Female looking in Dallas, TX...

discretenwv

Couple
Professional white female visiting Dallas TX for a couple of weeks on business. Have a hotel room, most evenings free and the occasional day off. Would like to find an attractive, endowed black male for some fun while in town. Besides the sex, dinner, evening at a club, dancing? Maybe be my guide for some sightseeing? Or, if you want to keep it simple... A GIANT BBC to come to my hotel room, stretch and destroy my white pussy. A group of BBC's to pull a train on me would be an amazing fantasy. Must not be camera/video shy as need to send the hubby a little peek to drive him crazy.

Professional white female visiting Dallas TX for a couple of weeks on business. Have a hotel room, most evenings free and the occasional day off. Would like to find an attractive, endowed black male for some fun while in town. Besides the sex, dinner, evening at a club, dancing? Maybe be my guide for some sightseeing? Or, if you want to keep it simple... A GIANT BBC to come to my hotel room, stretch and destroy my white pussy. A group of BBC's to pull a train on me would be an amazing fantasy. Must not be camera/video shy as need to send the hubby a little peek to drive him crazy.

Not upset. But between this site and another we are on things are pretty fruitless. No one seems to be willing to actually meet face/face. Only a group of cyber people...

Well, that is exactly why verification is key to this process, !!!
Again does it mow my yard? Clean the gutters? Even wash the dishes??? In the past we were approacehed by on of your "verified" persons. A supposed "group" for gangbang. They demanded facial, nude pictures and tried to find out where the wife worked. We declined...

Back