Favorite position !

Nothing boring about missionary.. I can put my legs up on his shoulders for maximum penetration or wrap my legs tightly around his waist and at the same time wrapping my arms tightly around his neck so I can feel his body more tightly against myself. It’s also a position for passionately kissing and if he raises up just a little bit, I can look down and watch his beautiful black cock penetrating me, and that’s a HUGE turn-on for me.. It’s our favorite position. And second best is me being on top as it’s the only position where I feel I have the control instead of him. So I ask you, why do you think missionary is so boring. ?

Nothing boring about missionary.. I can put my legs up on his shoulders for maximum penetration or wrap my legs tightly around his waist and at the same time wrapping my arms tightly around his neck so I can feel his body more tightly against myself. It’s also a position for passionately kissing and if he raises up just a little bit, I can look down and watch his beautiful black cock penetrating me, and that’s a HUGE turn-on for me.. It’s our favorite position. And second best is me being on top as it’s the only position where I feel I have the control instead of him. So I ask you, why do you think missionary is so boring. ?

@Janice K I give you brownie points for this, my two of my favorite positions ...

I don't think it's boring at all.....I just meant that many people find that position as boring....I find it quite exciting.

Back