women here - so what should it matter if they state they are single or partnered up and cheating? But there are black men who also state they are looking for a FWB at the very least or even a long term situation… why should they not have to answer the same question about relationship status?

And many women are here to hook up just the same. Why should they have to indicate relationship status if men don’t? And if a man wants to know… ask! And know they might be lying anyway (just as the men do also).

Again, I think the solution is to add an option for a female or male to indicate whether they are single or partnered. Not that many won’t lie on both sides.

There are a lot of women here who present themselves as 'female' (which indicates that they are a single woman)... but in fact THEY ARE NOT SINGLE.

(Keep it clean, folks!)
I put careful thought into listing myself as "Female" when I made my account and at the time it felt right. ♀️ I see why there can be confusion, but to me the label on the account refers to the person posting and *maybe* the level of sexual involvement of the husband in a couple.

In my case my husband doesn't use my account and he doesn't want to touch any man. We are not a cuckold couple, so I did not want to represent myself as half of such. (I'm not looking for a bull who wants what that entails.) I am the one who is speaking and I am the only one who will be fucking.

My husband is part of the process off the site because he's part of my life. ❤️ He's also my friend and if cock is on my mind, I'm gonna talk to him about it. Besides, he can see when I get that dreamy look on my face. There's no hiding it! 😍

I chose Female because anyone I speak to on this site will be talking solely with me. However, I am very open about my relationship status early in private conversations as well as in my posts, media, and my About section.

I could be open to changing my profile to say "Couple", but those are the reasons I chose as I did.

I put careful thought into listing myself as "Female" when I made my account and at the time it felt right. ♀️ I see why there can be confusion, but to me the label on the account refers to the person posting and *maybe* the level of sexual involvement of the husband in a couple.

In my case my husband doesn't use my account and he doesn't want to touch any man. We are not a cuckold couple, so I did not want to represent myself as half of such. (I'm not looking for a bull who wants what that entails.) I am the one who is speaking and I am the only one who will be fucking.

My husband is part of the process off the site because he's part of my life. ❤️ He's also my friend and if cock is on my mind, I'm gonna talk to him about it. Besides, he can see when I get that dreamy look on my face. There's no hiding it! 😍

I chose Female because anyone I speak to on this site will be talking solely with me. However, I am very open about my relationship status early in private conversations as well as in my posts, media, and my About section.

I could be open to changing my profile to say "Couple", but those are the reasons I chose as I did.
Well said. I agree.

You are definitely a couple but that's fine😈🎀🏆, I'm watching the voting results!

(Keep it clean, folks!)
My profile is me but im always honest and say im married

(Keep it clean, folks!)

Wait just a gd minute here.

Are you saying I was female for 20 years, then I got married, and all the sudden I wasn't female anymore?
When I got divorced, did I become female again?
But then I remarried....so I guess that changed my sex again?

Wait just a gd minute here.

Are you saying I was female for 20 years, then I got married, and all the sudden I wasn't female anymore?
When I got divorced, did I become female again?
But then I remarried....so I guess that changed my sex again?

Nope. No one said that and never implied that. Literally nobody here challenged anyone's gender.
That's not as much a gender indicator as it is a status indicator.

The "females" who are getting their panties in a bunch clearly didn't read the poll. It's says should ATTACHED FEMALES update their profile to couple. A simple poll question.,. nobody said you aren't a female if you're in a relationship or vice versa ffs.....

The "females" who are getting their panties in a bunch clearly didn't read the poll. It's says should ATTACHED FEMALES update their profile to couple. A simple poll question.,. nobody said you aren't a female if you're in a relationship or vice versa ffs.....

Never fails.

I create threads to help improve the quality of this website and to help people find success. But anytime someone else's status quo feels threatened they immediately resort to name calling and gaslighting, smh

And funny how it's always The usual suspects! We can all share our opinions without getting nasty.

Or maybe not 🤔

Let's try to stay on track 😅😅😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back